1. Abasi Z, Habib F, Mokhtabad Amraei M (2015). An analysis of environmental concepts affecting the meaning of component in the traditional Iranian market, case study: Comparative comparison of Kashan traditional market and safavid commercial complex of Kashan. Urban Management Quarterly. 14(40):159-176. [Persian]
2. Ahmadi F, Aghalatifi A, Afshar A (2014). Factors influencing a sense of belonging in the regeneration of noghan neighborhood in the residential fabric near the Imam Reza Shrine. Journal of the Urban Development and Organization Haft Shahr. 4(47-48):70-84. [Persian]
3. Arbab P, Azizi MM, Zebardast ES (2016). Explanation of the key criteria of the process of Place-Identity formation in new urban development. Fine Arts Journal. 20(4):5-20. [Persian]
4. Low S, Altman I (1992). Place attachment. In: Altman I, Low SM, editors. Place Attachment. human behavior and environment (advances in theory and research), (Vol 12). Boston, MA: Springer.
5. Canter D (1977). The psychology of place (Vol 1). 1st ed. London: The Architectural Press Ltd.
6. Droseltis O, Vignoles V (2010). Towards an integrative model of place identification: Dimensionality and predictors of intrapersonal-level place preferences. Journal of Environmental Psychology. 30(1):23-34. [DOI:10.1016/j.jenvp.2009.05.006
7. Falahat MS (2006). Concept of sense of place and its constituent factors. Fine Arts Journal. 1(26):57-66. [Persian]
8. Giddens A (1991). Modernity and self - Identity: Self and society in the late modern age (Vol 1). 1st ed. Stanford: Stanford University Press.
9. Gustafson P (2001). Meaning of place: Very day experience and theorethical conceptualization. Journal of Environmental Psychology. 21(1):5-16 [DOI:10.1006/jevp.2000.0185
10. Habibi D, Habibi D, Kasalaei A, Gorjipoor F, Tavakoli M (2018). Explaining the sense of belonging to place and identity in urban spaces with an emphasis on traditional markets. Architecture. 1(3):1-8. [Persian]
11. Habibi H (2014). Tabriz Grand Bazaar. 1st ed. Tehran: Bonyad-e Iran Shenasi. [Persian]
12. Heidari AA, Motalebi G, Negin Taji F (2014). Analysis of the physical sense of place in the traditional houses and modern residential apartments. Fine Arts Journal. 19(3):75-86. [Persian]
13. ICHHTO (2009). Executive summary Tabriz historical bazaar complex. 1st ed. Geneve: UNESCO.
14. Javan Foruzandeh A, Motallebi G (2011). The concept of place attachment and its elements. HOVIATSHAHR. 5(8):27-37. [Persian]
15. Kalali P, Modiri A (2012). Explanation of the role of meaning component in the process of creating the sense of place. Fine Arts Journal. 17(2):43-52. [Persian]
16. Kashi H, Bonyadi N (2013). Stating the model of identity of place-sense of place and surveying its constituents case study: Pedestrian passage of Shahre Rey. Fine Arts Journal. 18(3):43-52. [Persian]
17. Mohammad Moradi A, Bahmani Oskooei F (2010). Traditional market: Crisising contemporary urbanism. Designer Quarterly. (2):131-138. [Persian]
18. Navari N, Khalilzade S, Fakhari Tehrani F (2008). Tabriz Markets Bridge. Sofeh Journal. 46(17):101-108. [Persian]
19. Proshansky H (1978).The city and self-Identity. Environment and Behavior. 10(2):147-169. [DOI:10.1177/0013916578102002
20. Proshansky H, Fabian K, Kaminoff R (1983). Place-Identity: Physical world socialization of the self. Journal of Environmental Psychology. 3(1):57-83. [DOI:10.1016/S0272-4944(83)80021-8
21. Relph E (2008). Place and placelessness. London: Sage; pp. 43-51.
22. Shamai S (1991). Sense of place: An empirical measurement. Geoforum. 22(3):347-358. [DOI:10.1016/0016-7185(91)90017-K
23. Soini K, Vaarala H, Pouta E (2012). Residents' sense of place and landscape perceptions at the rural-urban interface. Landscape and Urban Planning. 104(1):124-134. [DOI:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2011.10.002
24. Steele F (1981). The sense of place. 1st ed. Boston, Mass: CBI Publishing Company.
25. Tan S, Tan S, Kok Y, Choon Sh (2018). Sense of place and sustainability of intangible cultural heritage-The case of George Town and Melaka. Tourism Management. 67:376-387. [DOI:10.1016/j.tourman.2018.02.012
26. Tavakolianferdosieh M, Esmaeelpuor N, Noghsanmohammadi M (2016). Redesigning bazaar based on its collective memories formation and retention case study: Bazaar Khan, city of Yazd. Bagh-e Nazar. 13(39):45-56. [Persian]
27. Tuan Y (1974). Classics in human geography revisited: Topophilia. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall. 18(3):355-359. [DOI:10.1177/030913259401800305
28. Zangiabadi A, Alizadeh J, Ranjbarnia B (2012). Strategic planning, to organize traditional Iranian markets a case study: The traditional market of Tabriz. Journal of Islamic Iranian Studies. 2(7):13-26. [Persian]