1. Asadiyan, F., Sayahi, Z., (2011), The Role of Participation Patterns in Renovation of Urban Texture Using Geographic Information System; Case Study: Ameri Quarter of Ahvaz, Quarterly Journal of Environment, No. 12, pp. 163-139.
2. Amir Ahmadi, R., Navabakhsh, M., Zanjani, H. (2016), Investigating the role of social capital capital on citizen participation in the modernization of urban exhausted buildings; Case study of Mashhad city, Quarterly Journal of Contemporary Sociology, No. 8, pp. 143-123.
3. Amini, Y., Amini, M. (2016), Investigating the socio-economic Factors affecting the Level of Participation of Citizens in Municipal Affairs Related to Municipalities, Journal of Social Development, Vol. 11, No.2, pp. 198-179.
4. Aghasfari, A., Hataminejad, H., purahmad, A., kalantari khalilabadi, H., Mansoornejad, H., Jaber, D., Ebrahimi kargar, S.R. (2012), Strategies for Modernization of Urban Exhausted Texture by Using AIDA Technique, Iranian Journal of Islamic Studies, No. 8, pp. 50-37.
5. Pakzad, J. (2007), Feast of Thoughts in Urbanism, Tehran, New City Pub.
6. Pourahmad, A., Habibi, K., Kshavarz, M. (2010), The Evolution of Urban Recreation Conceptualism as a New Approach in Urban Wastes, Journal of Iranian Islamic City, No. 1, pp. 92-73.
7. Pour Jafar, M. (2009), Fundamentals of Modernization and Modernization of Old Town Texts, First Edition, Tehran Payam Pub.
8. Jahanshahi, M. (2003), Worn Texture and Urban Construction Issue, Urban Landscape Magazine, No.4.
9. Habibi, S., Maghsodi, M. (2007), Urban Restoration, Tehran Tehran University.
10. Habibi, K., purahmad, A., Meshkini, A. (2007), Improvement and Modernization of Urban Textiles, Selection Publishing, Tehran.
11. Daneshmand, F., Nazarian, A. (2010), Strengthening citizenship morale in metropolitan management, Case study Hamedan, Amiyah Journal, No. 8, pp. 49-27.
12. Rahnema, M., Mehrvarz, A., Abaszadeh, GH. (2013), Analysis of the Factors of Collaborative Management in Mashhad Metropolis, Journal of Urban and Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 5, No. 19, pp. 188-169.
13. Zahedani, Z., Zahari, S., Bidgoli, S.M. (2012), Urban Management and Explaining the Social Participation of Citizens in Municipality, Quarterly Journal of Urban Sociological Studies, Vol. 2, No.5
14. Zinalzadeh, S., Gadami, M. (2016), Explaining and Prioritizing the Effective Dimensions for the Implementation of Participatory Renovation in Urban Waste Texture Case Study of Shahid Good-Bokht Neighborhood Tehran, Journal of Sad Sad, No. 43, pp. 76-61.
15. Saeedi Rezvani, H. (2006), Development of yesterday's Villages in today's cities, A new kind of informal settlement Case of Abkouh castle in Mashhad, Geographical Quarterly, No. 3 (82nd ed.), pp. 82-64.
16. Sharafi, M., Barakpoor, N. (2010), Typology of Citizen Participation Techniques in Urban Planning Based on Different Levels of the Company, Journal of Art University, No. 4, pp. 101-77.
17. Shamaee, A., Purahmad, A. (2006), Urban Improvement and Modernization from the Perspective of Geography, Tehran University Press.
18. Zarabi, E., Faridtehrani, S. (2009), A Participatory Approach to the Renovation and Improvement of Urban Waste Texts, Arman Shahr Quarterly Journal, No. 2, pp. 46-39.
19. Abdollahpour, J., Mokhtarpoor, H., Mokhtarpoor, R. (2014), Participation in the Administration of Urban Affairs: Experiences, Harm and Fields a Study in the Neighborhoods of the 4th Municipality of Tehran, Quarterly Journal of Socio-Cultural Development Studies, Volume 2, No. 4, pp. 202- 175
20. Ghaffari, Gh., Jamshidzadeh, E. (2011), Public Participation and Urban Affairs (Study of Problems and Strategies for the Development of Participation), Tehran Society and Culture.
21. Keshtkar, M., Hatami, H. (2014), A Conceptual Model of Organized People's Participation in the Realization of the Institutional Building Strength of the System, Journal of Strategic Studies of Basij, Vol.18, No. 69, pp. 67-39.
22. Mohammaddost, S., Khanizadeh, M., Zeylabi, SH. (2017), Feasibility study on the principles of Noheshraism in the Sustainable Regeneration of Urban Inefficient and Problematic Neighborhoods with an Emphasis on Intelligent growth (Case study Central part of Ahwaz city), Regional Planning Quarterly, Vol. 6, No. 24.
23. Moghadamaryani, A., Ezadi, S., Tamiz, M. (2008), Feasibility of Realizing the Land Ehabilitation Approach in Urban Waste Structures Case Study Abkouh Castle in Mashhad, The first Conference on the Renovation and Renovation of Urban Exhausted Tissues, December 20 and 21, Mashhad.
24. Faranadeh Consulting Engineers (2012), Improvement of Quality of Life in Abkouh City (Municipality of Mashhad).
25. Vatandoust, M., Bagheri, M., Bozorgvar, SH., Saeedi, S. (2017), Organizing a Weak Texture Using a Participatory Approach with Emphasis on Social Capital Case Study Abkouh District of Mashhad, Islamic Republic of Humanities Quarterly, No. 13, pp. 67-53.
26. AbdollahZadeh, A., Andalib, A., Majedi, H. (2014), Description of Public Participation Components in Rehabilitation and Renovation of the Deteriorated Urban Area a Case Study of old District, Shiraz, Iran Research Journal of Recent Sciences, Vol.3, No.9, pp.119-127.
27. Alpopi, C., Manole, C. (2013), Integrated Urban Regeneration Solution for Cities Revitalize, Procedia Economics and Finance, Vol. 6, pp.178-185.
28. Amado, M.P., Santos, C.V., Moura, E.B., Silva, V.G. (2009), Public Participation Sustainable Urban Planning World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, No.53, pp. 597-603.
29. Davies, A., Simon, J. (2013), The Value and role of Citizen Engagement in Social innovation, a Deliverable of the Project the Theoretical, Empirical and Policy Foundations for Building Social Innovation in Europe (TEPSIE), European Commission – 7th Framework Programme, Brussels European Commission, DG Research, 2013.
30. Esmaeili, S., Zoghi, M. (2014), The Impact of Miatrix Structure of Isfahan's Jolfa Quarter on Citizens’ Participation. Advances in Environmental Biology, Vol.8, No.10, pp.864-870.
31. Sirisrisak, T. (2009), Conservation of Bangkok Old Town, Habitat International, Vol.33, pp.405-411.