1. Azar A (2001). Development of the Shannon entropy method for data processing in content analysis. Journal of Humanities of Al-Zahra University. 11(37-38):1-18. [Persian]
2. Bastani M, Mohammadniai Gharayi F, Saeedi Mofrad S (2019). Urban texture assessment based on the principles of passive defense using factor analytical network process (F'ANP) (Case study: Noghan Neighborhood Mashhad). Geographical Researches Quarterly. 34(1):63 -72. [Persian]. [DOI:10.29252/geores.34.1.63
3. Bokharaei A, Sanati Sharghi N, Rostami S, Sharbatian MH (2018). Spatial analysis of social happiness in Mashhad. Journal of physical Development Planning. 3(7):134-153. [Persian]
4. Campagna G (2016). Linking crowding, housing inadequacy and perceived housing stress. Journal of Environmental Psychology. 45:252‐266. [DOI:10.1016/j.jenvp.2016.01.002
5. Creswell JW (2012). Research design: qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches. Danaeifard H, Salehi A, translators. 1st Edition. Tehran: Mehraban Nashr. [Persian]
6. Chegini A, Ahmadi K (2014). Successful experiences of housing financing system in South Korea. Scientific Quarterly of Housing Economics. (50):21-45. [Persian]
7. Davoodpour Z, Ebrahimzadeh MB (2011). Global position of social housing [Internet]. Mashhad: Zaminmaskan [cited 2020, 21 February]. Available from: https://bit.ly/3lFLUCP. [Persian]
8. Ezzatpanah B, Sobhani N, Rashidi Ebrahim Hesari A (2015). Investigating the distribution of urban land use in urban development projects in terms of social justice, case study: Shahindezh city. Journal of Urban Ecological Research. 6(2):49-64. [Persian]
9. Fateh M, Dariush B (2011). Theoretical foundations of architecture. 3rd Edition. Tehran: Science and Knowledge. [Persian]
10. Grote L, Wang D (2017). Architectural research methods. Eynifar AR, translatior. 9th Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
11. Hasa J (2016). Difference between issue and problem [Internet].
12. Mazaherian H (2014). Editorial. Scientific Quarterly of Housing Economics. (51):5-8. [Persian]
13. Maleki B (2011). Eight main challenges of the housing sector. No. 2332 [Internet]. Tehran: Dunya-e-Eqtesad [cited 2020, 14 March]. Available from: https://www.magiran.com/article/2264988. [Persian]
14. Mohammadi J, Shafaghi S, Nouri M (2014). Analysis of spatial - physical structure - old texture of urban space in order to improve and repair (case study: Dogonbadan old texture city). Journal of Spatial Planning. 4(2):105-128. [Persian] [DOI:10.12816/0018926
15. Mehrafzoon M (2015). Explaining the study of Mehr housing project development plan (case study of Boroujerd city). Zagros Landscape Journal. 6(21):1-40. [Persian]
16. Mansourbakht G (2008). Research issue, main issue of research (methodological thinking in fundamental concepts of research). Journal of Human Sciences. (58):169-194. [Persian].
17. Noormohammadi M, Moradi K, Ghiasvand H, Taghavi A, Hormati L (2017). A study of Mehr housing policy from the beginning to 2015 (case study: Tehran province). Housing Economics Quarterly. (61):35-57. [Persian]
18. Ojo A, Curry E, Janowski T (2014). Designing next generation smart city initiatives-harnessing findings and lesson from a study of ten smart city programs. In: Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), June 9-11, Tel Aviv, Israel. Insight Centre for Data Analytics, National University of Ireland, Galway. P. 1-12.
19. Papuli Yazdi MH, Vosoughi F, Labbaf M (2000). Turkmen housing, functional analysis of a technical and social transformation. Journal of Geographical Researches. 15(3-4):11-42. [Persian]
20. Pilevar AA, Pourahmad A (2004). The Growth and Development of Large Cities of the Country (Case Study: Mashhad). Journal of Geographical Researches. 36(48):103-121. [Persian]
21. Pourmohammadi MR, Sadr Mousavi M, Abedini A (2012). Analytical consideration on policies of housing supply by government with respect to the cultural and socioeconomic development plans in Iran. Journal of Urban Studies. 1(3):34-43. [Persian]
22. Ravanshadnia M (2015). Key lecture on construction and implementation management: an analysis of the employment status of engineers and characteristics of the 21st century engineer. In: Proceedings of the 2nd National Congress of Construction Engineering and Construction Project Evaluation; May 28; Education and Research Group of Baroo Gostar Pars Engineering Company, Parhoon Abraheh Consulting Engineers Company, Semnan. [Persian]
23. Rezvani AR (2016). The spirit of the city again definition of the city, space, urban space and determining spiritual indicators. Green Architecture Charter. 2(4):55-79. [Persian]
24. Rezvani AR (2005). In search of urban identity in Mashhad. 1st Edition. Tehran: Ministry of Housing and Urban Development. [Persian]
25. Sartipipour M (2003). The pathology of housing problems in Iran. Soffe Journal. 14(3-4):23-43. [Persian]
26. Shams M, Gomar M (2016). Evaluation of quantitative and qualitative housing in Hamadan province Emphasizing: low‐income Families. Journal of Regional Planning. 5(20):55‐68. [Persian]
27. Tavakol M, Dennick R (2011). Making sense of Cronbach's alpha. International Journal of Medical Education. (2):5-53. [DOI:10.5116/ijme.4dfb.8dfd
28. Tashakkori A, Teddlie C, editors (2003). Handbook of mixed methods in social and behavioral research. 1st Edition. London: SAGE Publications.
29. Turoff M, Linstone HA, editors (2002). The Delphi method: techniques and applications. Reading, Mass: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Advanced Book Program.
30. Wentling J (2015). Housing by lifestyle: the component method of residential design. Ghasemi H, translator. 2nd Edition. Mashhad: Kasra Library Publications. [Persian]
31. Ziyari S, Farhoudi R, Porahmad A, Hataminegad H (2018). Analysis of sustainable housing in Karaj City. Geography and Development Iranian Journal. 16(52):141‐156. [Persian