1. Ahmadi, M., Seyfi, A., Gharei, A.R. (2013), Aid Logistics Model for Reduction of Post-Earthquake Damages in Very Large and True Dimensions, Crisis Management Scientific and Research, No. 4, pp. 64-51 (in Persian).
2. Ahmadnezhad roosti, M., Rostaei, Sh., Kamilifar, M. J. (2015), Evaluation of the Vulnerability of Urban Road Network Against Earthquake with Crisis Management Approach (Case study: District 1 of Tabriz city), Geographical Information Quarterly (Sepehr), Vol. 24, No. 95, pp. 50-37, (in Persian).
3. Antikainen, H. (2013), Using the Hierarchical Pathfinding a Algorithm in GIS to Find Paths through Rasters with Nonuniform Traversal Cost, ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf. 2013, 2, pp. 996-1014.
4. Asghari Zamani, A., Babaei Aghdam, F., Miralanagh, M. (2016), Estimation of the Efficiency of the Road Network in the Event of Accidental Events in the Marginal Areas (Case Study: Northern Suburbs of Tabriz), Urban Planning and Research Journal, Vol. 7, No. 25, pp. 158-141, (in Persian).
5. Bahrampour, M., Bemanian, M.R. (2012), Explaining the Layout of the Crisis Management Bases by Using GIS (case study: District 3 of Tehran), Crisis Management Two, No. 1, pp. 59-51, (in Persian).
6. Balcik, B., Beamon, B.M. (2008), Facility location in humanitarian relief, International Journal of Logistics, 11(2), pp. 101-121.
7. Barnett, J. H. (2008), Early writings on graph theory: Euler circuits and the Konigsberg bridge problem, Mathematical Association of America, B. Hopkins, ed., Washington, DC. pp. 197-214.
8. Ciriannia, F., Fontea, F., Leonardia, G., Scopellitia, F. (2012), Analysis of Lifelines Transportation Vulnerability, SIIV 5th International Congress-Sustainability of Road Infrastructures, Published by Elsevier Ltd, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 53, pp. 29 - 38.
9. Clarke, G., Wright, J. (1964), Scheduling of Vehicles from a Central Depot to a Number of Delivery Points, Operations Research, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 568-581.
10. Cova, T., Johnson, J. (2003), A Network Flow Model for Lane-Based Evacuation Routing, Transportation Research Part A, 37, pp. 579-604.
11. Goldberg, R., Listowsky, P. (1994), Critical Factors for Emergency Vehicle Routing Expert Systems, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 589-602.
12. Habibi, K., Ardakani, A., Yousefi, Z., Safdarnejad, M. (2013), Implementation of Hierarchical / fuzzy Algorithms to Determine the Multi-Factor Vulnerability of the Central Core of Cities (Case study: Tehran District 6), Two Crisis Management Scripts, No. 2, pp. 76-67 (in Persian).
13. Harary, F. (1994), Graph theory, Colorado Westview pub.
14. Husdal, J. (2006), Transport Network Vulnerability Which Terminology and Metrics Should We Use? Paper presented at the NECTAR Cluster 1 Seminar, Norway pp. 1-9.
15. Jotshi, A., Gong, Q., Batta, R. (2006), Dispatching and Routing of Emergency Vehicles in Disaster Mitigation using Data Fusion, Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR).
16. Khairallahi, M., Nadi, S. (2016), Integration of Quantitative and Quantitative Criteria Using Base Location Models for Optimum Routing of Emergency Vehicles in Urban Areas, Geographical Information Quarterly (Sepehr), Vol. 25, No. 100, pp. 59 -45 (in Persian).
17. Lee, C., Huang, C., Hsiao, T., Wu, C. (2014), Impact of Vehicular Networks on Emergency Medical Services in Urban Areas, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 11, pp. 11348-11370.
18. Lewis, T. G. (2006), Critical Infrasturcture Protection in Homeland Security Defending a Networked Nation, Published by John Wiley Sons, Inc.
19. Mashhad Fava Municipality Organization (2014), Mashhad Smart City Earthquake Crisis Management System, Research Report, No.101 (in Persian).
20. Mehrabi, N. (2014), The Functional Role of Communication and Information Technology Tools in Crisis Management, Journal of Army Medical Paramedical School, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 53-48 (in Persian).
21. Miriam, H., Shulman, L. (2008), Estimating Evaluation Vulnerability of Urban Transportation Systems Using GIS, a thesis Submitted to the Department of Geography in Conformity with the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Arts, Queen’s University Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
22. Musolino, G., Antonio, P., Rindone, C., Vitetta, A. (2002), Travel Time Forecasting and Dynamic Routes Design for Emergency Vehicles, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 87, pp. 193-202.
