1. Abdekhdaei M (2015). Methods and explorations in the modern government. Humanity Science Methodology. 21(84):7-29. [Persian]
2. Ahmadvand S (2007). Hegel's political philosophy and modernity. Public Law Research. 9(23):1-16. [Persian]
3. Agnew J, Muscra L (2012). Making political geography. 2nd Edition. New York: Rowman Littlefield.
4. Aleizad E, Saraei H (2011). The government in social theory, a comparative study of the classical sociologists. Social Science. 18(54):1-50. [Persian]
5. Allmendinger P (2002). Planning in postmodern times. 1st Edition. London: Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9780203186152
6. Andalib A (2001). Basic theory and principles on special planning in border regions of I. R. I. 1st Edition. Tehran: College of Command and Headquarters. [Persian]
7. Asadi R, Rahnam MR, Kharazmie O (2015). Genealogy futuristic, an appropriate approach to the future study of geographic phenomena. Geographical Studies of Arid Zone. 6(22):54-71. [Persian]
8. Ashraf A (1979). Historical obstacles to capitalist development in Iran. 1st Edition. Tehran: Zameineh. [Persian]
9. Bell W (2013). Fundamentals of futures studies, history, objectives and knowledge. Taghavi, M & Mohaghegh, M Translators, Tehran: Institute of Defense Research and Training publisher. [Persian]
10. Delfrouz M (2014). Government and economic development: Political economy of development in Iran and developing governments. 1st Edition. Tehran: Agah. [Persian]
11. Dikec M (2012). Space as a mode of political thinking. Geoforum. 43(4):669-676. [DOI:10.1016/j.geoforum.2012.01.008
12. Edel M (2001). Urban and regional economics: Marxist perspectives. Raeis Dana F, Translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Ghatreh. [Persian]
13. Ejlali P, Rafeiyan M, Asgari A (2017). Planning theories: Traditional and Modern views. 6th Edition. Tehran: Agah. [Persian]
14. Elden S (2007). There is a politics of space because space is political: Henri lefebvre and the production of space. Radical Philosophy Review. 10(2):101-116. [DOI:10.5840/radphilrev20071022
15. Flanagan MG (2010). Urban sociology, image and structure. 5th Edition. New York: Allyn and Bacan.
16. Gallaher C (2011). Key concepts in political geography. Namie MH, Mohammadpour A, translators. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Zeytoun Sabz. [Persian]
17. Goymen K (2000). Tourism and governance in Turkey. Annals of Tourism Research. 27(4):1025-1048. [DOI:10.1016/S0160-7383(99)00127-9
18. Hafeznia M, Kaviyanirad M (2014). Philosophy of political geography. 1st Edition. Tehran: Strategic Studies Research Institution. [Persian]
19. Hafeznia M, Ahmadypour Z, Ghaderi M (2014). Politics and space. 5th Edition. Mashhad: Papoli. [Persian]
20. Hegel G (2001). Elements of the philosophy of right. Ontario: Batoche Book.
21. Hughes H (1990). Consciousness and society: The reorientation of European social thought. Tehran: Islamic Revolution Press. [Persian]
22. Jahanbagloo R (1995). Modernity, democracy and intellectuals. 1st Edition. Tehran: Markaz. [Persian]
23. Javan J, Daleil S, Salmani M (2013). Space dialectics from Lefebvre. Arid Zone Studies. 3(12):1-17. [Persian]
24. Johnston R (1984). Marxism political economy. Progress in Human Geography. 8(4):473-492. [DOI:10.1177/030913258400800401
25. Jones M, Jones R, Woods M (2016). An introduction to political geography: Space, place and politics. Peshgahiefard Z, Akbari R, Translators. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
26. Jones M (1998). Restructuring the local state: Economic governance or social regulation. Political Geography. 17(8):959-988. [DOI:10.1016/S0962-6298(97)00090-5
27. Kourdzadeh M (2001). Political economy of Islamic Republic. 1st Edition. Tehran: Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
28. Lairson T, Skidmore D (2014). International political economy: The struggle for power and wealth. 6th Edition. Saeei A, Taghavi M, Translators. Tehran: Ghomes. [Persian]
29. Lashgari E (2014). Politics and city, new approaches in urban political geography. 1st Edition. Tehran: Entekhab. [Persian]
30. Mirheydar D, Mirahmadi F (2017). Evolution of ideas in political geography. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
31. Mirheydar D, Zakie Y (2010). The concept of scale and its significance in postmodern political geography. Geopolitics Quarterly. 6(17):5-36. [Persian]
32. Mitchell D (1995). The end of public space? People's park, definition of public and democracy. Annals of the Association of American Geographers. 85(1):108-133.
