1. CESCS (2012). Council of europe social cohesion and sport examples of good practice from member countries of the committee for the development of sport. Lozun: CDDS.
2. Cleland V, Ball K, King AC, Crawford D (2010). Do the individual, social, and environmental correlates of physical activity differ between urban and rural women?. [DOI:10.1177/0013916510393275
3. Environment and Behavior. 44(3):350-373.
4. Dixon J, Ramutsindela M (2006). Urban resettlement and environmental justice in Cape Town. Cities. 23(2):129-139. [DOI:10.1016/j.cities.2005.08.003
5. Ebrahimi A, Mehdipour A (2016). The effect of sport infrastructure and demographic characteristics on the level of sports participation of Ahwazi citizens using multilevel model (HLM). 5(17):83-98. [Persian]
6. Ebrahimzadeh I, Mojir Ardakani A (2006). An evaluation of land use in Ardakan city, Fars province. Geography and Development. 4(7):43-67. [Persian]
7. Hamidi M, Rajabi H, Alidoost Ghahfarokhi E, Zeinizadeh M (2018). Designing and developing a strategic plan of the Iranian student sport federation. Research in Educational Sport. 6(14):67-92. [Persian]
8. Hallmann K, Wicker P, Breuer C, Schuttoff U (2011). Interdependency of sport supply and sport demand in German metropolitan and medium-sized municipalities-findings from multi-level analyses. European Journal for Sport and Society. 8(1-2):65-84. [DOI:10.1080/16138171.2011.11687870
9. Hewko JN (2001). Spatial equity in the urban environment: Assessing neighborhood accessibility to public amenities. Canada: University of Alberta.
10. Hosseini SS, Kashef SM, Sayed Ameri M (2013). Locating port places using geographic information system (GIS); case study: Saqez City. Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management. 2(2):25-34. [Persian]
11. Humphreys BR, Ruseski JE (2010). The economic choice of participation and time spent in physical activity and sport in Canada. International Journal of Sport Finance. 10(2):138-159.
12. Kaphle I (2006). Evaluating people's accessibility to public parks using geographic information systems: A case study in Ames, Iowa. USA: Iowa State University.
13. Lotfi S, Koohsari Mohammad J (2009). Measuring objective accessibility to neighborhood facilities in the City a case study: Zone 6 in Tehran, Iran. Cities. 26(3):133-140. [DOI:10.1016/j.cities.2009.02.006
14. Martinez J (2009). The use of GIS and indicators to monitor intra-urban inequalities a case Rosario, Argentina. Habitat International. 33(4):387-396. [DOI:10.1016/j.habitatint.2008.12.003
15. Mitchel G, Norman P (2012). longitudinal environmental justice analysis: Co-evolution of environmental quality and deprivation in England 1960-2007. Geoforum. 43(1):44-57. [DOI:10.1016/j.geoforum.2011.08.005
16. Namazi A, Hosseini SA (2018). Spatial analysis of sports venues and assessment of access to these centers according to their spatial distribution pattern at the communication network level. New Attitudes in Human Geography. 10(3):397-412 [Persian].
17. Oh K, Jeong S (2007). Assessing the spatial distribution of urban parks using GIS. Landscape and Urban Planning. 82(1):25-32. [DOI:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2007.01.014
18. Pacione M (2005). Urban geography a global perspective. 2nd ed. London: Routledge
19. Peymanfar MH, Elahi A, Hamidi M (2012). A survey on obstacles to the development of public sports in the country. Social and Cultural Strategy. 1(3):145-155. [Persian]
20. Rasekh N, Sajadi N, Hamidi M, Khabiri M (2015). The design of a strategic plan for Iran female championships. Journal of Sport Management. 7(3):309-334. [Persian]
21. Roostaei S, Babaei E, Kamelifar Z (2013). The assessment of spatial justice in the distribution of urban services. case study: Tabriz metropolis. Geographical Planning of Space journal. 3(10):82-101. [Persian]
22. Sohrabi P, Kashef MM Javadipour, M, Hosseini F (2011). An investigation of accessibility, closeness and building of sports areas in Uroumieh regarding standards. Journal of Sport Management. 3(10):5-25. [Persian]
23. SCI [Internet] (2019). Statistical center of Iran. [Published 2019, 15 August Cited 2019, 27 May]. Available from: https://www.amar.org.ir/english
24. Tadjoeddin MZ, Suharyo WI, Mishra S C (2003). Aspiration to inequality: Regional disparity and center regional conflicts in Indonesia. Conference on Spatial Inequality in AASI. United Nations University Center. 2003, 28-29 March: Tokyo.
25. Tsou KW, YT Hung, YL Chang (2005) An accessibility-based integrated measure of relative spatial equity in urban public facilities. Cities. 22(6): 424-435. [DOI:10.1016/j.cities.2005.07.004
26. Vandian Z, Ebrahimi F (2013). Offering of suggestion model for site selection of sport place by incorporation multi-criteria decision making methods (MCDM) and geographic information system (GIS). Journal of Sport Management Research. 5(21):111-126. [Persian]