1. Adel, A., & Rajabzadeh, A. (2012). Applied Decision Making, MADM Approach (Fifth ed.). Tehran: Danesh. (Persian)
2. Amanpour, S., & Mavedat, E. (2015). Classification and assessment of the spatial the range of healthy sustainable urban development approach using techniques Entropy-VIKOR, TOPSIS and GIS (Case study of Yazd province). Social Welfare, 15(58), 63-90. (Persian)
3. Asgari, M. (2003). Regionalism and regional security paradigm. Political and Economic Information Magazine, 17(7-8), 54-63. (Persian)
4. Assarian Nejad, H. (2012). Interview at National Defense University, Tehran. (Persian)
5. Ataei, M. (2010). Multi-criteria Decision Making. Shahrood: Shahrood University Publication. (Persian)
6. Boozan, B. (1999). People, governments and panic, (Research Institute of Strategic Studies, Trans.). Tehran: Research Institute of Strategic Studies. (Persian)
7. Chatterjee, P., Athawale, V. M., & Chakraborty, S. (2009). Selection of materials using compromise ranking and outranking methods. Materials & Design, 30(10), 4043-4053. [DOI:10.1016/j.matdes.2009.05.016
8. Dodds, K. (2000). Geopolitics in a changing world. Harlow, United Kingdom: Pearson Education Limited.
9. Dolby, S. (2004). Future resources and extreme warfare (F. Baheri, Trans.). Tehran: Dialogue Monthly. (Persian)
10. Eftekhari, A. (2000). National security police dimensions, articles on national security and the role of police (First ed.). Tehran: Naja. (Persian)
11. Eftekhary, A. A. (2005). The fundamental stages of thought in national security studies. Tehran: Research Institute of Strategic Studies. (Persian)
12. Elliot, J., & Reginald, R. (1988). The arms control,disarmament, and military security dictionary (First ed.). California: Abc-Clio, inc.
13. Fazli, S., Teimouri, A., & Khodaee, H. (2011). Evaluation of the quality of public sector services by the combined method (VIKOR) and fuzzy approach. Improvement Management Studies, 21(65), 73-103. (Persian)
14. Hafeznia, M. (2012). Interview at Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran. (Persian)
15. Hafeznia, M. R. (2006). Geopolitical Principles and Concepts. Mashhad: Papoli Publications. (Persian)
16. Haftendorn, H., & Tayeb, A. (1992). Security dilemma: Theorizing and creating rules for international security. Foreign Policy Magazine, 6(4). (Persian)
17. Jalinousi, A. (2006). Strategic developments in the persian Gulf, a political security approach. Political Knowledge Quarterly, 2(3), 39-58. (Persian)
18. Karimi, F., & Ahmadvand, M. (2013). Modeling the developmental levels of rural areas in the central part of Boyerahmad city. Journal of Applied Geographical Sciences, 14(33), 91 -111. (Persian)
19. Khairgo, M., Nourbakhsh, I., & Mohammadi, A. (2016). Assessment and prioritization of the quality dimensions of educational services based on the servoal model using the AHP-VIKOR combined approach (case study: Imam Ali's Officer University). Military Management Quarterly, 16(61), 113-134. (Persian)
20. Kupchan, C. A., & Kupchan, C. A. (1995). The promise of collective security. International Security, 20(1), 52-61. [DOI:10.2307/2539215
21. Luciani, G. (1988). The economic content of security. Journal of Public Policy, 8(2), 151-173. [DOI:10.1017/S0143814X00006966
22. Mandel, R. (2008). The changing face of national security: a conceptual analysis (Strategic Studies Institute, Trans.). Tehran: Strategic Studies Institute. (Persian)
23. Maoz, Z. (2000). Regional security (D. Olamaei, Trans.). Tehran: Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, School of Command, Higher War. (Persian)
24. Marsh, D., & Stoker, J. (2005). Methodology and Theory in Political Science (A. M. Hajiyosofi, Trans.). Tehran: Strategic Studies Institute. (Persian)
25. Mckinlay, R., Robert, D., & Little, R. (2001). Global problems and world order (A. Eftekhari, Trans.). Tehran: Strategic Studies Institute. (Persian)
26. Moradian, M. (2009). Threats and Security (Definitions and Concepts). Tehran: Shahid Sepahbod Sayyad Shirazi Educational and Research Center. (Persian)
27. Morz, j. (1980). Beyond security. New York: International Peace Academy.
28. Moshirzadeh, H., & Ebrahimi, N. (2010). The evolution of concepts in international relations. Tehran: Strategic Studies Institute. (Persian)
29. Nikpour, A., Malekshahi, G., & Razqi, F. (2015). Evaluation of sustainable urban development indicators with emphasis on justice in distribution of services. Journal of Urban Planning and Research, 6(22), 125 -138. (Persian)
30. Opricovic, S., & Tzeng, G. H. (2004). Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS. European journal of operational research, 156(2), 445-455. [DOI:10.1016/S0377-2217(03)00020-1] [DOI:10.1016/S0377-2217(03)00020-1
31. Ranjbar, M. (1999). Security considerations in the foreign policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran (First ed.). Tehran: Research Institute of Strategic Studies. (Persian)
32. Rao, R. V. (2008). A decision making methodology for material selection using an improved compromise ranking method. Materials & Design, 29(10), 1949-1954. [DOI:10.1016/j.matdes.2008.04.019] [DOI:10.1016/j.matdes.2008.04.019
33. Rosandel, J. (2009). National Security and International System. Tehran: Samt Publication.
34. Soleimani, M., Bouzar-Majri, K., Javan, J., & Anabestani, A. A. (2015). Explaining the factors affecting the instability of rural settlements in Iran. Quarterly Journal of Rural Planning and Research, 4(3), 21 -38. (Persian)
35. Tajik, M. R. (1998). Regulation in dispersion, a discussion on Iran's national security. Strategic Studies Quarterly, 1(2), 117-128. (Persian)
36. Tajik, M. R. (2002). Introduction to National Security Strategies (Vol. I). Tehran: Golban. (Persian)
37. Vaezi, M., & Dadandish, P. (2011). The necessity of establishing regional security arrangements in the caucasus: A new approach. Quarterly Journal of Central and Caucasus Studies, 74, 169-202. (Persian)
38. Wolfers, A. (1962). National security an ambiguous symbol. Maryland, USA: John Hopkins University Press.
39. Zarei, Y., Mahdavi Hajilouei, M., Stelaji, A., & Sarver, R. (2015). Analysis and categorization of development levels in rural areas of dashti country of Iran with emphasis on fuzzy approach. Journal of Village and Development, 19(1), 95-114. (Persian)