1. Admiraal H, Cornaro A (2019) Future cities, resilient cities - The role of underground space in achieving urban resilience. Underground Space. in press. [DOI:10.1016/j.undsp.2019.02.001
2. Broere W (2016). Urban underground space: solving the problems of today's cities. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 55:245-248. [DOI:10.1016/j.tust.2015.11.012
3. Cui J, Allan A, Taylor MA, Lin D (2013). Underground pedestrian systems development in cities: Influencing factors and implications. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 35:152-160. [DOI:10.1016/j.tust.2012.12.009
4. Carmody RJ (1993). Underground space design. 1st ed. New York: Wiley.
5. Doucet B (2007). Flagship regeneration: Panacea or urban problem. Paper presented at the EURA Conference the Vital City. 2007, 12-14 September: Glasgow, Scotland.
6. Hunt D V L, Makana LO, Jefferson I, Rogers CDF (2016). Liveable cities and urban underground space. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 55:8-20. [DOI:10.1016/j.tust.2015.11.015
7. Kongsombat P (2012). Study on urban catalyst for sustainable urban development, case study of IMS/Solaria Plaza and Hotel II Palazzo [dissertation]. Japan: Kyushu University.
8. Molyneaux N, Riccardo S, Bierlaire M (2018). Two management strategies for improving passenger transfer experience in train stations. 18th Swiss Transport Research Conference. 2018, 16-18 May: Monte Verità, Ascona, Switzerland.
9. Molaei A (2013) Explain the relationship between underground transportation and sustainable urban development. Third International Conference on Environmental Planning and Management. 2013, December: Tehran.
10. Molaei A (2015). Urban subsurface spaces development: Studying the basics. Iranian and World records of Urban Subsurface Spaces in urban design approach. Tehran: Armahnshahr Publication.
11. Molaei A (2019). Urban underground space, new strategy in urban development. Urban Structure and Function Studies. 6(18):57-86.
12. Pourjafar A, Ranjbar E, Khorrami A (2017). Explaining the new model of urban design qualities of underground urban spaces. Naqshejahan. 7(3):79-97.
13. Penga J, Penga F, Yabukib N, Fukudab T (2019). Factors in the development of urban underground space surrounding metro stations: A case study of Osaka, Japan. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 91. [DOI:10.1016/j.tust.2019.103009
14. Robert P, Sykes H (2000). Urban Regeneration: A Handbook. California: SAGE Publications.
15. Tarafdar Z (2014). Recognizing the role of urban development stimulus projects in urban reconstruction of historically valuable textures case study: Shiraz Region 2 [dissertation]. Shiraz: Shiraz University