1. Asakereh, H. (2004), Modeling Spatial Variation of Climatic Variables (Case Study: Annual Precipitation in Isfahan Province), Geographic Research Quarterly, Vol. 6, No. 74, pp. 213-231. (In Persian).
2. Asakereh, H., Seyfipour, Z. (2013), Spatial Modeling of Iran’s Annual Precipitation, Geography and Development, Vol. 10, No. 29, pp. 15-30, (In Persian).
3. Bakhtiari, A. (2014), Designing Iran’s Climate Comfort Software for Calculating Tourism Climate Index, The 1st National Conference on Tourism, Geography and Sustainable Environment, 21 November, Mofatteh University, Hamedan, (In Persian).
4. Bakhtiari, B., Bakhtiari, A. (2013), Determination of Tourism Climate Index in Kerman Province. DESERT, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp.113-126.
5. Climate and Tourism Report. (2000), Expertise Committee of Atmospheric and Climatic Disasters, Iran’s Weather Organization, (In Persian).
6. De Freitas, C. R., Scott, D., Mc Boyle. G. (2008), A Second Generation Climate Index for Tourism )CIT) Specification and Verification. International Journal of Biometeorology, No. 5, pp. 399-407.
7. Draper, N., Smith, H. (1981), Applied Regression Analysis. Wiley, New York.
8. Esmaili, R. Gandomkar, A., Habibi Nokhandan, M. (2012), Assessment of Comfortable Climate in Several Main Iranian Tourism Cities Using Physiologic Equivalence Temperature Index, Physical Geography Research Quarterly, No. 75, pp. 1-18, (In Persian).
9. Farajzadeh, H., Matzarakis, A. (2009), Quantification of Climate for Tourism in the Northwest of Iran. Meteorological Applications, Vol.16, No.4, pp. 545-555.
10. Hemmatfar, M., Hosseini, S. A. Shah Veysi, F. Najafi, N. (2011), Linear and Non-linear Relationship Between Accounting Variables and Efficiency of Automotive Industries. The Financial Accounting and Auditing Research Journal, Vol. 3, No. 12, pp. 137-154 (In Persian) .
11. Hoseini Ramsheh, Z. Afshani, S.A. Nourian, S. M. (2008), SPSS 14, Tehran (In Persian)
12. Johnstone, K. (2007), Climate change Impacts and Tourism UK Climate Impact Program, 24th April, London.,
13. Jones, B., Scott, D. (2006), Climate Change, Seasonality and Visitation to Canada’s National Parks. Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 42–62.
14. Jones, B. and Scott, D. (2006), Implications of Climate Change for Visitation to Ontario’s Provincial Parks, Leisure, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp, 233–261.
15. Kasmaei, M. (1994), Climatic Zoning of Iran, Housing and Residential Environments, Housing and Building Research Center, No. 151 (In Persian)
16. Khalili, A. (1999), Three Dimensional Analysis of Cooling and Heating Degree Days in Iran, Geographic Research Quarterly, Vol. 14, No. 54 and 55, pp. 7-18. (In Persian)
17. Khalili, A. (2003), Presentation of an Index to Quantify Climate Comfort Assessment (Case Study: Western Provinces of Iran), 11th Conference of Geophysics in Iran, 1 and 2 December, Tehran, pp. 65-70. (In Persian).
18. Kondrashov, D., Kravtsov, S., Robertson, A. W. Ghil, M. (2005), A Hierarchy of Data-Based ENSO Models. Journal of Climate, Vol. 18, No. 21, pp, 4425-4444.
19. Mahmudi, P., Alijani, B. (2013), Modeling of Relationship Between Seasonal and Annual Rainfall and Geo-climate Factors in Kurdistan, Journal of Applied Researches in Geographical Sciences, Vol. 13, No. 31, pp. 93-112. (In Persian)
20. Matzarakis, A. and Alcoforado, M. J. (2007), Importance of Thermal Comfort and Bioclimate for Tourism Climate Change and Tourism, 7-8th September, Freiburg.
