1. Alizadeh, A. (2010), Principle of Applied Hydrology, 5th ed, University of Emam Reza, Mashhad, (In Persian).
2. Bayati Khatibi, M. (2009), Detection of Activities Neotectonic in Catchment of Gharanghochay Using Indicators of Geomorphic and Morphotectonic, Geographic Space, Islamic Azad University, Vol. 9, pp. 23-50, (In Persian).
3. Bull, W.B. (2007), Tectonic Geomorphology of Mountains: A New Approach to Pale seismology, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford.
4. Burbank, D. W., Anderson, R. S. (2001), Tectonic Geomorphology, Blackwell Science, Oxford.
5. Dehbozorgi, M., Momenytaramsari, M., (2016), The activity of young people in the Qom-Zafra fault zone, Central Iran, quantitative geomorphological researches, No.2, pp.110-129.
6. Didon,J.,Gemain,Y.M.(1976), LeSabalan,Volcan Plio – Quaternaire de L Azerbaijan Oriental (Iran),etude geologique et petrographique de ledifice et de son environment regional , these de 3esme Cycle, Univ Grenoble .
7. Garrote, J., Heydt, G.G., Cox, R.T. (2008), Multi-stream order analyses in basin asymmetry: a tool to discriminate the influence of neotectonics in fluvial landscape development (Madrid Basin, Central Spain), Geomorphology, 102 (1), pp.130–144.
8. Gloaguen, R., Marpu, P.R., Niemeyer, I. (2007), Automatic extraction of Faults and Fractal analysis from remote sensing date, Nonlinear processes Geophys,14, pp.131-138.
9. Golts, S., Rosenthal, E. (1992), Morphotectonic methods to infer groundwater flow under conditions of scarce hydrogeological data—the case of northern Arva, Applied Hydrogeology, 3, (1) pp.5–19.
10. Goorabi, A., Karimi, M., (2012), The new way of extracting cones from a digital elevation model, No.3. pp.89-100.
11. Goorabi, A., Kiaroostami, F. (2015). Assessment of watershed Tectonics Using Geomorphologic Characteristics in the TecDEM Model, Roodak Basin in North East Tehran, Physical Geography Research Quarterly, Vol. 47, pp. 465-479, (In Persian).
12. Goorabi, A., Nohegar, A. (2007), Geomorphological evidences of active tectonic in Darkeh watershed, Geographical Research, Vol. 60, pp. 177-196, (In Persian).
13. Goorabi, A., Parezi,E.(2015), Neotectonics impacts on the development of landforms southern slopes of West Shirkooh, Quantitative Geomorphological Research,Vol.2,pp.45-59, (In Persian).
14. Grohmann, CH. (2005), Trend-surface analysis of morphometric parameters: a case study in southeastern Brazil, Computers & Geosciences, 31(8), pp.1007–1014.
15. Grohmann, CH., Riccomini, C., Alves, F.M. (2007), SRTM-based morphotectonic analysis of the Pocos de Caldas Alkaline Massif, southeastern Brazil, Computers & Geosciences, 33 (1), pp.10–19.
16. Guarnieri, P., Pirrotta,C.(2008),The response of drainage basins to the late Quaternary tectonic in the Sicillian side of the Messina Strait (NE Sicily), Geomorphology,95,pp.260-273.
17. Habibolahiyan, M., Ramesht, M.H. (2012), The use of indices of active tectonics in the estimation of the upper tectonic Zayanderud, Geography and Development.Vol.10, pp.99-112, (In Persian).
18. Hamdouni, R.E., Irigaray, C., Fernandez, T., Chacon, J., Keller, E.A.(2008), Assessment of relative active tectonics, southwest border of the Sierra Nevada (southern Spain), Geomorphology, 96, pp.150-173.
19. Hemmati, F., Bahrami, Sh., Asadi, M.(2015), geomorphological evidences of Active Tectonics in Pey Kola, Geographical Researches Quarterly Journal, Vol.118,pp.207-222, (In Persian).
20. Jabbari, N., Sarvati, M.R ., Hosseinzadeh, M.M.(2012),The Study of Active Morphotectonic of Hesarak Aquiferous Basin(Northwest of Tehran) with the Use of Morphotectonic Indexes,Quantitative Geomorphological Research,Vol.1,pp.17-34, (In Persian).
21. Jamali, Farshad .,Hessami, Khaled ., Ghorashi, Manoochehr. (2010), Active tectonics and strain partitioning along dextral fault system in Central Iran: Analysis of geomorphological observations and geophysical data in the Kashan region, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, in press.
22. Jordan, G., Meijninger, B.M.L., van Hinsbergen, D.J.J., Meulenkamp, J.E., van Dijk, P.M. (2005), Extraction of morphotectonic features from DEMs: Development and applications for study areas in Hungary and NW Greece, International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, Vol.7.
23. Karami, F. (2009), Assessment of tectonic activity using with Morphometry analysis (Ojan-chay basin, northeast of Sahand),physical Geography research,vol35,pp.135-154, (In Persian).
24. Karami, F. (2009), geomorphic assessment of tectonic activity in the drainage basin Saeed-Abad Chay, Physical Geography Research,vol. 69, 67-82, (In Persian).
