1. Aggarwal, P. (2009), Understanding the Community, Group of Adult Education, School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
2. Ahmadi, H. (1996), The role of Urbanism in reducing vulnerability of the city. Journal of Housing and Revolution, the Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation, (in Persian).
3. Alberley,D. (2003), Power is Held by Those Who Tell the Story, The Principles and Practice of Community-based Planning at: www. ius.uwinnipeg.ca.
4. Arefi, M. (2000), Asset-based Approaches to Community Development, Journal of Honar-ha-Ye-Ziba-Memari-Va-Shahrsazi, Tehran: University of Tehran, 10. 22-33, ( in Persian)
5. Azarpour, A. (2005), Community development planning, Case study: Siroos neighborhood, Daneshpour, Z. Shahid Beheshti University, Urban planning, (in Persian).
6. Bahrampour, M. Bemanian, M. (2012), Study on Optimum Location of Disaster Management Sites, Case Study: Region 3 of Tehran City, Journal of crisis management. 51-59, (in Persian).
7. Barton, Hugh, et al. (2004), Shaping neighborhoods: a guide for health, Caves, Roger W. (Ed.) ,2005, Encyclopedia of the City, (1st ed.), London, Rout ledge.
8. Daiinejad, F. Aminzadeh, E. Hosseini, B. (2005), Principles and guidelines principles and guidelines for designing and furnishing housing open spaces in terms of defense, Tehran: Building and Housing Research Center, ( in Persian).
9. Fridman J. (1993), Toward a Non-Euclidian Mode of Planning, APA Journal, 482.
10. Ghanavati, A. Sheikhi, M. (2010), The role of urban planning in reducing earthquake risk of depressed area, case study: region 12 of Tehran city, Journal of natural geography. 9. 29-42, (In Persian).
11. Hajipour, kh. (2005), Community-led planning, the best approach for create sustainable urban management, Journal of Honar-ha-Ye-Ziba-Memari-Va-Shahrsazi, Tehran, University of Tehran, 26. 37-46, (in Persian).
12. Hosseini, B. (2010), Passive defense criteria in urban public buildings architectural design, Tehran, Passive Defense Organization of Iran, (in Persian).
13. Hosseini, B. Mahdiyar,L. (2005), Mastering Crisis Management, create independent neighborhoods, Tehran, 3RD International Conference on Integrated Natural Disaster Management.
14. JICA, C. (2000), The study on seismic micro zoning of the Greater Tehran Area in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Pacific Consultants International Report, OYO Cooperation, Japan.
15. Kalantari, Kh. (2012), Quantitative Models in planning (region, urban and rural), Tehran, Farhang-Saba, (in Persian).
16. Kallus, R. Law-Yone, H. (1997), Neighborhood: The Metamorphosis of an Idea, Journal of Architectural and Planning Research, 14 (2).
17. Lee, D., Newby, H. (1983), The Problem of Sociology: an Introduction to the Discipline, London, Unwin Hyman.
18. Ministry of Social Development local women and children Tanzania, (1996).
19. Monzavi, M. Soleimani, M. Tavalaei, S. Chavoushi, E. (2010), Vulnerability of city deteriorated districts of central Tehran to earthquake (case study of zone 12), Journal of Human geography research quarterly, 73. 1-18, (in Persian).
20. Parhizkar, A. (1997), Appropriate pattern for locating urban public facilities with help models and urban GIS, (in Persian).
21. Partovi, P. Naderi Buanlu, M. (2010), Presenting community-Led urban management pattern for Mashhad, Journal of Architecture and urban planning, Tehran art University, pp. 80-63, (in Persian).
22. Rafieian, M., Tajdar, V. (2008), Health status assessment in Mashhad conurbation: A regional approach, Journal of Geography and Regional Development, 10. 163-184, (in Persian).
23. Stern, Richard E. (2007), Urban Governance in Developing Countries: Experiences and Challenges (in: Governing Cities in a Global Era, Edited by Robin Hambleton and Jill Simone Gross), New York, Palgarave Macmillan.
24. Swiss Federal Department of Justic and police Office of Civil defense (1969), Technical directives for the construction of private air raid shelters and the 1971 conception of the Swiss civil defense, USA.
25. Turner, E. C. (1969), Diffeomorphism of a product of spheres, Invention mathematical, 8(1), pp.69-82.
26. Ziari, K. (1998), New towns planning. The organization for researching and composing University textbook in the humanities, (in Persian).