1. Abdoli, A., Mohammadi, J., Ebrahimi, R. (2015), The Analysis of Felling Security Social in Urban Tourists (Case study: The Domestic Tourist of Esfahan City), Geography and Planning, Vol. 18, No. 50, pp. 235-257 (in Persian).
2. Abedi, A., Shavakhi, A.R. (2010), The Comparison Between Quantitative and Qualitative Research in Behavioral Science, Rahbord, Vol. 19, No. 54, pp. 153-168 (in Persian).
3. Afshari, M., Mahram, B., Noughani, M. (2013), Studying and Identifying Indicators to Evaluate the Quality of Scientific Research Papers in the Field of Humanities, Science-Based Borms Theory Merton, Journal of Science Technology Policy, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 49-66 (in Persian).
4. Akbari, M., (2015), Measuring Inequalities in Shiraz Metropolis by Using Pandey and Nathwani Index, Geography and Development Iranian Journal, Vol. 12, No. 37, pp. 103-118, (in Persian).
5. AligholizadehFiroozjaei, N., RamezanzadehLasboyee, M., Esmaeeli, M., (2015), Environmental Behaviors of Tourists in the Desert Destinations (Case Study: Rural Areas of Khour and Biabanak Township), Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 253-274 (in Persian).
6. Arab Mzar, A., Hosseini Nejad, S.M, (2006), Selectivity Bias in Standard of Living Studies, Economic Resarch Review, Vol. 5, No. 19, pp. 81-113 (in Persian).
7. Asef zadeh, S., (2005), Critical Analysis of Studies in Medical Science, Research in Medicine, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 195-201 (in Persian).
8. Attia, A. (2005), Bias in RCTs Confounders, Selection Bias and Allocation Concealment, Evidence-Based Medicine, Vol. 10, No. 3: 258-261.
9. Badri, S.A., Bayat, N., Fatahi, A., Abdi, N., Bagheri, F., (2016), Segmentation of Rural Tourists by Tourism Motivations (Case Study: Sarvestan, Bavanat Township), Human Geography Research Quarterly, Vol. 47, No. 4, pp. 773-787 (in Persian).
10. Baker, T. (2000), Doing Social research, Translated by Hooshang Nayebi, Fourth Edition, Ney Pub, Tehran (in Persian)
11. Berk, R.A. (1983), An Introduction to Sample Selection Bias in Sociological Data, American Sociological Review, Vol. 48, pp.386-398.
12. Blaikie, N. W.H., (2000), Designing Social Research, Translated by Hassan Chavoshian, Third edition, Ney Pub, Tehran (in Persian).
13. Bozarjomehri, Kh., Eivazlo, M., Jamshidi, A. (2014), A Thematic Study of Articles on Rural Geography in Scientific Research Journals of Iran (A Review of Articles Published between 1948 and 2008), Journal of Geography and Regional Development, Vol. 12, No. 22, pp. 31-53 (in Persian).
14. Colton, G. (2013), How Do We Sample? Introduction to Survey Sampling, Translated by Behrouz Granpaye, Ney Pub, Tehran (in Persian).
15. Cuddeback, G., Wilson, E., Orme John G., Combs-Orme, T. (2004), Detecting and Statistically Correcting Sample Selection Bias, Journal of Social Service Research, Vol. 30, No.3, pp.19-33.
16. Delavar, A. (2004), Theoretical and Practical Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences, Third Edition, Tehran, Roshd Pub (in Persian).
17. Delavar, A. (2012), Research Method in Psychology and Educational Science, Thirty-Sixth Published, Fourth Edition, Nashr Virayesh Nstitute, Tehran (in Persian).
18. Esmaeilzadeh, H., Esmaeilzadeh, Y. (2015), Selecting Optimum Strategy of Tourism Using Strategic Model of SWOT (Case Study: Maraghe City), Environmental Based Territorial Planning (Amayesh), Vol. 8, No. 28, pp. 149-172 (in Persian).
19. Geramirad, f., mohamadi, m. And sarlak, N. (2014), Content Analysis of Scientific Journals of Accounting and Financial Published Between 2009-2012, Management Accounting, vol. 7, no. 23, pp. 105-122 (in persian).
20. Ghadami, M., Mohammadi, K. H., Azimi, A., Faraji Molaei, A. (2013), Analysis of Physical and Functional Quality of Recreational - leisure Uses in Tourism Cities (Case Study: Babolsar), Geographical Research, Vol. 28, No. 108, pp. 35-53 (in Persian).