33. Mosalanejad A (2018). Political economy. 4th Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
34. Mosalanejad A (2018). Institutionalism and globalization. 4th Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
35. Momtaz F (2015). Urban sociology. 10th Edition. Tehran: Enteshar Stock Company. [Persian]
36. Momeni F, Zamani M (2013). Analysis of Iran's development pattern between two revolutions based on political economy and social order. Strategic Quarterly. 22(69):7-39. [Persian]
37. Moradkhani A, Shahbazi O (2012). Hegel and political economy. Basic Westernology. 3(1):77-94. [Persian]
38. Murdoch J (2013). Post structuralism geography. Afzali A, Gharahbeygei M, Translators. Tehran: Zeytoun Sabz. [Persian]
39. Nelie M (2017). Economics. Tehran: Nye Publication. [Persian]
40. Painter J (2005). State: Society. In: Cloke P, Johnston RJ, editors. Space of geographical thought: Deconstructing human's binaries. London: SAGE.
41. Parker J (2007). Structuration. Ghazeiyan H, Translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Nye Publication. [Persian]
42. Peet R (2003). Radical geography: Alternative viewpoints on contemporary social issues. 1st Edition. Islamabad: Rawat.
43. Poladi K (2001). From the state of authority to the state of reason in modern political philosophy. 3rd Edition. Tehran: Markaz. [Persian]
44. Rafieian M, Hossienpour A (2012). Theory, city, space and urban management. 1st Edition. Tehran: Tahan. [Persian]
45. Radic H (2008). The development state under global neoliberalism. Third World Quarterly. 20(6):1153-1174. [DOI:10.1080/01436590802201121
46. Ramesht MH, Sharifi M, Rafiean M, Ghavidel Y (2013). Local identity with a geosystem approach. Geography and Environmental Planning. 24(2):1-22. [Persian]
47. Sabzehie M (2007). A comparative study of the hegel, Marx and gramsci views on government and civil society. Political Science Research. 3(4):75-103. [Persian]
48. Sadeghi A (2015). Introduction to philosophy of contemporary science. 1st Edition. Tehran: Samt. [Persian]
49. Seyf A (2001). Despotism, the question of property and capital accumulation in Iran. 1st Edition. Tehran: Resanesh. [Persian]
50. Shakouie H (1996). New thought in philosophy of geography. 1st Edition. Tehran: Gitashenasi. [Persian]
51. Shakouie H (2004). New thought in philosophy of geography. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Gitashenasi. [Persian]
52. Sharepour M (2010). Urban sociology. 3rd Edition. Tehran: Samt. [Persian]
53. Taylor N (2018). Urban planning theory since 1945. Shemshadi M, Translator. Tehran: Papoli. [Persian]
54. Taylor P (2006). Radical political geographies. In: Agnew J, Mitchell K, Toal G, editors. A companion to political geography. 3rd Edition. London: Blackwell.
55. Taylor P (2000). World cities and territorial states, the rise and fall of their mutuality. In: Knox PL, Taylor P, editors. World cities in a world system. Cambridge: Cambridge University. pp. 48-62. [DOI:10.1017/CBO9780511522192.004
56. Tonkiss F (2009). Space, the city and social theory: Social relations and urban forms. Farsi H, Aflatouni A, Translators. 1st Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
57. Tucker K (1998). Anthony giddens and modern social theory. 1st Edition. London: SAGE. [DOI:10.4135/9781446279021
58. Zieleniec A (2014). Space and social theory. Shourjeh M, Translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Parham Naghsh. [Persian]