1. Abrishamchi A, Alizadeh H, Tajrishy M (2007). Water resources management scenario analysis in Karkheh River basin, Iran, using WEAP model. Hydrological Science and Technology. 23(1-4)
2. Aein R, Alizadeh H (2018). Hydro-economic simulation-optimization model for optimal design of water resources development projects and policies in helleh river basin. Iran Water Resources Research. 14(3):220-235. [Persian]
3. Agricultural Jihad Organization of South Khorasan Province (2019). Economical and planning deputy, the office of sttistics and information technology. [Persian]
4. Ahmadi A, Zadehvakili N, Safavi HR, Ohab Yazdi SA (2015). Development of a dynamic planning model for surface and groundwater allocation, case study: Zayandehroud river basin. Iran Water Resources Research. 11(1):21-31. [Persian]
5. Ahmadi L, Mousavi SF, Karami H (2018). Water allocation using WEAP and vensim softwares case study: Nazloo-chai basin. Water and Soil Science. 28(4):211-223. [Persian]
6. Asaadi Mehrabani M, Banihabib ME, Roozbahany A (2018). Fuzzy linear programming model for the optimization of cropping pattern in Zarrinehroud basin. Iran Water Resources Research. 14(1):13-24. [Persian]
7. Bailey RT, Beikmann A, Kottermair M, Taboroši D, Jenson JW (2018). Sustainability of rainwater catchment systems for small island communities. Journal of Hydrology. 557:137-146. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.12.016
8. Burnham M, Ma Z, Zhu D (2015). The human dimensions of water saving irrigation: Lessons learned from Chinese smallholder farmers. Agriculture and Human Values. 32(2):347-360. [DOI:10.1007/s10460-014-9565-8
9. Carvalho IDC, Calijuri ML, Assemany PP, Silva, MDFM, Moreira Neto, RF, Santiago ADF, et al (2013). Sustainable airport environments: A review of water conservation practices in airports. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. 74:27-36. [DOI:10.1016/j.resconrec.2013.02.016
10. CDA [Internet] (2010). Chicago department of aviation. Sustainable airport manual. [Published 2010, 25 May;Cited 2010, 15 July]. Available from: https://www.chicago.gov [Persian]
11. Cusimano J, McLain JE, Eden S, Rock C (2015). Agricultural use of recycled water for crop production in Arizona. Arizona: The University of Arizona Cooperative Extension.
12. Deng X P, Shan L, Zhang H, Turner NC (2006). Improving agricultural water use efficiency in arid and semiarid areas of China. Agricultural Water Management. 80(1-3):23-40. [DOI:10.1016/j.agwat.2005.07.021
13. Falkenmark M, Lindh G (1993). Water and economic development. In: Gleick PH, editors. New York: Water in Crisis. pp.80-91. [DOI:10.1080/07900629308722584
14. Fang Q X, Ma L, Green T R, Yu Q, Wang TD, Ahuja LR (2010). Water resources and water use efficiency in the north China Plain: Current status and agronomic management options. Agricultural Water Management. Elsevier. 97(8):1102-1116. [DOI:10.1016/j.agwat.2010.01.008
15. Feng K, Hubacek K, Siu Y L, Li X (2014). The energy and water nexus in Chinese electricity production: A hybrid life cycle analysis. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 39:342-355. [DOI:10.1016/j.rser.2014.07.080
16. Fowdar HS, Hatt BE, Breen P, Cook PLM, Deletic A (2017). Designing living walls for greywater treatment. Water Research. 110:218-232. [DOI:10.1016/j.watres.2016.12.018
17. Hamdy A (1992). Irrigation with treated municipal wastewater. A Mediterranean Journal of Economics, Agriculture and Environment. 3(1):50-54.