23. Nejadakbiri Ravari, Z., Khahandeh Karnamah, A., Sadeghi, Z., Hosseini, Z. (2014), Prioritizing Proposed Emergency Evacuation Routes in Kerman City Using the Analytical Hierarchy Process, Journal of Law Enforcement, Vol. 5, No. 8, pp. 78-63 (in Persian).
24. Neysani Samani, N., Delavar, M. R., Chrisman, N., Malek, M. R. (2013), Spatial Relevancy Algorithm for Context-Aware Systems (SRACS) In Urban Traffic Networks Using Dynamic Range Neighbor Query and Directed Interval Algebra, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments, Vol.5, pp. 605-619.
25. Orkat, J., Zamani, Sh., Ghods, P. (2015), Finding and Routing Emergency Facility Assuming the Likelihood of Failure of Communication Paths in Crisis, Crisis Management, No. 8, pp. 106-95, (in Persian).
26. Overstreet, R.E., Hall, D., Hanna, J.B., Kelly Rainer, R. (2011), Research in Humanitarian Logistics, Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Vol.1, No.2, pp. 114-131.
27. Pourmussavi, M., Firoozpoor, A., Darani, M. (2012), The Role of Local Community in Improving the Performance of Crisis Management System, Journal of Crisis Prevention and Management Knowledge, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 42-32, (in Persian).
28. Rashidi Fard, N., Mohit, M., Qiswandi, A., Daneshi, S. (2014), Optimal Location of Fire Stations in Inland Traffic Networks for Earthquake Relief Case study: Dehdasht, Kohgilouyeh and Boyerahmad province, Geographic Information Quarterly (Sepehr), Vol. 23, No. 90, pp. 53-48, (in Persian).
29. Saberian, J., Hamrah, M. (2009), Improvement of Routing Algorithms in Urban Networks, Geomatics Conference, (in Persian).
30. Saberian, J., Mesgari, M. S., Shirzadi Babakan, A. (2010), A new method for planning of urban bus transportation paths using of GIS, Journal of Transportation Research, Vol.7, No. 1, pp.67-78.
31. Salman Mahini, A.R., Abedian, S., Alizadeh, A., Khorasani, N. (2015), Using the Shortest Route Algorithm for Road Routing in the KurdKawi, Bandar Gaz and Golghah Cities, Geographic Space Journal, Fifth Year, Vol. 5, No. 15, pp. 90-77, (in Persian).
32. Sanaei Nejad, F. (2006), GIS Application Using ARC/INFO in Urban and Regional Planning, Tehran University pub (in Persian).
33. Sargolzaei, A., Vafaeinejad, A.R. (2017), Finding the Shortest Network Route Using Cuckoo Optimization Algorithm in Spatial Information System, Journal of Surveying Science and Technologies, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 239-231 (in Persian).
34. Shen, W., Nie, Y., Zhang, H. (2007), A Dynamic Network Simplex Method for Designing Emergency Evacuation Plans, Transportation Research Board, TRB 2007 Annual Meeting, DOI: 10.3141/2022-10
35. Shieh, H., Torabi, E., Kiomars, K. (2010), Investigating the Vulnerability of Urban Communication Networks Against Earthquakes Using GIS, IHWP, Garden Comment, Vol. 7, No. 13, pp. 78-35, (in Persian).
36. Sohn, J. (2006), Evaluating the Significance of Highway Network Links under the Flood Damage: An Accessibility Approach, Transportation Research Part A, 40: pp. 491-506.
37. Taylor, M., Sekhar, S., D’Este, G. (2006), Application of Accessibility Based Methods for Vulnerability Analysis of Strategic Road Networks, Network Spatial Economy, 6: pp. 267-291.
38. Tzeng, G. H., Chen, Y. W. (1998), implementing an effective schedule for reconstructing post-earthquake road network based on asymmetric traffic assignment-an application of genetic algorithm, International Journal of Operations and Quantitative Management, 4(3), pp. 229-46.
39. Verboviz, M., Dakem, M. (2013), Spatial Information Systems from a Computational Perspective, Translated by Rahim Ali Abbaspour and Mina Khalesian, Center University of Tehran pup, Tehran, (in Persian).
40. Winter, S. (2002), Modeling the Costs of Turns in Route Planning, Geoinformatica, Vol. 6, No.4, pp.345-360.
41. Zanganeh, M. (2016), Evaluation and Analysis of the Hazards and passive Defense Strategies in the Alborz Provinces Network Using IHWP and SWOT Methods, Geographical Information Quarterly (Sepehr), Vol. 25, No. 98, pp. 128-113, (in Persian).
42. Zhan, B. (1977), The Fastest Shortest Path Algorithms on Real Road Networks Data Structure and Procedure, Journal of Geographic Information and Decision Analysis, Vol.1, No1, pp. 69-82.
43. Zolfaghari, A., Kirkabadi, Z. (2013), Intelligent Routing of Relief Assets Using the Game Theory Algorithm, Case Study Semnan, Transportation Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 32-19 (in Persian).