1. Bourne, S. M., (2008), A climate perspective of observed and modeled surface based temperature inversions in Alaska, M.S. Thesis, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 106.
2. .Brümmer, B., Schultze, M. (2015), Analysis of a 7-year low-level temperature inversion data set measured at the 280 m high Hamburg weather mast, Meteorologische Zeitschrift, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 481-494.
3. Delju, A.H. (1999), A study on temperature inversion and instability in Tehran air pollution, M.S. thesis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran. (in Persian).
4. .Ensafi Moghadam, T. (1993), Air pollution in Tehran regarding stability and temperature inversion, Thesis, University of Tarbiat Modares. (in Persian).
5. 5.Fritz, B.K. (2006), Meteorological effects on deposition and drift of aerially applied sprays, American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, No. 5, pp. 1295-1301.
6. Ghasami, T., Bidokhti, A., Sedaghatkerdar, A, Sahrayain, F. (2010), Vertical potential temperature changes in the some critical periods of air pollution in Tehran, Journal of Environmental Science and technology, No. 3, pp. 13-23. (in Persian).
7. Hedayat, P. Lashkari, H. (2006), Synoptic pattern of very intense inversions in Tehran, Geographical studies, No. 56, pp. 65-82. (in Persian).
8. Iacobellis, S.F., Norris, J.R., Kanamitsu, M., Tyree, M., Cayan, D.C. (2009), Climate Variability and California Low-level Temperature Inversions, California Climate Change Center, pp. 1- 47.
9. Jahan Bakhshasl, S., Rohsnai, R. (2013), Low-level inversion and intensity in Tabriz, Iran from 2004 to 2008. Seasonal Journal of Geographical Studies, No. 4, pp. 45-54. (in Persian).
10. Jahan Bakhsh ASL, S., Rohsnai, R. (2014), Synoptic pattern of very intense inversion in Tabriz, Iran, Journal of Geography and planning, No. 96, pp. 48-81. (in Persian).
11. Jonathan, D. K., (1990), Characteristics of the Low-level Temperature Inversion along the Alaskan Arctic Coast, International Journal of Climatology, No. 10, pp. 537-548.
12. Kankanala, P. (2007), Doppler Sodar observations of the winds and structure in the lower atmosphere over Fairbanks, Alaska, M.S. Thesis Department of Atmospheric.
13. .Kheikhosravi, Gh. Lashkari, H. (2014), The analysis of relationship between inversion thickness and height and pollution intensity in Tehran, Geography and Planning, No. 49, pp. 231-257. (in Persian).
14. .Kober, A. U., (2013), the influence of temperature inversions on the air pollution in the city of Sibiu, Riscur ui Catastrofe, vol. 12, pp. 36-45.
15. .Mahmoudi, F. (1990), Natural Scene of Tehran, Geographical Studies, No. 26, 23-47, (in Persian).
16. .Mohseni, Z. (1987), The effect of atmospheric factors on Tehran air pollution, Thesis, Faculty of Geophysics, University of Tehran. (in Persian).
17. .Nodz, M.I, Ogino, S.Y., Yamanaka, M. (2006), Climatological Description of Seasonal Variations in Lower-Tropospheric Temperature Inversion Layers over the Indochina Peninsula, Journal of Climate, No. 24, pp. 3211-3223.
18. .Pankajakshan, T., Ghosh, A.K., Pattanaik, J., Ratnakaran, L. (1999), A Quality-control Procedure for Surface Temperature and Surface Layer Inversion in the XBT data Archive from the Indian Ocean, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, No. 19. pp. 980-982.
19. Pour Ahmad, A. (1998), The role of climate and geographical structure in Tehran Air pollution, Geographical Studies, No. 34, pp. 30-41. (in Persian).
20. Saeed Nia, A. (1989), the location of Tehran, Journal of Ecology, No. 10, pp. 1-15. (in Persian).
21. Safavi, Y., Alijani, B. (2006), Effective geographical factors in Tehran air pollution, Geographical studies, No.58, pp.99-112. (in Persian).
22. .Sanaee, M., Khan Mohammadi, M., Mohammadi, H. (2015), Synoptic survey on death rate resultant of Tehran air pollution during heat wave in summer 2013, Knowledge of Dangers, No. 2, pp. 67-83. (in Persian).
23. Tavousi, T., Hossein Abadi, N. (2016), Investigation of inversion characteristics in atmospheric boundary layer a case study of Tehran, Model. Earth Syst. Environ, No. 2, pp. 85-90.
24. .Williams, R., Thorp, T. (2015), Characteristics of springtime nocturnal temperature inversions in a high latitude environment, Weather. No. 70, pp. 37-43.
25. Yasmeen, Z., (2011), Inversion Layer and its Environmental Impact over Karachi, Pakistan Journal of Meteorology, No. 7, pp. 53-62.
26. Zeng, S., Zhang, Y. (2017), The Effect of Meteorological Elements on Continuing Heavy Air Pollution, A Case Study in the Chengdu Area during the 2014 Spring Festival, Atmosphere, No. 8, pp. 85-94.