1. Ahmadi A, Mojaradi G, Badsar M (2016). The economic and social impact of the law on the purpose of subsidies on the quality of life of rural households in Urmia. Agricultural Research and Development Studies. 9(3):43-54.
2. Akbarian Ronizi SA, Mohammadpoor Jaberi M, Sepahvand F (2013). The role of small towns in improving the quality of life of villages around the case study: Roniz section - Estahban city. Rural Studies. 4(4):50-54.
3. Amanpoor S, Maleki S, Hoseini Ahah Parian NA (2017). Investigating and analyzing the distribution of urban services with spatial justice approach in Ahwaz metropolitan area using integration Technique. Regional Planning. 7(25):55-68.
4. Anabestani AA, Mahmmodi H, Sarbarghi Torghabe T (2016). Investigating the impact of rural quality of life on improving the quality of rural housing, Case Study: Shandiz District, Binalood City. Spatial Planning. 6(1):1-20.
5. Anabestani AA, Roosta M, Mohamadi SAR, Rafieian S (2015). Spatial analysis of factors affecting quality of life in rural settlements sample section of Jahrom County. Regional Planning Quarterly. 5(18):85-100.
6. Anbari M (2010). The study of changes in quality of life in Iran (1986 to 2006). Rural development. 1(2):149-181.
7. Barimani F, Jafari M, Baloochi O (2014). A survey and analysis of the satisfaction of rural residents with quality of life, case study: Mahban Rural District, Nikshahr County. Geographical Space. 14(6):131-151.
8. Abdolahzade GH, Ranjbari Share S, Alirahimi R (2016). Investigating the impact of watershed project on quality of life in rural areas of Babol. Geographical Space. 17(59):121-142.
9. Bonomi AE, Patric DL, Bushnell DM, Martin M (2000). Validation of the united states' version of the World Health Organization Quality of Life (WHOQOL) instrument. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 53(1):1-12. [DOI:10.1016/S0895-4356(99)00123-7
10. Costanza R, Fisher B, Saleem A, Beer C, Bond L, Boumans R, et al (2007). Quality of life: An approach integrating opportunities, human needs and subjective well-being. Ecological economics. 61(1-2):267-276. [DOI:10.1016/j.ecolecon.2006.02.023
11. Danaei A, Vali Shariat Panahi M, Mahdavi M (2017). Analysis of the role of quality of life indicators in rural sustainable development, a case study: Bahmei Village, Bahmei County. Territorial Geographic Quarterly. 50(3):727-747.
12. Delaee Milan A, Khirodin R (2017). Space justice measurement in the framework of public transportation system with network analysis model, case study: Regions 2, 3, 4 Tehran. New Attitudes in Human Geographic. 9(3):19-39.
13. Farahani H, Abdoli S, Cheraghi M (2013). An assessment of the impact of social capital on the development of rural areas with emphasis on quality of life, case study: Mashhad district, Meyghan Arak. Regional Planning. 2(8):67-78.
14. Farahani H, Bahmani A, Jabali F (2016). The process of conversion of rural settlements to the city and its impact on the quality of life of citizens, case study: Balblababad City, Dehgolan Town. Regional Planning. 6(22):191-202.
15. Faraji Sabokbar HS, Rezvani MR, Morshedi HB, Roosta H (2014). Spatial Leveling of Tourism Axes of Fars Province Based on Tourism Services and Facilities. Human Geographic Research. 46(3):561-586.
16. Ghadrmarzi H, Kamini D, Jamshidi AL (2016). Spatial distribution of quality of life in rural settlements of Ravansar. Housing and Rural Environment. 35(155):93-108.
17. Ghasemi Siani M, Haghi M (2016). Explaining the scope of urban poverty and identifying informal settlements in terms of spatial justice, case study: Nasim Shahr Tehran. Regional Planning. 6(24):245-256.
18. Grgi I, Zimbrek T, Tratnik M, Markovina J, Jura J (2010). Quality of life in rural areas of Croatia: To stay or to leave? African Journal of Agricultural Research. 5(8):653-660.
19. Gupta S (2015). Modeling regional disparities for a Balanced quality of life and apportioning public Funding - agraph Theoretical Approach. Applied Research Quality Life. 3(10):473-493. [DOI:10.1007/s11482-014-9327-1
20. Hafeznia MR, Ghaderhojat M, Ahmadipoor Z, Roknodin Eftekhari AR, Gohari M (2015). Design of the model of space justice measurement, case study: Iran. Space Planning and Approach. 19(1):33-52.
21. Hagerty MR, Cummins RA, Ferriss AL, Kenneth L, Michalos AC, Peterson M, et al (2001). Quality of life indexes for national policy: Review and agenda for research. Social Indicator Research. 71(1):58-78. [DOI:10.1177/075910630107100104
22. Haidari Sareban V (2014). The role of psychological capital in promoting quality of life indicators in rural areas, case study: Meshgin Shahr. Journal of Geography. 12(42):239-255.
23. Imani B, Bakhtar S, Khoshraftar AR (2016). Investigation and evaluation of the impact of social capital on the quality of life in rural areas, case study: Islamabad West. Rural Studies. 6(4):875-894.
