1. Amir Kabir Jahan Reserch Institute . International Conference of Development of Khaf County. Inedited.
2. Approval of specialized commissions in rows, Budget bill 2002,  Page 30, Sixth Islamic Parliament, Second year, 2002-2001 Date of printing 02/01/2002, Printing number 1080, Printing number 1032, Registration number 393. [Persian]
3. Bailey KD (1994). Methods of social research. 4th ed. New York: Free Press. [DOI:10.1557/PROC-351-275
4. Bebby, Earl. (2009). Research Methods and Social Sciences. Volume 2. Reza Fazel. Tehran: Samt.
5. Benton T, Crib I (2007). Philosophy of social sciences: The philosophical foundations of social thought. 2nd ed. New York: Red Globe Press.
6. Bryman A (1988). Quality and quantity in social research. London: SAGE.
7. Construction and Development Company for Transportation Infrastructure of Iran ; "Islamic Republic of Iran Railway Corridor - Afghanistan - Tajikistan - Kyrgyzstan - China". [Persian]
8. Ebrahimbay Salami G (2003). Endless-Perspevtive of East. 67-52. [Persian]
9. Ebrahimbay Salami G (2004). Sustainable development of east of Iran. Geographical Researches Quarterly Journal. 20(2): 46-65. [Persian]
10. Ebrahimbay Salami, Gholamheidar (2011). A Letter To Mahmoud Ahmadinejad President of IRAN, Registered in Office. Written by Pishgaman Sanate Majd No. 9133 [2012, 8 January], Registered in Office of Presidency No. 239339 [2012, 26 January]. [Persian]
11. Flik Uwe (2013). An introduction to qualitative research. 4th ed. London: SAGE.
12. Flik UE, Kardorff EV, Steinke I, editors (2004). A companion to qualitative research. London: SAGE.
13. Foran J (2003). Fragile resistance: Social transformation in Iran from 1500 to the revolution. London: Routledge.
14. Giddens A, Griffiths S (2004). Sociology. 5th ed. Cambridge: Polity Press.
15. Guardian Council Institute [Internet]. The Annual Budget Law of the Islamic Republic of Iran 2002, 2001. [Cited 2019, 22 April]. Available from: http://nazarat.shorarc.ir
16. Hall GM, editor (2003). How to write a paper. 5th ed.
17. London: Wiley.
18. Khojastehnia H (2014). Feasibility study of determining the type of transit of Afghanistan from Iran, Political Economic Quarterly. Tehran.13. [Persian]
19. Lewis W (1991). Development planning, the essentials principles of economic policy (Volume 5). London & New York: Routledge.
20. Lincoln YS, Guba EG (1985). Naturalistic inquiry. London: SAGE. [DOI:10.1016/0147-1767(85)90062-8
21. Mogalakwe M (2006). The use of documentary research methods in social research. African Journals Online. 25(1):43-58.
22. Nameless (2008). China, Kyrgyzstan Railway Project and Uzbakistan, http://iranembuz.com [Persian]
23. Naserian M (2014). The importance of Iran-Afghanistan-Tajikistan-China Railways and How to Build it, Dec. 25, 2018, Unpublished [Persian]
24. Naserian M (2008). Evaluation of rail network development projects in the east of Iran; the first international Conference of Chabahar, Transit and Development of the East of Iran; Khordad. [Persian]
25. Neuman WL (1997). Social research methods: Qualitative and quantitative approaches. 7th ed. London: Pearson.
26. Papoli Yazdi M , Report of University of Esfahan, Jornal No 27.1993.
27. Papoli Yazdi M, Vossughi F (2003). Khorasan, Geopolitic and Meshad Development. Mashhad: Papoli Press; p. 55. [Persian]
28. Recca [Internet]. Regional Economic Cooperation Conference for Afghanistan [Cited 2019, 8 June]. Available from: http://recca.af
29. Sadeghi Fasaee S, Erfanmanesh I (2015). Methodological principles of documentary research in social sciences. Culture Strategy. 29(8):61-91. [Persian]
30. Saroukhani B (2004). Research methods in social sciences (Volume 2). Tehran: Human Sciences Research and Cultural Studies Institute; p. 523. [Persian]
31. Stewart DW, Kamis MA (1984). Secondary research: Information sources and methods (Volume 4). 2nd ed. California: SAGE.
32. Suff Rail (France Company) , preliminary studies and the first phase of the proposed railway project in Afghanistan from Kabul to Islam Qala through Kandahar, Lashkarak and Herat, and branch lines from Kandahar to the Spin-Bulldog and from Lashkarak to the province Former Nimroz Herat, Advisor engineers for the French Ministry of Railways , Suff Rail Consulting Engineer, were not published. [Persian]
33. Tavasoli G, Yar Mohammad Toosaki M (2005). Analysis of the position of the degradation theory of political thought in contemporary Iranian intellectual space from the viewpoint of Seyyed Javad Tabatabai. Journal of Social Sciences. 2(3):125-141. [Persian]
34. Tavakol M (1990). Sociology of Knowledge: Theoretical Problems. Virginia: Sterling Publishers; p. 226.
35. Todaro MP . Development planning, models and methods. Oxford University Press; p. 100.
36. UIC [Internet]. International :union: of Railways [Cited 2019, 14 March]. Available from: https://www.rameuic.com