1. Abdollahkhani , Ali (2006), “Protection of critical infrastructure information” Publication info, Year 14, No (54), pp91-128, (in persian).
2. Ahari, Aliakbar & Moradi, Esmaeel(2010), “Engineering evaluations of passive defense in the failure of dams and hydroelectric facilities depend” 3 International Conference on Seismic Retrofitting, Tabriz, (in persian).
3. Avazabadian ,Farshid, Jamshidi ,Ali, Rezayati, Arman,Mehdizadeh,Rasool (2014), “Present a new model for critical assets analysis in vulnerable Industries” , Journal of Emergency Management, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp 47-55, (in Persian ).
4. Ghazizadeh, Alireza (2008), “Determine the principles of passive defense in urban water supply facilities” M.A Thesis, Power and Water University of Technology Shahid Abaspour, (in Persian).
5. Goharipour, Hamed (2012 ), “Recognizing the diversity of critical applications, available in metropolitan areas sensitive from the viewpoint of passive defense” 2nd NATIONAL Crises Management CONFERENCE, (in Persian ).
6. Hamzeh zadeh Hamid (2005), “Bioterrorism, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran, the Islamic Republic Army, p312, (in Persian ).
7. Jafari , Younes & Hesami, Amir (2013), “Assessment of constructions in urban areas in terms of passive defense” The Congress Association Geopolitics of Iran. Passive Defense. Mashhad, (in Persian ).
8. Kalantri, Behrang, Soltanpour, Hedieh (2015), “Participatory management role in dealing with natural hazards with emphasis on urban flooding in Tehran” International Conference on Sustainable Development Strategies & Challenges,Tabriz, (in Persian ).
9. Karimi, Reza, Amini Saeed, Sahami ,Habib (2014) , “supply system and water distribution networks against threats from the perspective of passive defense” , International Conference on Geography Urban Planning and Sustainable Development. Tehran, (in Persian ).
10. Kheirandish Mohammad Reza (2014), “Analysis of the vulnerability of urban water supply facilities against enemy threats” Notional Congress Passive Defense In Science and Engineering, (in Persian ).
11. Krahman, Elke (2009), “New threats and new actors in international security” Tehran, Research Institute of STRATEGIC Studies , p252.
12. Kroll.An.J. securing our water supply protecting a vulnerable resource. Penn well 2006
13. MacKenzie, Kenneth (2003), “Asymmetric warfare” Tehran, Army Command and General Staff College, p216.
14. Masoom Beigi, Hamid & Jalili ghazizadeh, Mohamadreza (2008), “Passive Defense engineering For hydraulic structures downstream of dams” 2nd National Conference on Hydropower, (in Persian )
15. Movahedi nia, Jafar (2004), “Passive Defense” Center Planning and authoring textbooks Corps, p356, (in Persian )
16. Shahhosini , MohamadHosein (2009), “Bioterrorism in terms of military medicine” ,(in Persian )
17. Tayyeb, Alireza (2004), “terrorism” Tehran, Nashreney, p408, (in Persian )
18. Thomas E Derek & Gerald Hovater ( 2004), “Crisis Management, Principles and Practical guide for local governments” Tehran Urban Research & Planning Center.
19. Zarghani, S.Hadi & Aazami, Hadi (2010), “Analysis of Defense-Security Considerations in Preparation Plans for Mashhad with a Focus on Terroristic Attacks” Journal of Geography and Regional Development , Vol 8, No 14 , pp 96-71, (in Persian).
20. Zarghani, S.Hadi & Aazami, Hadi (2011), “Analysis of military-security considerations in preparation of military centers and camps with emphasis on Khorasan Razavi Province” The Journal of Spatial Planning, Volume (15), No (2), pp 141-161, (in Persian ).