21. Habibi, K., Nastaran, M. and Moghadam, M., (2016), Measuring and Evaluating Vitality of Urban Public Spaces and its Role in Improving the Quality of Life of Youth, Case Study Eastern Nazar Ave of Isfahan, Geography ant Territorial Spatial Arrangement, Vol. 6, No. 19, pp. 161-180, (in Persian).
22. Hafez Nia, M., (2004), An Introduction to the Research Methodology in humanities, Tehran, Samt Pub (in Persian).
23. Hassanzadeh, R., (2004), Research Method for Behavioral Sciences (A Practice guide for Research), Tehran, Savalane Pub (in Persian).
24. Hosseini, S.H. (2014), Analysis and Assessment of Urban Social Sustainability in Nowshahr City, Geography and Sustainability of Environment, Vol. 4, No. 12, pp. 57-71 (in Persian).
25. Jafari Mehrabadi, M., Sejodi, M., (2015), Assessment of Women's Security in Urban Spaces (Case Study: Pedestrian Bridges in Rasht City), Journal of Geography Police, Vol. 2, No. 10, pp. 61-86 (in Persian).
26. Khakpour, B., Rusta, M., Alizadeh, S.D., Oshnooi, A., (2013), Tourist Perception of Quality Measurement Level Case Study kashan City, Quietly Geography (Iranian Geographical Association), Vol. 11, No. 36, pp. 273-289 (in Persian).
27. Khatiban, M., Abed Saeidi, Zh., Ashtari, I. (2007), Sampling in Quantitative Research, Quarterly faculty of Nursing Midwifery, Vol. 16, No. 56, pp. 53-60 (in Persian).
28. Kousha, K., Sadeghiani, J., Haidari, M.S., Zainali Kermani, A. (2010), Journal of Academic Librarianship and Information Research, Vol. 44, No. 2, pp. 45-69 (in Persian).
29. LevyPaul, S., lemeshow, S. (2004), Sampling of populations Methods and Applications, Translated by Giti Mokhtari, Institute of Statistics Pub, Tehran (in Persian).
30. Lotfi, S., Anamoradnezhad, R., Sasanipoor, M. (2015), Investing Security Feeling in Public Spaces (A Case Study of Shiraz Megapolis), Quarterly Research and Urban Planning, Vol. 5, No. 19, pp. 39-56 (in Persian).
31. Maki Aleagha, B. (2007), A Survey on the Deterrent and Facilitative Factors of Research in IAU to Present Practical Guidelines, Quarterly Innovation in Management Education (Journal of Modern Thought in Education), Vol. 2, No. 7, pp. 101-110 (in Persian).
32. Malkomian, L., Shirani, P., (1985), The Application Sampling Methods in the Social Sciences, Kalama Pub (in Persian).
33. Meshkini, A., Azam Nabavi, M., PourTaheri, M. (2014), Assessing Factors Affecting the Attraction of Tourists to Commercial-Recreational Centers (Case Study: Sepad Tourism Region, Mashhad), Spatial planning (Modares Human Sciences), Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 109-134 (in Persian).
34. Meshkini, A., Gholami, M., Moghadam, M., Rastegar, M., (2011), Effect of Electronic Banking in Reduced of Travels inside Urban (Case Study: Central part of Zanjan City), Journal of Zonal Planning, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 17-28 (in Persian).
35. Mohammadpour, A. (2011), Qualitative Research Method Counter method 2, the Practical Stages and Procedures in Qualitative Methodology, Sociologists Pub, Tehran, (in Persian).
36. Morgan, R.D. (1975), introduction to Sampling Methods, Translation by Kamran Sepehri, Farous Pub (in Persian).
37. Moser, S.K., Colton, J. (1989), Research Methodology, Translation by Kazem Izadi, Keyhan Pub, (in Persian).
38. Motiei Langroudi, S.H., Ghadiri Maasoum, M., Rezvani, M., Azimi, A. (2013), Role of Local Periodic Market on Tourism Development (Case Study: Guilan Province), Geographical Space, Vol. 13, No. 43, pp. 115-133 (in Persian).
39. Mousavi, Y., ZaerSabet, F. (2011), A Sociological Survey About Humanity and Structural Obstacles of the Growth of Applied Social Researches in Iran, 2010-2011, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 7-34 (in Persian).
40. Movahed, A., Izadi, P., (2010), Quantitative Qualitative Analysis of the Papers Published in Quarterly Geographical Journals in the Duration of 10 Years (1998-2008), Physical Geography Research Quarterly, Vol. 42, No. 71, pp. 83-94 (in Persian).
