1. Akhoundi A, Barakpou N, Asadie I, Basirat M, Taherkhani H (2008). Pathology of Forms of Municipal Government in Iran. Human Geography Research Quarterly. 41(63):135-156. [Persian]
2. Approved of Islamic Revolutionary (2010). The Law on Definitions and Rules of State Divisions; Reforms of 2010. [Persian]
3. Babaei M, Ebrahimi S (2016). Studying the Components of Integrated Urban Management in Isfahan, Urban Economy. 1(1):17-36. [Persian]
4. Barakpour N, Asadi I (2008). Final Report of Studious Plan for Urban Management and Governance in Theory. Tehran: Art University Publications. [Persian]
5. Barlow IM (1991) Metropolitan Government, Routledge, London and New York. P; 346.
6. Beall J (1996). Urban Governance: Why Gender Matters. P; 24.
7. Creswell J, Plano V (2017). Designing and Conducting Mixed Methods Research. Third edition. USA: SAGE Publications. P; 520.
8. Van Dijk MP (2006). Managing Cities in Developing Countries: the Theory and Practice of Urban Management. Edward Elgar Publication. P; 212.
9. Ebrahimi M (2013). The Review of Guidelines and Requirements for Incorporation of Khorasgan to Isfahan by using the SWOT model. Spatial Planning. 3(3):87-106. [Persian]
10. Firouznia Gh, Mousa Kazemi M, Sadeghi Taheri A (2012) Studied the effects of integrating the village in the town of: integrated villages in the city of Kashan, Geography and Development. 9(25):79-96. [Persian]
11. Habibpour K, Safari R (2016). Comprehensive manual for using Spss in survey researches. Tehran: Louye Motefakeran publication. P; 862 [Persian]
12. Hafeznia M (1996). An introduction to the research methodology in humanities. Tehran: SAMT Publication. P; 292. [Persian]
13. Haidar AH (2011) Structural equation modeling with lisrel application. Forth edition. Tehran: SAMT Publication. P; 352. [Persian]
14. Hajipour KH (2008). Examination of Effective Causes and Factors. Honar-Ha-Ye-Ziba. 34(0):37-48 [Persian]
15. Johnson R, Turner LA, Onwuegbuzie AJ (2007). Toward a definition of mixed methods research. Mixed Methods Research. 1(2):112-133. [DOI:10.1177/1558689806298224
16. Latifi GH (2005). The analysis of Tehran's urban management during the period of 1368-76 [Dissertation] Tehran University. [Persian]
17. Lindgren M, Bandhold H (2011). Scenario planning: the link between future and strategy, Tatari, A, Translator. Tehran: Educational and Research Institute of Defense Industry publication. [Persian]
18. Mahdizadeh J (2004). Evolution in the concept, the role and structure of metropolises. Journal of Urban Management. 5(18):108-119. [Persian]
19. Miller D (2002) The Regional Governing of Metropolitan America, WestView Press Publication. First edition. P; 175.
20. Hong QN, Pluye P (2014). Combining the Power
of Stories and the Power
of Numbers: Mixed Methods Research and Mixed Studies Reviews .Annu Rev Public Health. 35:29-45 [DOI:10.1146/annurev-publhealth-032013-182440
21. Parhizkar A, Firouzbakht A (2012) . Iranian urban management outlook with emphasis on urban Sustainable development. Territory. 8(4):43-67. [Persian]
22. Pourlyma N, Kermani A, Alizadeh F (2012). Study of economic and physical factors in creating conflicts of annexation of the village to the city. Geography and Environmental Studies. (4):60-78. [Persian]
23. Pronello C, Pournasir M, Ghaseri F (2015). Perceived Atmosphere of Public Transport and Customer's Satisfaction: an Attitudinal Study. Proceeding of the 14th
24. International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Engineering; 2015 Feb 24-25; Iran, Tehran.
25. Saeedi N (1993). Improvement of urban management. Report of the executive secretary of the United Nations human settlements commission at the 1993 Nairobi meeting. Ministry of Interior. [Persian]
26. Saeidi Rezvani N, et al (2015). Methodology in urban studies. Second Edition. Tehran: Ketabkade kasra publication. P; 208. [Persian]
27. Saeidi Rezvani N, Abdollahi M, Ayazi M, Nozarpour A, Imani H, Salehi E (2013). Urban management. Municipality of Tehran, Department of Social and Cultural Studies, Tehran: Tisa Publications. [Persian]
28. Schwartz P (2011). The art of long view: planning in an uncertain world, Alizadeh A, Translator. Tehran: Educational and Research Institute of Defense Industry publication. [Persian]
29. Tvakolinia J, Azizpour A, Ansari T (2015). Environmental implications of the metropolitan annexation of the peripheral rural settlements after the Islamic Revolution. Quarterly Journal of International Geographical Society of Iran. 13(47):59-79. [Persian]
30. Yazdani MH, Seyedeyn A, Tayefe R (2015) Evaluation and analysis of the level of infrastructure development in rural areas of Ardabil provinc. Space Economy & Rural Development. 4(3):39-56. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.serd.4.13.39
31. Zarabi A, JamaliNezhad M (2011). Role of urban management in realization of social security, research case: Isfahan province, Urban Managemet. 8(26):240-225. [Persian]