1. Alkhalidi A (2013). Sustainable application of interior spaces in traditional houses of the United Arab Emirates. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences.102:288-299. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.10.743
2. Alpagonolo A (2005). Indigenous architecture- introduction to indigenous architectural issues, its current meaning and perspectives. Sadat Afsari AM, translator. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Faza Publishing. [Persian]
3. Asefi M, Imani E (2014). Recognition and evaluation of the transformational factors of the spirit of Iranian traditional architecture: originality of the past, novelty of today. Hoviatshahr. 8(19):63-76. [Persian]
4. Azkia M, Tavakoli M (2006). Transcendental analysis of job satisfaction studies in educational organizations. Journa of Social Sciences Letter. 27(27):1-26. [Persian]
5. Bagheri M, Dashti M, Hojjat I (2015). Evaluation of the evolution of model language in housing architecture Case study: Qajar houses and contemporary housing in Zanjan. Journal of Architecture and Urban Planning. 14(7):141-156. [Persian]
6. Bani Massoud A (2013). Postmodernism and architecture: a study of the intellectual currents and contemporary Western architecture. 4th Edition. Isfahan: Khak. [Persian]
7. Baycan-Levent T, Vreeker R, Nijkamp P (2004). Multidimensional evaluation of urban green spaces: a comparative study on European citie. (17):1-18.
8. Etesam I (2007). Contemporary Iranian architecture, topics in contemporary Iranian architecture [Dissertation]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch. [Persian]
9. Ghobadian V (1998). Climatic analysis of the Traditional Iranian buildings. 1st Edition. Tehran: University of Tehran Press. [Persian]
10. Ghodsipour SH (2002). Hierarchical analysis process (AHP). 3rd Edition. Tehran: Amir Kabir University Press. [Persian]
11. Groat L, Wang D (2009). Architectural research methods. Einifar AR, Translator. 3rd Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press.
12. Iranmanesh E, Nosratpour D, Mirshak Daghian M, Hadi M (2015). Provide local housing design patterns with emphasis on design elements Climatology Case: Kerman. Int J Urban Rural Manag. 14(38):347-370. [Persian]
13. Jafari A, Imantalab H (2016). Design of the modern schools of art using the contemporize sustainable patterns of the traditional schools. Journal of Geographical Studies. 2;(4):48-62. [Persian]
14. Kamlipour H, Memarian GH, Feizi M, Mousavian SMF (2012). Formal classification & spatial configuration in vernacular housing: a comparative study on the zoning of the reception area in traditional houses of Kerman Province. Journal of Housing and Rural Environment. 31(138):3-16. [Persian]
15. Maddahi SM, Esfandiani Moghaddam E, Abbasi L, Bemani Naeini M (2019). Analytical comparison of residential semi-open areas on the formation of lifestyle and behavioral system of residents in traditional houses and present housing, case study: Mashhad City. Armanshahr. 11(25):149-161. [Persian]
16. Maddahi SM, Memarian GH, Bemani Naeini M, Khodadadi Fakhrabadi T (2017). A formal analysis of houses in vernacular architecture of khorasan; case study: Boshrouyeh City in Pre-Pahlavi Period. Journal of Housing and Rural Environment. 36(159):63-78. [Persian]
17. Mahdavinejad MJ, Mansourpour M, Gheidarloo K (2013). Privacy in the model of local housing and its application in contemporary Tehran architecture [Internet]. Tehran: Shahrsazi [cited 2019 May 25]. Available from: https://bit.ly/2Q4UcWD. [Persian]
18. Mahdavinejad MJ (2004). Leading architecture and relation to the past. Abadi Quarterly. (46):1-12. [Persian]
19. Masaeli S (2011). Khorramshahr housing from native model to the design criteria. Honarhaye Ziba. 3(45):63-76. [Persian]
20. Masoumzadeh SM, Torabzadeh A (2004). Ranking of the country's industrial production. Quarterly Journal of Business Research. 8(30):67-81. [Persian]
21. Morsaei A, Govahi H (2015). Study booklet of Amiri house of Mashhad [Internet]. Setavin Art and Architecture Network. [cited 2019 May 25]. Available from: https://www.setavin.com/2089. [Persian]
22. Oliver P (2006). Built to meet needs: cultural issues in vernacular architecture. Oxford: Architectural Press. [DOI:10.4324/9780080476308
23. Patidat S, Raghuwanshi (2014). Changes in culture and architecture from vernacular to modern: M.P., India. In: Proceedings of the 30th International Plea Conference; Dec 16-18; Cept University, Ahmedabad, India.
24. Rahnama MR (1996). Introduction and evaluation of original theory in the process of restoration of old urban tissues sample: Sarshour Neighborhood of Mashhad.Quarterly Journal of Geographical Research. (367):72-91. [Persian]
25. Rapaport A (2009). Anthropology of housing. Afzalian K, translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Honarmand Publications. [Persian]
26. Rokni N, Ahmadi V (2017). Analysis of the hidden spatial system of the native residential architecture of Mashhad based on the theory of space syntax. Journal of Greater Khorasan. 7(26):39-58. [Persian]
27. Sadeghipey N (2009). Reflection on traditional architecture. Sofeh Journal. 18(48):7-16. [Persian]
28. Saremi AA, Radmard T (1997). Sustainable values in Iranian architecture. 1st Edition. Tehran: Cultural Heritage Organization. [Persian]
29. Shahbazi M, Torabi Z (2014). The comparative study of reinterpretation and requalification of tradition in the contemporary architecture of Iran and Europe; (case study: works of Mirmiran and Corbusier). Hoviatshahr. 8(19):35-49.
30. Steadman P (2008). The evolution of designs: biological analogy in architecture and the applied arts. Revised edition. Oxon: Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9780203934272
31. Tavassoli M (1981). Building a city and architecture in the hot and angry climate of Iran. 4th Edition. Tehran: Rashidieh Printing House. [Persian]
32. Tipnis A (2012). Vernacular traditions contemporary architecture. New Delhi: The Energy and Research Institute (TERI).