41. Movahed, A., Malekan, J., (2015), The Tourism Development Strategies QasranRudbar, City Shemiranat Using Technique Qspm, Geography and Environmental Planning, Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 163-186 (in Persian).
42. Naderi, E., Seif Naraghi, M. (1985), Research Methods in Human Sciences (With an Emphasis on Education), Badr Pub, (in Persian).
43. Noori, S.H., Soory, F., Kazemi, Z., Gholami, A.R., (2012), Investigation Word of Mouth Advertising and Analysis Its Impact on Attract Rural Tourists, Case Study: Rural touristy of Pave township, Quarterly Journal of Geographical Sciences, Vol. 12, No. 24, pp. 83-102 (in Persian).
44. Norouzi Avargani A., (2014), Evaluation the Efficiency and People Satisfaction of Bus Rapid Transportation System in Isfahan megalopolises, Spatial Planning, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 143-168, (in Persian).
45. Raj, D., The design sample Surveys, Translated by Abolghasem Bzrgnya and Seyed Mojtaba Hoseyniyon, Vol.1 (in Persian)
46. Rashidi, T., alekhoseini, A. (2014), Modernity and its impact on women identifying in urban public spaces; Case Study El Goli Park (Tabriz), Geography and Urban Planning Research, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 343-370 (in Persian).
47. Razzaghi-asl, S., Rostami, Z., Zibaee, N. (2016), Content Analysis of International Urban Design Papers between (2005-2012) Research Methods Themes, Hoviat Shahr, Vol. 9, No. 24, pp. 79-86 (in Persian).
48. Rezvani, M., Parvaei, SH., Mansouriyan, H. (2015), Assessment of Effective Factors on the Elder Quality of Life in Urban Areas (Case Study: Neyshabour County), Geography and Urban Development, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 39-55 (in Persian).
49. Safaeepoor, M., Habibian, B. (2014), Studying the Effect of Circumferential Factors on Forming Leisure Gatherings in Urban Parks Case study: Ahvaz city parks, Urban Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 5, No. 20, pp. 23-44 (in Persian).
50. Saghaee, M., Javanbakht Ghahfarokhi, Z., Mafi, E. (2012), Analysis of Order in Relation to Tourism and Pilgrimage in Metropolises (Case Study: Mashhad Metropolis), Arid Regions Geographic studies, Vol. 2, No. 8, pp. 77-101, (in Persian).
51. Saghaee, M., Sadeghi, Z., Aghili, N., (2014), Assessment of Performance Bus rapid transit in Isfahan Metropolis from the perspective of citizens, Geographical Planning of Space Quarterly Journal, Vol. 4, No. 11, pp. 19-40 (in Persian).
52. Saraei, H. (2003), Introduction to Survey Sampling, Tehran, Samt Pub (in Persian).
53. Saroukhani, B. (2009), Research Methods in Social Science, vol. 1, Principles Foundations, Pub Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, Tehran, (in Persian).
54. Sarvar, R., Mousavi, M.R., Bagheri Kashkooli, A. (2014), Analysis of Relationship between Social Capital and Sense of Ethnic Integration in Urmia City (Case Study: Ethnic Turk and Kurd), Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 69-86 (in Persian).
55. Shayan, H., KohnePushi, S.H. (2013), Analysis of the Causes of Rural-Urban Migration (Case study: Khav and Myrabad District, Marivan County), Journal of Research and Rural Planning, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 115-141 (in Persian).
56. Solhjou, A. (2008), Articles that are only Acceptable at Face-value, Quarterly NAME-YE FARHANGESTAN, Vol. 10, No. 2 (38), pp. 55-62 (in Persian).
57. Tajdari, A.R., (2010), Selection and Measurement Bias in Estimates of Hidden Populations Size the Case of Drug Use Researches in Iran, Social Development and welfare Planning, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 181-196, (in Persian).
58. Valaei, N., Kosaryan, M., Nasiri, E., Mossavi, S. (2005), Methodological Evaluation of the Papers Published in the Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, Vol. 16, No. 52, pp. 131-140 (in Persian).
59. Yaminifirouz, M., Razavi, S.M.H., Hosseini, S.E., Adabi Firozjah, H., Narimani, H. (2004), Survey of Qualitative and Quantitative Growth of Iran Scientific Production in the Sport Sciences Field: A Study in ISI, Caspian Journal of Scientometrics (CJS), Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 28-32 (in Persian).
60. Zangiabadi, A., Soltani, L. (2009), Spatial Analysis of Geographical Research Quarterly (From birth to now), Geographical Research Quarterly, Vol. 23, No. 95, pp. 177 (in Persian).