1. Asayesh, H., & Estelaji, A. (2003). Regional planning principles and methods (models, techniques and techniques) (First ed.). Ray: Islamic Azad University Press. (Persian)
2. Atlas of the World Including Geography Facts and Flags. (2017). Retrieved from www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/asia/kz.htm
3. Bergne, P. (2007). Birth of Tajikistan: National identity and the origins of the republic. New York: IB Tauris & Co Itd.
4. Central Intelligence Agency. (2014). Kazakhstan. In The World Factbook 2013-14. Retrieved from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ba.html
5. Charmi, D. (1996). Uzbekistan, collection of issues of countries and international organizations, (First ed. Vol. 67). Tehran: Political Affairs and International Affairs Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (Persian)
6. Farhoudi, R., & Zanganeh Shahraki, S. (2009). How to spatial distribution of population in the urban system of Iran during 1956 to 2006. Human Geography Research, 41(68), 55-68. (Persian)
7. Frye, R. (1969). Bukhara: The medieval achievement (M. Mahmoudi, Trans.). Tehran: Translating and Publishing Agency. (Persian)
8. Ganji, M. H. (1990). A corner of the central Asian geography. Geographical Researches Quarterly Journal, 17, 5-18. (Persian)
9. Haugen, A. (2004). The establishment of national republics in soviet Central Asia, United States. United Kingdom: Palgrave Macmillan Ltd.
10. Institute for International Energy Studies. (2017). Retrieved from http://www.iies.org
11. KazakhstanInformation. (2017). Retrieved from www.kazakinfo.com
12. Mirheydar, D. (1993). Central Asian developments. Journal of Growth of Geography Education, 9(35), 12-24. (Persian)
13. Montazemi, R. (1995). Tajikistan, dialogue of nations and international organizations (First ed. Vol. 46). Tehran: Political and International Affairs Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (Persian)
14. National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic. (2017).
Rahmati, M. (2010). Attitudes toward the resurrection of the Sharik Ben Sheikh al-Mahri. Journal of Historical Researches, 46(4), 79-105. (Persian)
15. Report "Socio-economic Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan". (2018). Retrieved from http://stat.gov.kz/faces/wcnav_externalId/publicationsSocialDevelopment;jsessionid=mIGamfBohtHvw
16. Sarlly, A. M. (2000). Turkmenistan, dialogue of nations and international organizations (Second ed. Vol. 62). Tehran: Department of Political and International Studies of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (Persian)
17. Turkmenistan State Statistical Committee. (2017). Retrieved from http://www.stat.gov.tm/en/usulyet-en/2017-njy-yl-in-statistika-brilerini-sanawy-en/
18. Varharam, Q. R. (1992). The historical process of cultural geography in Central Asia. Geographical Research, 25, 5-28. (Persian)
19. World Bank Group. (2017). International development, poverty, & sustainability. Retrieved from www.worldbank.org
20. Zadneprovsky, Y. A. (1995). Early urban developments in Central Asia. Iran, Journal of the British Institute of Persian Studies, 33(1), 155-159.
21. Zebardast, E. (2007). A survey of urban first developments in Iran. Honar-Ha-Ye-Ziba, 29, 29-38. (Persian)