1. Arabiuon, A., Abdolzadeh, Gh., Sharifzadeh, A., Mohseni, A. (2010), Identification and Prioritization of Determining Indicators of Entrepreneurial Businesses, Journal of Entrepreneurship, No. 8, pp. 71-106. (in Persian).
2. Azkia, M., Ghafari, Gh. (2004), Rural Development with Emphasis on Iran, Tehran, Ney Pub, (in Persian).
3. Bartlett, J. E., Kotrlik, J. W., Higgins, C. C. (2001), Organizational Research Determining Appropriate Sample Size in Survey Research Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 43-50.
4. Carter, S. (2005), Constraints on Women Enterprise, 27th Conference Enterprise and Small Business, University of Strathclyed in Glasgow, pp. 36-47.
5. Celik, M., Tatar, M. (2011), Employment-Unemployment Issues and Solution Suggestions Adiyaman Example, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business. Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 1211- 1226.
6. Chakraborty, D. (2014), Socio-Economic Determinants of Growth of Rural Entrepreneurship in Sonitpur Distric of Assam- an Emprical Study, Journal of Behavioural Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Accounting and Transport, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 26-34.
7. Chowdhury, M.S. (2007), Overcoming Entrepreneurship Development Constraints, the Case of Bangladesh, Journal of Enterprising Communities People and Places in the Global Economy, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 240-251.
8. Folmer, H., Dutta, S., Oud, H. (2010), Determinants of Rural Industrial Entrepreneurship of Farmers in West Bengal: A Structural Equations Approach, International Regional Science Review, Vol. 33, No 4, pp. 367-396.
9. Gurol, Y., Atsan, N., (2006), Entrepreneurial Characteristics among University Students and Training in Turkey, Education and Training, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 25-38.
10. Herman, E., Georgescu, M.A. (2012), Employment Strategy for Poverty Reduction, A Romanian Perspective, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 58, pp. 406-415.
11. Iosua E.E., Gray A.R., McGee, R., Erik L.C., Keane, R., Healsc, M., Hancox, R.J (2014), Employment Among Schoolchildren and Its Associations with Adult Substance Use, Psychological Well-being, and Academic Achievement, Journal of Adolescent Health. Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 1-7.
12. Jamini, D., Taghdisi, A., Jamshidi, A. (2014), Identification of Employment Development Strategies in Rural Areas Using the SWOT Model (Case Study: Badr district, Ravansar County), journal of Rural Development Strategies, No. 4, pp. 133-149. (in Persian).
13. Jamshidi, A., Jamini, D., Ghanbari, U., Tosi, R., Pesaraklo, M. (2015), Investigating the Factors Affecting the Development of Entrepreneurship in Agricultural Production Cooperatives in Minoodasht County, Geographical Planning of Space Quarterly Journal, No. 15, pp. 205-218, (in Persian).
14. Kucera, D., Roncolato, L., Von Uexkull, E. (2012), Trade Contraction and Employment in India and South Africa During the Global Crisis, World Development. Vol. 40. No. 6, pp. 1122–1134.
15. Littunen, H. (2000), Entrepreneurship and the Characteristics of the Entrepreneurial Personality. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior, Research, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 295-310.
16. Markman, G.D., Baron, R.A. (2003), Person-entrepreneurship Fit, Why Some People Are More Successful as Entrepreneurs Than Others, Human Resource Management, Vol. 13, No. 2., pp. 281–301
17. Mccline, R.L. (2000), Opportunity Recognition an Exploratory Investigation of a Component of the Entrepreneurial Process in The Context of the Health Care Industry Theory and practice, Tertiary Education Management, Vol. 25, No. 2., pp. 81-94.
18. Mohapatra, S. Rozelle, S. Goodhue, R. (2007), The Rise of Self-employment in Rural China: Development or Distress? World Development. Vol. 35. No. 1, pp. 163- 181.
19. Movahedi, R. Yaghoubi-Farani, A. (2012), Analysis of The Barriers and Limitations for the Development of Rural Women's Entrepreneurship, Int. J. of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 469 - 487.
20. Nawaz, F. (2009), Critical Factors of Women Entrepreneurship Development in Rural Bangladesh. U.S.A, Bangladesh Development Research Center, Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 1-19.
21. Roomi, M.A. Parrott, G. (2008), Barriers to Development and Progression of women Entrepreneurs in Pakistan, the Journal of Entrepreneurship, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 59–72.
22. Rotheroe, N., Richards, A. (2007), Social Return On Investment and Social Enterprise: Transparent Accountability for Sustainable Development. Social Enterprise Journal, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 31-48.
23. Roknodin Eftekhari, A., Sojasi Ghaydari, H. (2010), Rural Development with Emphasis on Entrepreneurship, Tehran, SAMT Pub. (in Persian).
24. Sathiabama, K. (2010), Rural Women Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Development, Retrieved from: http://ideas.repec.org/p/ess/wpaper/id2475.html
25. Seelos, C. Mair, J. (2005), Social Entrepreneurship Creating New Business Journal of Business Horizons, Vol. 43, No. 3, pp. 241-246.
26. Sen, P. (2007), Asoka’s Big Idea, Transforming the World Through Social Entrepreneurship, Futures, Vol. 39, No. 5, pp. 534-539.
27. Stel, A., Caree, M., R. Thurik., (2004), The Effect of Entrepreneurship On National Economic Growth: An Analysis Using The GEM Database, The First GEM Research Conference, Entrepreneurship, Government Policies, and Economic Growth, Germany, Vol. 4 No. 34 pp. 1-19.
28. Thurik, T., Wennekers, S. (2004), Entrepreneurship, Small Business and Economic Growth, Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 140-149.
29. Todaro, M. (1985), Economic development in the Third World, Translator Gholamali Farjadi and Hamid Sohrabi, Planning and Budget Organization,Tehran, (in Persian).
30. Unies, N. (2007). The Millennium Development Goals Report, UN.
31. Urbano, D., Toledano, N., Soriano, D., (2010), Analyzing Social Entrepreneurship from an Enstitutional Perspective Evidence from Spain. Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 54-69.
32. Yadollahei, J., Razavi, M. (2012), Social Capital and Human Capital in the Youth Entrepreneurship in the Villages of the Karbal District, Journal of Human Geography Researches, No. 79, pp. 103-115, (in Persian).
33. Yaghobi, A., Solaymani, A., Movahedi, R. (2014), Analysis of the Factors Affecting on the Entrepreneurship of Rural Women, journal of women s studies (Sociological, Psychological), No. 4, pp. 7-42, (in Persian).
34. Zareh Ahmadabadi, H., Arabshaei, SH. (2011), Requirements Training of Rural Women's Entrepreneurship (Case: Rural women in Yazd), Journal of Shia Women, No. 26, pp. 49-71 (in Persian).