1. Adger WN (2000). Social and ecological resilience: Are they related? Progress in Human Geography. 24(3):347 364. [DOI:10.1191/030913200701540465
2. Ainuddin S, Routray J (2012). Community resilience framework for an earthquake prone area in Baluchistan. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction. 2(1):25-36. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijdrr.2012.07.003
3. Anabastani AA, Javanshiri M, Mahmoudi H, Astaneh Concierge MR (2018). Spatial analysis of resilience level of rural settlements against environmental hazards case study: Central section of Farvou county. Environmental Impact Analysis Spatial Analysis Journal. 5(1):17-38. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/jsaeh.5.1.17
4. Batica J, Gourbesvillea P (2016). Resilience in flood risk management- a new communication tool. Journal of Procedia Engineering. Elsevier Ltd. (154):811-817. [DOI:10.1016/j.proeng.2016.07.411
5. Battista F, Bass S (2004). The role of local institution in reducing vulnerability to recurrent natural disasters and in sustainable livelihoods development. Consolidated report on case studies and workshop findings and recommendations. Rome: Rural Institutions and Participation Service (SDAR), FAO.
6. Bildan L (2003). Disaster risk management in Southeast Asia: An overview. Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC). Bangkok, Thailand.
7. Canada Economic Development (CED)(2000). The community resilience manual: A resource for rural recovery and renewal. British Columbia, Canada: The center for community enterprise.
8. Cutter SL, Barnes L, Berry M, Burton C, Evans E, Tate E, Webb J (2008). Community and regional resilience: Perspectives from hazards. Disasters and Emergency Management. CARRI Research Report1. Columbia: Hazards and Vulnerability Research Institute. pp. 1-19.
9. Cutter SL, Burton CG, Emrich CT (2010). Disaster resilience indicators for benchmarking baseline conditions. Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. 7(1):1-24. [DOI:10.2202/1547-7355.1732
10. Folke C (2006). Resilience: The emergency of a perspective for social ecological systems analyses. Global Environmental Change. 16(3):253-267. [DOI:10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2006.04.002
11. Folke C, Carpenter SR, Walker B, Scheffer M, Chapin T, Rockström J (2010). Resilience thinking: Integrating resilience, adaptability and transformability. Ecology and Society. 15(4):20. [DOI:10.5751/ES-03610-150420
12. Holling CS (2001). Understanding the complexity of economic, ecological, and social systems. Ecosystems. 4(5):390-405. [DOI:10.1007/s10021-001-0101-5
13. Lotfi A, Asadollah Shahir M, Abbasi M (2014). Frequency analysis and flood damage in spatial and temporal scale of golestan province. Congress of Water and Watersheds. 10th National Conference on Watershed Management and Watershed Management. 2015, 18-19 February: Birjand, Birjand University. pp.1-10. [Persian]
14. Maguire B, Hagan P (2007). Disasters and communities: Understanding social resilience. The Australian
15. Journal of Emergency Management. 22(2):16‐20.
16. MirzaAli M, Nazari AH Ownegh M (2018). Measuring the physical dimension of rural resilience against flood case study: Gorganroud watershed basin. Journal Management System. 5(11):111-133. [Persian]
17. Mobaraki O, Lalehpour M, Afzali Grouh Z (2017). Evaluation and analysis of resilience dimensions and components in Kerman. Quarterly Journal of Geography and Development. 15(47):89-104. [Persian]
18. Naghdipoor Birgani M (2012). Investigating the wideness of reducing the effects of urban flooding case study: Ahwaz city. [dissertation] Ahvaz: Shahid Chamran University. [Persian]
19. Pimm SL (1984). The Complexity and Stability of Ecosystems. Nature. 307(5949):321-326. [DOI:10.1038/307321a0
20. Rezaei MR (2010). Explaining resilience of urban communities to reduce the effects of natural disasters earthquake, case study: Tehran. [dissertation] Tehran: Tarbiat Modarres University. [Persian]
21. Rezaei MR (2013). Assessment of economic and institutional resilience of urban communities against natural disasters. Journal of Crisis Management. 2(1):27-38. [Persian]
22. Severi C (2016). Social sustainability and resilience of the rural communities: The case of soy producers in Argentina and the expansion of the production from Latin America to Africa. Agricultural sciences, Université d'Avignon, English, NNT:2016AVIG0674.
23. Shaw K, Maythorne L (2013). Managing for local resilience: Towards a strategic approach. Public Policy and Administration. 28(1):43-65. [DOI:10.1177/0952076711432578
24. Smit B, Pilifosova O, Huq S, Challenger B, Burton I (2001). Adaptation to climate change in the context of sustainable development and equity. New York: Cambridge University Press.
25. UNESCAP Environment and Development Division (2008). Sustainability resilience and resource efficiency: Considerations for developing an analytical framework and questions for further development. UN Conference Centre. 2008, 22‐24 October: Bangkok.
26. Zhou H, Wang J, Wan J, Jia H (2010). Resilience to natural hazards: A geographic perspective. Natural Hazards. 53(1):21-41.