1. Abdollahi, M. (2011), globalization, development and new management regime, (the experience of latin American ) , Jornal of Politics, the management of the school of law and political science, volum 41, No1, pp. 171-188, (in Persian).
2. Abrahamson, M. (2004), Global Cities, Oxford University press.
3. Afrooq, Emad, (2008), We and globalization, Tehran, first edition, pub., Sooreh Mehr, (in Persian).
4. Barakpoor, N., asadi. I. (2011), Urban management and government, art University press, second edition, (in Persian).
5. Coutard, O. (1999), The Governance of Large Technical Systems, London & New York, Rout ledge.
6. Eivzi, M. R. (2002), globalization and national identity, journal of politica, 5th year. No. 6, (in Persian).
7. Fazeli, N. (2013), global thinking and local thinking, Daneshjoo news agency, (in Persian).
8. Frankel, j., international relations in a changing word, translated by Abdolrahman Alam, Tehran, institute for political and international studies, (in Persian).
9. Hafeznia, M. R., Kaviyanirad, M., Karimipoor, Y., Taherkhani, M. (2006), the impact of globalization on local identity (case study: the students of state universities in Tehran), geopolitical journal, No. 2. No. 3, fourth year, pp. 1-21, (in Persian).
10. Lotfi, H., E., F., Mirzayi, M., Vazirpoor, Sh., (2009), urban management and its important in citizens rights human geography scientific research quarterly, second year, No.1, winter, (in Persian).
11. Malekmohammadi, N., Ministery of education, organization for research and educational planning.
12. Mirmohammadi, D. (2002), globalization, dimensions and approaches, the journal of national studies, third year No. 11, (in Persian).
13. Nahavandi, M. (2004), We and Globalization, Tehran: Research Institute for Humanities and Life Studies, First edition, pp. 17.
14. Nazarian, A., Rahimi, M. (2011), the analysis of management model in Tehran, human geography studies, No 81, fall, pp. 111-126.
15. Poor Ahmad, A., Qarakhlu, M., Moosavi, S. (2011), a study of concepts and indication of global city theory, Baghenazar journal, eighth No. 16, (in Persian).
16. Qoorchi, M. (2012), Explaining the formation of global cities with an emphasis on suggesting the strategy of Tehran globalization, PHD thesis in political geography, Tarbiat Modares University.
17. Sadr Moosavi, M. (2012), classroom pamphlet of advanced urban geography lesson school of geography, University of Tabriz, (in Persian).
18. Sarafi, M., Mozafar, M. Qoorchi, A. (2011), Globalization, Global Cities and the Metropolis of Tehran, a criticism of Nigel Harris view, (in Persian).
19. Sarvar, H., Poortaheri, M., Parhizgar, A., Kazemian, Q. (2009), economic globalization and the challenge of sustainability in Tehran metropolitan area, lecturer in humanities, spatial logistics and planning, Vol. 19, No. 2, summer, (in Persian).
20. Seifzadeh, S.H.(2004), theory in international relations, intellectual foundation and paradigms, pub. Samt, Tehran, (in Persian).
21. Shabanifard, M., Rashidi, M. (2010), Globalization and urban integration in urban management, Information, Education and Research Journal, No.53, December, (in Persian).
22. Shahramnia, S.A.M., Abdolsalam, T. (2012), globalization and its impact on ethnicity, political studied, fall, second year, No.5, (in Persian).
23. Short, J., Kimhyun, J. (2005), globalization and city, translation by Pantea Kazemi, pub. Pardazesh and barnameh rizishahri.
24. Farsijani, H., Arefnezhad, M. (2011), Identifying and ranking the factors influencing the implementation of E.-HRM to achieve word class, journal of public administration perspective, No. 6, summer, pp.75-94, (in Persian).
25. Navabakhsh, M., Maleki Nezamabadi, R., Masoomi, M.(2009), A new approach to manifestation of globalization in megapolises in south countries, Hoviat Shahr Journals, third year, No 5, fall and winter, (in Persian).
26. Parhizgar, A., Firoozbakht, A. (2011), Iranian urban management with emphasis on urban sustainable development, Sarzamin geographical journal, scientific research, eighth year, No.32, winter, (in Persian).
27. Ramazanifar, A. (2014), review of integrated urban management, 6th national conference on urban planning and management, Mashhad, (in Persian).
28. Short, J., Kimhyun, J. (2005), globalization and city, translation by Dr. Ahmad Poorahmad and Shayan Rostami, pub. Jahade Daneshgahi
29. Yusofi Aqtar, A. (2002), globalization and its impact on physical development of Tehran, masters thesis by the supervision of Keramatollah Ziari, University of Tehran, the school of geography, (in Persian).
30. Zahedi, Sh. (2011), globalization and sustainable development, strategic studies of globalization journal, volum2, No.3, summer, pp. 1-18, (in Persian).