1. Abedini, M. (2009). Quantity study on hydrogeomorphological issues of Lykwan Chai river with emphasis on soil and sediment srosion (southeast of Ardebil). Geography and Development Journal, 7(15), 71- 88. (Persian)
2. Abedini, M. (2013). Quantitative analysis of gully erosion in Kalghan-Chaj basin (east of Sahand). Geography and Urban Area Journal, 3(7), 97- 110. (Persian)
3. Ahmadi, H. (1999). Applied geomorphology (water erosion) (Vol. 1). Tehran: Tehran University. (Persian)
4. Asghari Saraskanroud, S. (2017). Analysis of affecting factors on creating gully in the eastern shores of Urmia Lake. Geographical Space Journal, 17(58), 285-301. (Persian)
5. Bayati Khatibi, M., Rajabi, M., & Karami, F. (2011). Study of topographic thresholds and analysis of the role of type of surface formation in the development of gullies in the mountains of semi-aride areas (case Study: Shoorchai basion. Journal of Geography and Environmentale Planning, 22(1), 15-34. (Persian)
6. Conoscenti, C., Angileri, S., Cappadonia, C., Rotigliano, E., Agnesi, V., & Märker, M. (2014). Gully erosion susceptibility assessment by means of GIS-based logistic regression: a case of Sicily (Italy). Geomorphology, 204, 399-411. [DOI:10.1016/j.geomorph.2013.08.021
7. Danladi, A., & Ray, H. H. (2014). An analysis of some soil properties along gully erosion sites under different land use areas of Gombe Metropolis, Gombe State, Nigeria. Journal of Geography and Regional Planning, 7(5), 86-96. [DOI:10.5897/JGRP2014.0438
8. Deng, Q., Miao, F., Zhang, B., Luo, M., Liu, H., Liu, X., . . . Liu, G. (2015). Planar morphology and controlling factors of the gullies in the Yuanmou Dry-hot valley based on field investigation. Journal of Arid Land, 7(6), 778-793. [DOI:10.1007/s40333-015-0135-8
9. Ehiz, O. S., & Omougbo, U. N. (2013). Evaluating factors responsible for gully development at the University of Benin. Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences (JETEAS), 4(5), 707-713.
10. Feizenya, S., Heshmati, M., Ahmadi, H., & Ghodousi, J. (2007). The study of the gully erosion of the Aghajari marlian formation in Qasr-Shirin area. Journal of Research and Development in Natural Resources, 20(1), 32- 40. (Persian)
11. Ghodousi, J., & Davari-Rad, A. (2012). The Effect of physical and chemical properties of soil in gully erosion evente and morphology of gullies, Collection of the 2nd Tehran erosion and sedimentation conference. (Persian)
12. Ismail-Nejad, L., Sayed-Mohammadi, J., & Bakhshipour, R. (2012). The effect of physical, chemical and soil physiogical properties on the morphology of gullies in marlian lands of south of Guilan. Researches in Watershed Journal, 25(4), 7-16. (Persian)
13. Jahanatigh, M., & Tabeh, M. (2017). Comparing soil physico-chemical characteristics and trapezoidal and v-shaped gully morphology with different land uses in dry areas, case study: Hossinzahi and Nalint regions of Chabahar. Journal of Engineering and Watershed Management, 9(3), 308-317. (Persian)
14. Kardel, F., & Tajari, A. (2015). Influence of gully erosion on soil moisture of abandoned farming dry land and rangeland in loess land (Case study: Kale-Shour watershed, Golestan province). Electronic Journal Soil Managment and Sustainable Production, 5(2), 181-195. (Persian)
15. Khoojeh, N., Ghodousi, J., & Esmaeili, R. (2012). Investigation of the relation of soil physiochemical characteristics and initiation and expansion of gully erosion in Temer Ghareh Ghozi watershed, Golestan province. Journal of Watershed Management Research, 3(5), 27-41. (Persian)
16. Mallam, I., Iguisi, E. O., & Tasiu, Y. U. (2016). An assessment of gully erosion in kano metropolis, Nigeria. Agricultural Science, 5(1), 14-27.
17. Mohammad Ebrahimi, M. R., & Vafakhah, M. (2015). Investigation of the role of soil and non-soil parameters in development of linear gully erosion in Agh Emam watershed. Soil Researches Journal, 29(4), 487-498. (Persian)
18. Nohehgar, A., & Heidarzadeh, M. (2011). Study of physico-chemical and morphometric properties of gully areas (case study: Gazir, Hormozgan). Environmental Erosion Researches Journal, 1(1), 29-43. (Persian)
19. Oparaku, L. A., & Iwar, R. T. (2018). Relationships between average gully depths and widths on geological sediments underlying the Idah-Ankpa Plateau of the North Central Nigeria. International Soil and Water Conservation Research, 6(1), 43-50. [DOI:10.1016/j.iswcr.2017.12.003
20. Oyegun, C. U., Erekaha, U., & Eludoyin, O. S. (2016). Gully characterization and soil properties in selected communities in Ideato South Lga, Imo State, Nigeria. Nature and Science, 14(2), 78-86.
Poesen, J., Vanderkerckhove, L., Nachtergaele, J., Oostwoud Wijdenes, D., Verstraeten, G., & Wesemael, B. (2002). Gully Erosion in Dryland Environments. Dryland Rivers: Hydrology and Geomorphology of Semi-Arid.
21. Refahi, H. (2009). Water erosion and its control (Six ed.). Tehran: Tehran University Press. (Persian)
22. Rienks, S. M., Botha, G. A., & Hughes, J. C. (2000). Some physical and chemical properties of sediments exposed in a gully (donga) in northern KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa and their relationship to the erodibility of the colluvial layers. CATENA, 39(1), 11-31. [DOI:10.1016/S0341-8162(99)00082-X
23. Servati, M. R., Ghodousi, J., & Dadkhah, M. (2008). Effective factors in the formation and expansion of gully erosion in loss. Research and Formation in Natural Resources, 21(1), 20- 33. (Persian)
24. Shadfar, S. (2010). Introduction to gully erosion (First edition ed.): Entekhab Publication. (Persian)
25. Shahrivar, A., Boon Sung, C., Jessop, S., Rahim, A., & Sufi, M. (2012). Roles of SAR and EC in gully erosion development (a case study of Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad province, Iran) Journal of Research in Agricultural Science, 8(1), 1-12.
26. Shit, P. K., Bhunia, G. S., & Maiti, R. (2013). Assessment of factors affecting ephemeral gully development in badland topography: A case study at garbheta badland (Pashchim Medinipur). International Journal of Geosciences, 4(2), 461-470. [DOI:10.4236/ijg.2013.42043
27. Tebebu, T., Abiy, A., Zegeye, A., Dahlke, H., Easton, Z., Tilahun, S., . . . Dadgari, F. (2010). Surface and subsurface flow effect on permanent gully formation and upland erosion near Lake Tana in the northern highlands of Ethiopia. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 14(11), 2207-2217. [DOI:10.5194/hess-14-2207-2010
28. Valentin, C., Poesen, J., & Li, Y. (2005). Gully erosion: Impacts, factors and control. CATENA, 63(2), 132-153. [DOI:10.1016/j.catena.2005.06.001
29. Yousefwand, S., Habibnejad, M., Soleimani, K., & Rezaei Pasha, M. (2013). Lithological and geological impacts on gully erosion (case study: Seif Abad watershed, Lorestan). Water and Soil Science, 17(65), 139-151. (Persian)