24. Jamini D, Safari Aliakbari M, Salehi Kakhaki M, Alipoor Kh, Zolfaghari AA (2017). Spatial distribution of quality of life and identification of its determinants in rural settlements. case study: Ravansar County. Geography and Environmental Planning. 28(2):57-78.
25. Laurent E (2011). Issues in environmental justice within the European :union:. Ecological Economics. 70(11):1846-1853. [DOI:10.1016/j.ecolecon.2011.06.025
26. Liu B C (2006). Quality of life indicators in US metropolitan areas: A atatistical analysis. New York: Praeger.
27. Lu H X, Wong MCM, Lo ECM, McGrath C (2015). Oral health related quality of life Among young adults. Applied Research Quality Life. 10(1):37-47. [DOI:10.1007/s11482-013-9296-9
28. Marans RW, Stimson RJ (2011). Investigating quality of urban life: Theory, methods and empirical research. Social Indicators Research Series. Springer Netherlands. [DOI:10.1007/978-94-007-1742-8
29. Mitchel G, norman p (2012). longitudinal environmental justice analysis: Coevolution of environmental quality and deprivation in England, 1960- 2007. Geoforum. 43(1):44-57. [DOI:10.1016/j.geoforum.2011.08.005
30. Moosavi MN, Bagheri Kashkooli A (2012). Evaluation of spatial distribution of quality of life in Sardasht sites. Urban Planning and Research. 9(3):97-118.
31. Naeimi K, Babaiaghdam F (2017). City and spatial justice analysis of the distribution of Urban public services in Sanandaj. Geographic Preparation Space. 7(23):173-186.
32. Nedaei Toosi S, Noori AR (2017). Integrated assessment of space-based justice in access to urban base facility through multi-criteria space assessment, case study: Ardebil City. Sofeh. 27(78):105-136.
33. Noll H (2001). Social Indicators and quality of life Research: Background, Achievements and Current Trends Advances in Sociological Knowledge Over Half a Century: Genevo.
34. Parizadi T, Hoseini SF, Behboodi Moghadam H (2016). Analysis of spatial disparities in the distribution of
35. urban Services from the perspective of Spatial justice, case study: Marivan City, Spatial Geography. 6(21):91-102.
36. Poortaheri M, Roknodin Eftekhari AR, Fatahi AA (2011). Evaluation of quality of life in rural areas studied: North Khavareh rural district, Lorestan province. Journal of
37. Human Geography Research. 76(76):13-31.
38. Pukeliene V, Starkauskienė V (2009). Quality of life concepts, measurement and challenges. Applied Economics: Systematic Research. 3(2):51-65. [Lithuanian]
39. Rabieifar VA, Hazrati M (2015). Analysis and evaluation of the effects of implementation of the guideline on improving the physical and environmental dimensions of rural quality of life, case study: Zanjan Province. Spatial Planning. 5(2):117-138.
40. Roknodin Eftekhari AR, Fatahi AA, Hajipoor M (2011). Evaluation of spatial distribution of quality of life in rural areas, case study: central district of Delfan. Journal of Rural Studies. 2(3):16-20.
41. Roostaei S, Babaei E, Kamelifar Z (2013). Evaluation of spatial justice in the distribution of urban services, case study: Tabriz Metropolis. Geographical Space. 3(10):82-101.
42. Salehpoor S, Afrakhteh H (2016). Analysis of the level of development of health services from the perspective of spatial justice, case study: Rural settlements of west Azarbaijan Province. Studies on Planning of Human Settlements. 11(36):19-38.
43. Shahrokhi Mirsardoo S, Nooripoor M, Pedram P (2015). Assessing the quality of life in rural areas using numerical taxonomy, case study: Esfandaghe districts, Jiroft county, Iranian Agricultural Science and Education Sciences. 11(2):31-47.
44. Shumi SZ, Zuidgeest M, Martinez JA, Efroymson D, Maarseveen MFAM (2015). Understanding the relationship between walkability and quality-of-Life of women garment workers in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Applied Research Quality Life. (10):263-287. [DOI:10.1007/s11482-014-9312-8
45. Soja EW (2008). The city and spatial Justice. the Conference of Spatial Justice; 2008, 12-14 March: Paris. Available From: https://www.jssj.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/JSSJ1-1en4.pdf
46. Sojasi Ghidari H (2015). Analysis of the effects of cash subsidies on improving the quality of life of rural households, case study: Villages in Shiring District. Parliament and Strategy. 23(85):107-141.
47. Tsou K, Yu-Ting, Chang Y (2005). An accessibility-based integrated measure of relative spatial equity in urban public facilities. Cities. 22(6):424-435. [DOI:10.1016/j.cities.2005.07.004
48. Wedgeworth M, LaRocca MA, Chaplin WF, Scogin F (2017). The role of interpersonal sensitivity, social support, and quality of life in rural older adults. Geriatric Nursing. 38(1):22-26. [DOI:10.1016/j.gerinurse.2016.07.001
49. Zakerhaghighi K, Khanian M, Gheitarani N (2015). Subjective quality of life assessment of residents of informal ettlements in Iran, a case study of Hesar Imam Khomeini, Hamedan. Applied Research Quality Life. 3(10):419-434. [DOI:10.1007/s11482-014-9320-8