21. Mc Cullagh, P. and Nelder, J. A. (1989), Generalized Linear Models. Chapman and Hall, London,
22. Michaelis, L., Menten, M. L. (1913), Die Kinetik der Invertinwirkung Biochemische Zeitschrift, Vol. 49, No. 2, pp, 333-369.
23. Mieczkowski, Z. (1985), The Tourism Climatic Index A method of Evaluating World Climates for Tourism. The Canadian Geographer, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 220-233.
24. Mojarrad, F., Basati, S. (2014), Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Variations of Maximum Temperatures in Iran. The Journal of Spatial Planning, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 29-52. (In Persian)
25. Mojarrad, F., Moradi, K. (2013), A Study of Anomalies and Trends of Sunshine Hours in Iran, Geography and Development, Vol. 12, No. 34, pp. 153-165. (In Persian).
26. Morgan, R., E. Gatell, Junyent, R., Micallef, A., Özhan, E., Williams, A.T (2000), An Improved User-Based Beach Climate Index Journal of Coast Conservation, Vol. 6, pp. 41-50.
27. Nazeri Tahroudi, M. Khalili, K. Abbaszadeh Afshar, M., Nazeri Tahroudi, Z. (2014), Compared to the Normal Mechanism Becomes the Normal Monthly Rainfall Data from Different Regions of Iran, Journal of Water and Soil, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp, 365- 372. (In Persian).
28. Nielsen, S., Amelung, B. (2007), An Application of the Tourism Climatic Index on a Daily Basis CLITOP Conference, 8 September, Zurich.
29. Nouri, R. Ashrafi, Kh., AJdarpour, A. (2008), Comparison of ANN and PCA Based Multivariate Linear Regression Applied to Predict the Daily Average Concentration of CO a Case Study of Tehran Journal of Earth and Space Physics, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 135-152. (In Persian)
30. Peixoto, J.P., Oourt, A.H. (1996), The Climatology of Relative Humidity in the Atmosphere Journal of Climate, Vol.9, No. 12, pp. 3443-3463.
31. Pilevar Shahri, A.R., Ayoubi, Sh., Khademi, H. (2011), Comparison of Artificial Neural Network (ANN) and Multivariate Linear Regression(MLR) Models to Predict Soil Organic Carbon Using Digital Terrain Analysis (Case Study: Zargham Abad Semirom, Isfahan Proviance), Journal of Water and Soil, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp, 1151-1163. (In Persian)
32. Rezaei Banafsheh, M., Rajaei Asl, A. (2003), Analysis and Modeling of Rainfall in Qareh-Su Basin, Modarres, Vol. 6, No. 4. Pp. 71-93. (In Persian)
33. Repacholi, M. H. (2000), Global Solar UV Index Radiation Protection Dosimeter, No. 91, pp. 307-311.
34. Scott, D., Mc Boyle, G. (2001), Using a Tourism Climate Index to Examine the Implication of Climate Change for Climate as a Tourism Resource. Adaptation and Impacts Research Group, Environment, Canada, Ontario, pp. 69-88.
35. Scott, D., Jones, B., McBoyle, G. (2004), Climate, Tourism and Recreation a Bibliography University of Waterloo, pp. 1-27.
36. Scott, D., Mc Boyle, G., Schwartzentrube, M. (2004), Climate Change and the Distribution of Climatic Resources for Tourism in North America. Department of Geography, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
37. Vanicek, K., Frei, T., Litynska, Z., Schmalwieser, A. (1999), UV-Index for the Public a Guide for Publication and Interpretation of Solar UV Index Forecasts for the Public Prepared by the Working Group 4 of the Cooperation in Science and Technology, (COST), COST-713 Action “UVB Forecasting” COST-713 Action Brussels, of the European Commission.
38. Ziaei, M., Bakhtiari, A. (2008), Tourism Climate Index in Kish Island, 5th National Conference of Persian Gulf, Kish, Iran, pp. 83-102. (In Persian)
39. Zolfaghari, H. (2007), Determination of Suitable Calendar for Tourism in Tabriz with Using the Thermo-Physiological Indices (PET and PMV), Geographic Research, No. 62, pp. 129-141. (In Persian).