1. Alavitabar, A. (2000), Participation in the Government of Municipalities a Study of the City of Participation in the Management of Municipalities (World Experience and Iran), Tehran, Center for Urban Planning Studies. (in Persian).
2. Azkia, M., Imani jajarmi, H. (2005), Sociological Study of Efficiency Factors of Islamic City Councils, Tehran Journal of Social Sciences Letter, Vol. 26 (in Persian).
3. Bohm, A. (2006), Theortical Coding, in U. Flick. E. V. Kardorff and I. Steinke (eds) a Companion to Qualitative Research, London, SAGE. Pp. 270-275.
4. Blair, H. (2008), Participation and Accountability at the Periphery Democratic Local Governance in Six Countries, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 21–39
5. Fild, J. (2009), Social Capital, Translated by Ghafari, GH., Ramezani, H., Tehran, Kavir pub (in Persian).
6. Habermas, Y., (2001), Globalization and the Future of Democracy, Translated by Poladi, K, Tehran, Markaz pub (in Persian).
7. Iman, M. (2011), Paradigmatic Fundamentals of Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods in the Humanities, Tehran Domain and University (in Persian).
8. Imani Jajarmi, H. (2005), Sociological Study of the Factors Affecting the Performance of the City Council in Local Development, Tehran University (in Persian).
9. Jikobz, J. (2013), The Death of the Great Cities of America, Translated by Parsi, H., Aflatoni, A., Tehran, Tehran university (in Persian).
10. Kaldi, A. (2002), Investigating the Attitudes of Citizens to Participation in Urban Management in the Area7, Population Quarterly, Vol. 42 (in Persian)
11. Kevin, R. Coxa Andrew, M. (2010), Locality and Community in the politics of Local economic development, pp. 140-185.
12. Kolman, J. (2007), The Foundations of Social Theory, Translated by Sabori, M., Tehran, Ney pub (in Persian).
13. Nozari, H. (2002), Reading Habermas, an Introduction to Jurgen Habermas's Thoughts and Theories, Tehran Cheshme pub (in Persian).
14. Papoli Yazdi, M. H., Rajabi Sanajerdi, H. (2003), Urban Theories and Around, Tehran, Samt pub (in Persian).
15. Patnam, R. (2010), Social Capital, Trust Democracy and Development, Translated by Tajbakhsh, K., Tehran, Pajohesh Shiraze pub. (in Persian).
16. Rydin, Y., Pennington, M. (2000), Public Participation and Local Environmental Planning The Collective Action Problem and the Potential of Social Capital, Publishing Models and Article Dates explained, pp. 153-169
17. Tanhaei, H. (2004), Schools and Theories of Sociology, Mashhad, Marandiz pub. (in Persian).
18. Veysi, H. (2010), Pathology of Local Government Investigating Metropolitan Councils, Tehran, Tarbiat Modares University (in Persian).