1. Ahmadi, A., & Ghaffarian, W. (2003). Principles of cognition and research, method (with looking to historical studies). Quarterly of Human Sciences University of Al-Zahra, 13(46-47), 241-266. (Persian)
2. Amjadi, K., Rahbari Banaeiyan, G. R., & Soltani Fesghendis, G. R. (2012). Analysis the effect of knowledge-based economic indicators on the GDP of the countries. Journals of Productivity Management (Beyond Management), 6(21), 83-103. (Persian)
3. Asadi, S. (2013). The scientific wealth reflects the position of technology science and innovation in development. Monthly the Book of Month of Comprehensive, 16(10), 6-8. (Persian)
4. Bashiriyeh, H. (2000). Theories of culture in the twentieth century. Tehran: Cultural Institute of Pouyan Ayandeh. (Persian)
5. Bellany, I., & Farhangh Kherad Mand, A. B. (1994). Science, technology and military power. Journal of Defence Policy, 5(5), 1-20. (Persian)
6. Davoodi, A. A. (2014). The Iranian science and technology diplomacy in afghanistan: challenges and opportunities. Journal of Strategic Research of Politics, 3(11), 103-127. (Persian)
7. Deh Moobed, B., Mehregan, N., & Dehghan Poor, M. R. (2011). Exporting industries based on high-technology and factors affecting it's. Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 3(4), 69-82. [DOI:10.22034/jstp.2011.3.4.535148]. (Persian)
8. Dehghani Firoozabadi, S. J. (2015). Principles and fundamentals of international relations (1). Tehran: Samt. (Persian)
9. Dick, C. J. (2003). The future of conflict: looking out To 2020. Camberley: Defence Academy of the United Kingdom.
10. Esudu, S. (2016). National power and international relations. Munich: GRIN Verlag.
11. Ezzati, E. (2012). The geostrategy and the twenty-first century (Seventh ed.). Tehran: Samt. (Persian)
12. Faraji Rad, A. R., & Abdi, M. (2015). Scienctific and technological development and its impact on the rising of regional power (comparative study: I.R.I and India). Quarterly of Geopolitics, 11(3), 59-83. (Persian)
13. Gilpin, R. (2013). Global political economy: understanding the international economic order (M. Mir Mohammadi, M. Yazdan Fam, A. R. Khosravi, & J. M, Trans.). Tehran: Tadbir Institute of Economic Research. (Persian)
14. Hafez Nia, M. R. (2011). Principles and concepts of geopolitics. Mashhad: Papoli. (Persian)
15. Haj Fathaliha, A. (1993). Technology development. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University Press. (Persian)
16. Heydari, G. R. (2010). Scientometrics: or the concept of science in scientometrics. Monthly the Book of Month of Comprehensive, 13(10), 72-77. (Persian)
17. Hohn, K. H. (2011). Geopolitics and the measurement of national power. (PhD dissertation), University of Hamburg.
18. Iran Technology Analysts Network. (2011). Conceptual survey of science and technology diplomacy and its current status in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Tehran: Vice-presidency For Science and Technology. (Persian)
19. Jablonsky, D. (1997). National power. US Army War College Quarterly, 27(1), 34-54.
20. Jamshidi, M. H. (1995). Analysis and survey of elements of military power. Journal of Military Analyzes (Journal of Strategic Studies of Basij), (23-24), (Persian)
21. Kazemi, A. A. (2008). International relations in the theory and action (Fifth ed.). Tehran: Ghoomes. (Persian)
22. King, A., & Larijani, F. (1996). Science and technology evolution after world war II. Rahyaft Journal, 6(13), 29-39. [DOI:10.22034/Rahyaft.19220.127.116.118253]. (Persian)
23. Kluz, A., & Firlej, M. (2015). The impact of technology on foreign affairs: five challenges. Retrieved from https://foreignpolicyblogs.com/2015/12/22/the-impact-of-technology-on-foreign-affairs-five-challenges/
24. Lall, S. (2000). Export Performance and Competitiveness in the Philippines. QEH Working Paper, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford. Retrieved from www.3.qeh.ox.ac.uk/pdf/qehwp/qehwps49.pdf
25. Mahmoud zadeh, E., Ghazi, H., & Ghouchani, M. M. (2017). The role and position of technology development in the military dimension of national power. Quarterly of Strategic Defense Studies, 15(67), 261-284. (Persian)
26. Mallik, A. (2016). Role of technology in international affairs. New Delhi: Pentagon Press.
27. Mirzaei, S., & Abdi, M. (2003). Technology, concept & policie. Paper presented at the The Second Conference on the Future of Science and Technology and Strategies, Tehran Center for Strategic Research (CSR). (Persian)
28. Modares, M. V., Khalili, R., & Ata Negad, H. (2017). The role of military-industrial complexes in us foreign policy. International Relations Research Quarterly, 7(24), 185-214. (Persian)
29. Mousavi Zare, S. J. (2017). The review and analysis of effective variables on the power of science and technology and its role in national power of countries. (Master's thesis), Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (Persian)
30. National Research Council. (1999). The pervasive role of science, technology, and health in foreign policy: Imperatives for the department of state. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press.
