1. Baft-e-Shahr Consulting architects, planners, Urban and environment designers (2005), Urban Environmental Design of Velenjak River Valley, Region One of Tehran Municipality. (in Persian).
2. Besset, Maurice (1968), Review: Chandigarh by Norma Evenson, Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 148-150.
3. Chandigarh administration (2015), Chandigarh master plan-2031 Department of Urban planning, Chandigarh, India.
4. Chandigarh Master Plan (2016), The Official website of The Chandigarh Administration, http://chandigarh.gov.in.
5. Evenson. Norma, (1966) University of California, Berkeley College of Environmental Design University of California Press USA.
6. Gozineh Consulting engineers (2006), Urban Environmental Design of Golabdareh River Valley, Region One of Tehran Municipality. (in Persian).
7. Institution of Urban Development of Tehran (2007), Strategic structural development plan of Tehran, Ministry of roads and urban development, Tehran. (in Persian).
8. McHarg, Ian L. (1969), “Design with Nature”, USA.
9. Ministry of Housing and Urban Development (2006), Tehran urban research and planning center, combined institutions of master and detail plan of Tehran, brief report. (in Persian).
10. Parkash, Aditya (1980), Chandigarh; a Presentation in Free Verse, Chandigarh Administration, Bombay, pp. 47-50.
11. Pourjafar Mohammadreza, (1978), Private Archive of Photographs of Chandigarh, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran,. Iran. (in Persian).
12. Pourjafar, Mohammad Reza (1983), Precept & Performance of Neighbourhood Unit Sector 22, Chandigarh, B. Arch. Thesis Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh, India.
13. Pourjafar, Mohammad Reza (1986), Design Criteria for Town Center, Chandigarh, Phase3, M.U.D, Thesis, School of Planing and Architecture (SPA), New Delhi, India.
14. Pourjafar, Mohammad Reza, Bemanian, Mohammad Reza , Ansari, Mogtaba (2005) Planing And Design Criteria to Conserve River Valleys of Tehran, Case study: Darabad.
15. Pourjafar Mohammadreza, (2006), Project Report of Urban Environmental Design of Darabad River Valley, Region One of Tehran Municipality, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, I.R. Iran. (in Persian).
16. Pourjafar, Mohammad Reza, Adabkhah Mogtaba (2006), Morphology of Indigenous And Contemporary Urban spaces, Case study: Sector 17 Chandigarh Shahjahanabad in India, Proceedings of the third Great Asian Street Symposium, A Public Forum of Asian Urban Design.
17. Shojaee, Fatemeh, (2015), Evolution of Metropolitan Tehran Urban Development plans, (Aim, Objectives & Requirements) Municipality of Tehran, Tehran. (in Persian).
18. Short, R. John (2011), Urban Theory, a Critical Assessment, University of Tehran Press. (in Persian).
19. Sotude, Manouchehr, (1996), Geographical History of Shemiran, Study and Cultural Research Centre, Tehran, I.R. Iran. (in Persian).
20. Spreiregen, Paul, D. (1967), Urban Design –Architecture of Towns & Cities by Aia. (in Persian).