25. Keller, E.A., Pinter, N. (2002), ActiveTectonics.Earthquakes, Uplift and Landscape, Prentice Hall, pub.
26. Mahmood, S.A., Gloaguen, R. (2012), Appraisal of active tectonics in Hindu Kush: Insights from DEM derived geomorphic indices and drainage analysis, Geoscience Frontiers, InPress.
27. Mahmood,S.A., Shahzad,F., Gloaguen,R. (2008), Understanding neotectonic induced surface deformation from drainage network using Digital Elevation Models, ICAST, 2008, conference,vol.2,pp.98-102.
28. Mahmood,S.A.,Shahazd,F.,Gloaguen,R.(2008),Monitoring landscape response to tectonic forcings in Central Badakhshan-Hindukush-Pamir region using remote sensing data, USEReST, 2008, Second Workshop, pp.1-6.
29. Moayed, M. (2012).Transtentional, A model for the formation of Sabalan volcanic cones, conferences of environmental hazards, University of Tabriz, 8 pages, (In Persian).
30. Moghami Mogim,G.(2016),The Effecs of Tectonic activity in Morphology of Rueen Basin in the North east part of Iran, Geography and Development, VOL.43.pp.71-90.
31. Mohammad nejad Aroog, V.(2016),Active Faulting and its Effects on Q uaternary land form deformation in North-East Lake UrmiaIran,physical Geography research,Vol.48.pp83-106.
32. Momenytaramsari, M., Dehbozorgi, M., Yasaghi, A., Nozaem, R.(2015), Evaluation of active Uzbek tectonics in northern Tabas, Central Iran,quantitative geomorphological researches, No.3,pp.50-69.
33. Mumipour, M. (2012), Active Tectonics Influence on drainage networks in Dinarkooh Region, Zagros Mountains Range, Iran,Geogr.Fis.Dinam.Quat,35.pp.61-68.
34. Mumipour, M., Tahmasbi-Nejad, H. (2011), Tectonics Geomorphology Setting of Khayiz Anticline derived from GIS processing, Zagros Mountains, Iran, Asian Journal of Earth Sciences, 4, pp.171-182.
35. Peulvast, J.P. (1991), Structural geomorphology and morphotectonic evolution of an uplifted rifted margin: the Scoresby Sund area, East Greenland, Z.Geomorph Suppl Bd, 82, 17-34.
36. Poag, C.W., Sevon, W.D. (1989), Record of Appalachian denudation in post rift Mesozoic and Cenozoic sedimentary deposits of the U.S.middle Atlantic continental margin, Geomorphology, 119-157.
37. Pérez-Peña, J.V., Azor, A., Azañón, J.M., Keller, E.A. (2010), Active tectonics in the Sierra Nevada (Betic Cordillera, SE Spain): Insights from geomorphic indexes and drainage pattern analysis, Geomorphology, 119, pp.74–87.
38. Rajaby,M., Soliemany,A.(2012),Detection of Neotectonic and morphotectonic Activities in southern slope of Sabalan Mountain, Geography and Planning, Vol.45.pp.97-120, (In Persian).
39. Ramirez-Herrera, M.T. (1998), Geomorphic assessment of active tectonics in the Acambag graben, Mexican volcanic belt, Earth Surface processes and landforms, 23, pp.317-322.
40. Rezaie Mogaddam,M .,Sarafroze,S., Kheriezadeh Aroog,M.(2012),evaluating of active tectonics in the southern slopes of MishoDag, Quantitative Geomorphological Research,Vol.3.pp.158-141, (In Persian).
41. Rostie,Sh., Rajaby,M.,Samandar,N.(2015), Detection role of factors in the evaluation of alluvialfan geomorphology and Osku chay bed,Hydrogeomorphology, Vol.2.pp.41-60, (In Persian).
42. Samadi Moghadam,R.,Mojjel,MDehbozorgi,M., Nozaem.R.(2016),neo-tectonic Assessment of Kalmard Falut by Using GIS shirgasht DISTRICT(Central Iran), Geoghraphy and Develop ment,Vol45,pp.159-180, (In Persian).
43. Shahzad, F., Mahmood, S.A., Gloaguen, R. (2009), Drainage Network and Lineament Analysis: An Approach for Potwar Plateau (Northern Pakistan), Journal of Mountain Science, 6, pp.14–24.
44. Shahzad,F., Gloaguen,R. (2011), TecDEM: A MATLAB based toolbox for tectonic geomorphology,Part2: Surface dynamics and basin analysis, Computers & Geosciences, 37,pp. 261-271.
45. Shahzad,F.,Mahmood,S.A.,Gloaguen,R.(2009b), Drainage network and seismological analysis of active tectonics in Nanga Parbat Haramosh massif, Pakistan, IGARSS, 2009 Conference,pp.I-9- I-12.
46. Wobus,C., Whipple,K.X., Kirby,E., Snyder,N., Johnson,J., Spyropolou,K. B., Crosby,B.T., Sheehan,D. (2006), Tectonics from Topography: Procedures, Promise and Pitfalls, in Willett SD, Hovius N, Brandon MT and Fisher DM (eds.), Tectonics, Climate and Landscape Evolution, GSA Special Paper, 398.pp.55-74.