31. National Research Council. (2009). 21st century innovation systems for Japan and the United States: Lessons from a decade of change: Report of a symposium. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press.
32. Nazari Zadeh, F., Mehdi Nejad Nouri, M., & Hejazi, S. R. (2014). The role of individual factors in the success of innovations in Iran's defense industry. Journal of Improved Management, 7(22), 128-133. (Persian)
33. Noroozi Chakoli, A. R. (2012). The role and situation of the scientometrics in development. Journal of Information Processing and Management, 27(3), 723-736. (Persian)
34. Noroozi Chakoli, A. R., Hasan Zadeh, M., & Noor Mohammadi, H. A. (2009). Assessment of science, technology and innovation (concepts and international indicators). Tehran: Science Policy Research Center. (Persian)
35. Nye, J. (2008). Power in the global information age: from realism to globalization (S. Mir Torabi, Trans.). Tehran: Research Institute of Strategic Studie. (Persian)
36. Nye, J. (2010). Soft power: the means to success in world politics (S. M. Zolfaghari & M. Rouhani, Trans.). Tehran: Imam Sadiq University Press. (Persian)
37. OECD. (1996). The knowledge-based economy. Paris: OECD Press.
38. OECD. (2002). Science, technology and industry outlook. Paris: OECD Press.
39. Oxford University. (1997). Oxford dictionary. United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.
40. Partov, A. (2015). The crisis in ukraine and the collapse of joint military projects between russia and the west. The institute for Iran-Eurasia studies. Retrieved from http://www.iras.ir/fa/doc/note/672. (Persian)
41. Pillsbury, M. (2000). China debates the future security environment. Washington, DC: National Defense University Press. [DOI:10.21236/ADA421925
42. Quartz News Website. (2013). Why israel dominates global drone exports. Retrieved from https://qz.com/102200/why-israel-dominates-global-drone-exports/
43. RT News Website. (2014). All countries will have drone kill technology in 10 years – Report. Retrieved from www.rt.com/news/157340-us-drones-military-defense/
44. Sadeghi, M., & Azarbayejani, K. (2006). Knowledge based economy and demand for labour in Iran. Iranian Journal of Economic Research, 8(27), 175-197. (Persian)
45. Schiller, H. (1997). Mass communications and american empire (A. Abedini, Trans.). Tehran: Sourosh Publications. (Persian)
46. SciDev News Website. (2009). Obama vows to boost science ties with muslim world. Retrieved from www.scidev.net/global/capacity-building/news/obama-vows-to-boost-science-ties-with-muslim-world.html
47. Seyoum, B. (2004). The role of factor conditions in high-technology exports: An empirical examination. The journal of high technology management research, 15(1), 145-162. [DOI:10.1016/j.hitech.2003.09.007
48. Shahnazi, R. (2013). Factors affecting production on technology industries of high-technology in the knowkedge-based economic (Panel Data Approachbygls). Quarterly of Roshd-e-Fanavari, 9(33), 2-12. (Persian)
49. Smith, R. H., El-Anis, I., & Farrands, C. (2013). International political economy in the 21st century: contemporary issues and analyses (A. M. Haji-Yousefi & R. Talebi Arani, Trans.). Tehran: Mokhatab. (Persian)
50. Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. (2018). Trends in international arms transfers, 2017. Retrieved from https://www.sipri.org/sites/default/files/2018-03/fssipri_at2017_0.pdf
51. Taleghani, G. R. (2005). The role of technology management in sustainable development. Journal of Peyke Nor, 3(3), 34-41. (Persian)
52. The guardian News Website. (2006). Pentagon's new weapon - cyborg flies that are spies. Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2006/mar/15/news.usnews
53. The guardian News Website. (2015). The numbers behind the worldwide trade in drones. Retrieved from www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2015/mar/16/numbers-behind-worldwide-trade-in-drones-uk-israel
54. Turekian, V. (2016). The role of science diplomacy in international crises; syria as a case study. Retrieved from https://2009-2017.state.gov/e/stas/2016/260459.htm
55. Valavi, M. R., Tarhani, F., & Mojaradi, S. (2011). Extraction of science and technology priorities in the field of defense, national security and foreign policy. Quarterly of Defense Strategy, 10(36), 27-64. (Persian)
56. Weiss, C. (2005). Science, technology and international relations. Technology in Society, 27(3), 295-313. [DOI:10.1016/j.techsoc.2005.04.004] [DOI:10.1016/j.techsoc.2005.04.004
57. Zahedi, S. S., & Kheirandish, M. (2007). Explaining structural factors in knowledge based economy: a case study. Iranian Journal of Management Sciences, 2(6), 49-68. (Persian)