1. Almodaresi, S. A., & Ramesht, M. (2007). The glacial effect of Shirkooh Yazd in sokhvid region. Geographic Space, 19, 1-32. (Persian)
2. Bayati Khatibi, M. (2009). Diagnosis of neotectonic activities in the Cornucchia basin using morphotectonic and geomorphologic indicators. Geographic Space Magazine, 9(25), 23-50. (Persian).
3. Bull, W. B. (2007). Tectonic geomorphology of mountains :A new approach to paleoseismology. Malden: Wiley-Blackwell. [DOI:10.1002/9780470692318
4. Burbank, D. W., & Anderson, R. S. (2001). Tectonic geomorphology. England: Backwell.
5. Darvishzadeh, A. (1991). Iranian geology (First ed.). Tehran: Nasdanash Publications. (Persian)
6. Geographicorganizationofarmedforces. (1985). Topographic maps, 1/50000 and 1/25000 Shahrekord and Golpayegan. (Persian)
7. Ghahroodi Tali, M., Nosrati, K., & Abdoli, I. (2015). Estimate of snow-line in the past glacial in Dalakhani basin. Geography and Environmental Planning Journal, 26(2), 231-246. (Persian)
8. Gorabi, A., & Karimi, M. (2012). The effect of active tectonics and climate change on the evolution of the convection of Marvette, Central Iran. Journal of Applied Geosciences Research, 12(27), 7-30. (Persian)
9. Hack, J. T. (1973). Stream-profile analysis and stream-gradient index. Journal of Research of the US Geological Survey, 1(4), 421-429.
10. Hussein Khan Nazer, N. (2015). Quaternary Geology (First ed.). Tehran: Geological Survey and Mineral Exploration. (Persian)
11. Jedari Eyvazi, J. (2008). Geomorphology of Iran (Fourth ed.). Tehran: Payame Noor University. (Persian)
12. Keller, E. A., & Pinter, N. (1996). Active tectonics: Earthquakes, uplift and landscape. London: Prentice Hall Pub.
13. Kyani, T., Ramesht, M. H., Maleki, A., & Safakish, F. (2016). Climate change in Gavkhouni basin at the late quaternary phase. Natural Geographic Research, 48(2), 213-229. (Persian)
Maghsoudi, M., Ahmadi, A., & Shayan, S. (2016). The effect of neonate construction and climate change on the development of northwest sandwich zones of Ahwaz. Quantitative Geomorphology Researches, 5(1), 160-180. (Persian)
14. Mahmoodi, F. (1998). The rhetoric of Iran in quaternary. Quarterly Journal of Geographic Research, 23, 5-43. (Persian)
15. Motammad, A. (1998). Quaternary (First ed.). Tehran: Tehran University Press. (Persian)
16. Oberlender, T. (2000). Zagros rivers from geomorphology view (A. Abbasnejad, Trans. First ed.). Tabriz: Tabriz University Press. (Persian)
17. Radfar, S., & Pourkermani, M. (2006). Morphotectonic of Kuhbanan fault. Geosciences, 15(58), 166-183. (Persian)
18. Rafiei, G. R. (2009). Throat thoughts of geology. (Master), Isfahan University, Isfahan. (Persian)
19. Ramesht, M. H. (2004). The works of the fourth glaciers in the suburbs of Isfahan. Journal of Growth Geography, 67, 10-21. (Persian)
20. Ramesht, M. H., & Kazemi, M. M. (2007). Glacier works in the Euclid basin of Fars. Growth of Geography Education, 21(4), 3-11. (Persian)
21. Ramesht, M. H., Lajevardi, M., Lashkari, H., & Mahmoodi Mohammad Abadi, T. (2011). Study of natural glacial evidences in mahan (case study: Glacier of Tigrany Mahan basin). Geography Magazine and Environmental Planning, 22(2), 59-78. (Persian)
22. Ramesht, M. H., & Pourdehghan, D. (2008). Ice in the fire: Glacier works in Bam area. Geographical Survey Quarterly, 23(2), 129-144. (Persian)
23. Samari, H. F., Mojtahedi, A., Soroush, M., & Heidari, A. (2005). Rudbar Lorestan dam and hydro plant: Challenging seismicity conditions. Paper presented at the Hydropower Conference, Villach, Austeria.
24. Shafie Bafti, A., Pourkarmani, M., Shapasandzadeh, M., & Iranmanesh, F. (2009). Landfill and evaluation of Kuhbanan fault activity by computing geomorphic indices. Natural Geography Quarterly, 1(3), 43-57. (Persian)
25. Sharifi, M., & Farahbakhsh, Z. (2015). Investigation about temperature and humidity anomalies between pleistocene and present times; Reconstruction of climate condition using geomorphic evidence (case study: Khezrabad-Yazd). Natural Geography Studies, 47(4), 583-605. (Persian)
26. Soleimani, S. (1999). Guidelines for identifying active and young tectonic movements with an attitude to the preconditions of paleontology: International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering. (Persian)
27. Tabasi, H., & Najimi, A. (2016). Young vertical movements in the Gareh Chay basin of Markazi province. Journal of Natural Environment, 5(9), 89-106. (Persian)
28. Talebian, M., & Jackson, J. (2002). Offset on the main recent fault of NW Iran and implications for the late cenozoic tectonics of the Arabia–Eurasia collision zone. Geophysical Journal International, 150(2), 422-439. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-246X.2002.01711.x
29. Van Zeist, W., & Wright, H. E. (1963). Preliminary pollen studies at Lake Zeribar, Zagros mountains, southwestern Iran. Science, 140(3562), 65-67. [DOI:10.1126/science.140.3562.65
30. Yamani, M., & Zamani, H. (2007). Restoration of the snow vear the border of the Shahrekord valley in the last glacial period. Geography Magazine and Environmental Planning, 5(12-13), 99-116. (Persian)