1. Alavi Zadeh SMA (2007). Socio-economic development patterns with an emphasis on rural development in Iran. Journal of Political and Economic Information. 22(5):190-201. [Persian]
2. Amini M, Saremi H R, Ghalibaf M B (2019). The role of urban governance in the urban worn texture regeneration process case study: District 12 of Tehran. Geographical Researches. 34(1):11-19.
3. Askarizadeh S, Zarabi A, Taghvaei M (2019). Investigating the status of good urban governance indicators in Arak. Journal of Geography and Regional Development. 30(1):309-335. [Persian]
4. Cave RW, editor (2005). Encyclopedia of the city. London & New York: Routledge.
5. Gani A , Duncan R (2007). Measuring good governance using time series data: Fiji Islands. Journal of Asia Pacific Economy.12(3):367-385. [DOI:10.1080/13547860701405979
6. Gholipour R (2008). Good governance and appropriate government model, research deputy of Islamic Azad University Tehran. Center for Strategic Research. Vice chancellor for research, Islamic Azad University. Office of Science Production Development. [Persian]
7. Hosseini H (2015). Analysis of good governance indicators with emphasis on citizens and managers' views. Journal of Urban Studies. 20(5):43-52. [Persian]
8. Imani Jahjormi H (2003). Urban Governance and Harry's Research. Journal of Urban Management. 15(3):59-52. [Persian]
9. Jafari N, Barghi H, Ghanbari Y (2019). Performance of Dehyari in the framework of good rural governance; case study of Zanjan villages, Iran. Geographical Researches. 34(1):11-19. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/geores.34.1.11
10. Jones B, Bull A (2006). Governance and social capital in urban regeneration: A comparison¬ between¬ Bristol and Naples. Urban Studies. 43(4):63-76. [DOI:10.1080/00420980600597558
11. Mohammadi J, Kamali Baghrahi I (2016). Analysis the good urban governance indicators for urban development strategy case study: The old texture areas of Kerman city. Journal of Geography and Urban and Regional Planning. 21(4):153-170. [Persian]
12. Rahnamaei M T, Keshavarz M (2011). A study of the good governing pattern and the role of government in managing and managing the Affairs of cities in Iran. Journal of Geography and Regional Planning. 1(1):23-55. [Persian]
13. Roberts SM, Wright S, ONeillc P (2007). Good governance in the pacific? Ambivalence and possibility. Geoforum. 38(5):967-984. [DOI:10.1016/j.geoforum.2007.04.003
14. Sadashiva M (2008). Effects of civil society on urban planning and governance in Meysore, India. [dissertation]. Germany: Technical University of Dortmund.
15. Sheng YK (2010). Good urban governance in southeast Asia. Journal of Environment and Urbanization ASIA. 1(2):131-147. [DOI:10.1177/097542531000100203
16. Stewart K (2006). Designing good urban governance indicators: The importance of citizen participation and its evaluation in Greater Vancouver.Cities. 23(3):196-204 [DOI:10.1016/j.cities.2006.03.003
17. Tavakoli H, Momeni M (2016). Investigating the achievement of good governance indicators with an emphasis on urban quality of life case study of districts 1, 7 and 22 in Tehran. Journal of Urban Management Studies. 8(26):1-18. [Persian]
18. The Center of Iran Statistic (2016). Population and housing census 2016. Tehran. [Persian]
19. Torabi A (2005). Sustainable urban management under good governance. Journal of Municipalities. 69(6):45-36. [Persian]