1. Aden, j., Morgan, R. (2001), Regional Planning, A Comprehensive View, Leonard Hill Books.
2. Arami, H. (2016), Operating History and Experience in land Use Analysis, Phonographic Series of Islamic-Iranian Model of Progress, Progress Pub.(in Persian)
3. Bohm, K. (2002), Nordic Echoes of European Spatial Planning: Discursive Integration in Practice. Stockholm Nordregio (Nordregio Report 2002:8).
4. Dilthey, W. (1991), Introduction to the Human Sciences, Edited by Rudolf A. Makkreel Frithjof Rodi Princeton University Pub.
5. Ebrahimi, R. (2016), Critical Analysis and Pathology Spatial Planning in Iran, Monographic Series of Islamic-Iranian Model of Progress, Tehran, Olgoe Pishraft Pub.(in Persian)
6. ESPON (2013), Regions and Cities in the Global Economy. Luxembourg European Spatial Planning Observation Network – Study Program European Spatial Planning (ESPON).
7. European Commission (1997), Compendium of European Planning Systems. Regional Development Studies Report 28, Luxembourg Office for Official of the European Communities Pub.
8. Fairclough, N. (2010), Critical Discourse Analysis, 2nd Edition. London, Longman.
9. Farajzadeh, M. (2016), Analyze and Explain the Basics of the Theory and Methodology of Conventional Land Use, Monographic Series of Islamic-Iranian Model of Progress, Olgoe Pishraft Pub. ( in Persian).
10. Foucault, M. (1986), Foucault Reader (ed. P. Rabinow), London, Penguin Books.
11. Ghourchian, N.G, Mina, J. A., (2006), From Land Preparation to Curriculum, Tehran, Farashenakhti Andishe Pub (in Persian)
12. Hansen, N., Higgins, B., Donald J, S. (1990), Regional Policy in a Changing World, Springer Science Business Media. Business Economics.
13. Hansen, N.M. (1968), French Regional Planning. Edinburgh Indiau University Pub.
14. Henry, W. (2002), Curriculum: Perspective, Paradigm Possibility, Leonard Hill Books.
15. Iman, M.T., (2014), Qualitative Research Methodology, Second Edition, Qom, Institute of Science Pub( in Persian).
16. Koresawa, A., Konvitz, J. (2001), Towards a New Role for Spatial Planning in OECD. Paris OECD Service Pub.
17. Lacaze, J.P. (1995), Introduction à la planification Urbaine, Editeur (s) Presses des Ponts.
18. Mayers, N. (1994), The Cairo Crunch, People the Plant, Springer Verlage, New York.
19. Miller, G.F. (2001), Environmental Resource Management, Wadworth Pub. CO.
20. Misra, R. P. (1978), Regional Planning, Concept-Techniques-Policies and Case Studies Centre for Gandhian studies peace research: Concept Company New Delhi Pub.
21. Misra, R.P. (1978), Regional Planning in Iran Problems and Prospects. New Delhi Vikas House Pub.
22. Mitchel, G. (2003), A Firm with a Philosophy WWW.AVG.Siliconvalley.com.
23. Nadin, V. (2000), Spatial Planning and Spatial Development in Europe – Parallel or Converging Track?, Edited O. Sykes, London European Council of Town Planners Conference.
24. Needham, B. (1988), Continuity and Change in Dutch planning Theory, in Neth. J. of Housing and Environmental Research, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 89-106.
25. Plato, T.H, John, J.L. (2011), Stuart Mill, Karl Marx, Zibakalam, Honest, Five Speech on Government, First Edition, Rozane Pub( in Persian).
26. Rahdan Monfared, M. (2016), Geographic Device of Iran, Monographic Series of Islamic-Iranian Model of Progress, Tehran, Olgoe Pishraft Pub (in Persian).
27. Sadqany S.M. (2016), Analysis, Operational Background and Experiences (Programs) Preparation in Selected Countries, Monographic Series of Islamic-Iranian Model of Progress, Progress Pub (in Persian).
28. Shakouie, H. (2006), The Philosophy of Environmental and Geographical Schools, Tehran, Gita Pub (in Persian).
29. Stead, D., Geerlings, H, Meijers, E. (2004), Policy Integration in Practice the Integration of land-use Planning, Transport and Environmental Policy- Making in Denmark, England and Germany, Delft University Pub.
30. Stead, D., Nadin, V. (2008), Spatial Planning Key Instrument for Development and Effective Governance with Special Reference to Countries in Transition.
31. Vahidi, P. (1994), Land Use Planning: A Guide for Planning in Higher Education, Tehran, Journal of Research and Planning in Education Ai, Vol. 2, No. 7, pp. 23-45 (in Persian).
32. Vasilevska, L, Milanka, V. (2009), Strategic Planning as a Regional Development Policy Mechanism: European Context, Spatium International Review 21, pp. 19-26.
33. Whiston Spirn, A. (1998), The Language of Landscape Yale University Press New Haven and London.
34. Whorf, B. L. (1952), Collected Papers on Metalinguistic Washington Foreign Institute, Department of State.
35. Whorf, B. L. (1956), Thought and Reality Selected Writing of B.L. John Carroll, Editor, NewYork John Wiley Song.
36. William, R. H. (1996), European :union: Spatial Policy and Planning, London Paul.