18. Heydarzadeh R, Eslami J (2014). Use of gray water in residential buildings case study: Birjand city, water engineering Conference & Exhibition. 2019, 30 Sep - 03 Octobr: Tehran. [Persian]
19. Jafarzadeh A, Khaseii A, Shahidi A (2016). Designing a multiobjective decision-making model to determine optimal crop pattern influenced by climate change phenomenon case study: Birjand plain. Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research. 47(4):849-859. [Persian]
20. Jafarzadeh A, Khashei-Siuki A, Shahidi A (2015). Designing a decision model multi-objective sampling to determine optimal cropping pattern influenced by climate change phenomenon, case study: Birjand plain. Iranian Journal of Irrigation & Drainage. 9(3):489-498. [Persian]
21. Jafarzadeh A, Pourreza-Bilondi M, Afshar A A, Khashei-Siuki A, Yaghoobzadeh M (2018). Estimating the reliability of a rainwater catchment system using the output data of general circulation models for the future period. Case study: Birjand City, Iran. Theoretical and Applied Climatology. 1-12. [DOI:10.1007/s00704-018-2714-z
22. Jenkins D, Pearson F, Moore E, Kim S J, Valentine R (1978). Feasibility of rainwater collection systems in California. California: California University.
23. King CW, Stillwell AS, Twomey KM, Webber ME (2013). Coherence between water and energy policies. Natural. Resources Journal. 53(1):117-125.
24. Komeh Z, Memarian H, Tajbakhsh SM (2015) Investigation performance of rooftop water harvesting systems and reservoir volume optimization, case study: Birjand, Iran. Journal of Rainwater Catchment Systems. 3(2):23-32. [Persian]
25. Lee M, Tansel B, Balbin M, Barney B (2011). Residential water use trend shifts by implementation of best management practices for water conservation. In World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2011. 2011, 21March: California. pp. 3198-3202. [DOI:10.1061/41173(414)335
26. Li Y (1999) Novel combination scheme of agricultural high-efficiency water use in loess plateau area. China Rural Water Hydropower. 1:10-12.
27. Malinowski P A, Stillwell AS, Wu J S, Schwarz P M (2015). Energy-water nexus: Potential energy savings and implications for sustainable integrated water management in urban areas from rainwater harvesting and gray-water reuse. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management. 141(12). [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0000528
28. McVicar T R, Zhang G, Bradford AS, Wang H, Dawes WR, Zhang L, Lingtao L (2002). Monitoring regional agricultural water use efficiency for Hebei province on the north China plain. Crop and Pasture Science Journal. 53(1):55-76. [DOI:10.1071/AR00170
29. MOE Ministery of Energy [Internet] (2014). Economic affairs and planning deputy, the office of the water and power market rights, water and sewage disposal tariff. [Published 2014, 16 June
30. Cited 2014, 10 May]. Available Mohammadi H, Sargazi A, Dehbashi V, Poudineh M (2015). Optimization of cropping pattern with an emphasis on social benefits in the rational exploitation of water, a case study of Fars province. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 17(4):107-115. [Persian]
31. Mutiga J K, Mavengano ST, Zhongbo S, Woldai T, Becht R (2010). Water allocation as a planning tool to minimise water use conflicts in the upper Ewaso Ng'iro north basin, Kenya. Water Resources Management. 24(14):3939-3959. [DOI:10.1007/s11269-010-9641-9
32. Nakhaee M, Hashemi R, Khashee Sivaki A, Ahmadi M (2016). Optimization of crop pattern using analytical hierarchy process and linear programming, case study: Plain Birjand. Irrigation Sciences and Engineering. 39(2):115-124. [Persian]
33. Noori Z, Zarei Chahouki MA (2018). Optimal use of rainwater harvesting a strategy to deal with water shortages in arid and Semi-Arid Regions. Water and Sustainable Development. 5(1):115-122. [Persian]
34. Ouda O K, Shawesh A, Al-Olabi T, Younes F, Al-Waked R (2013). Review of domestic water conservation practices in Saudi Arabia. Applied Water Science. 3(4):689-699. [DOI:10.1007/s13201-013-0106-1
35. Pahlavani P, Dastorani M, Tabatabaee J, Vafakhah M (2016). Evaluation and comparison of rainwater harvesting potential from roof catchments in different climatic conditions, case study: Mashhad and Noor in Iran. Journal of Rainwater Catchment Systems. 4(3):1-10. [Persian]
36. Parsamehr AH, Khosravani Z (2017). Investigating the potential of rainwater harvesting from the rooftops and its economic assessment, case study: Fasa University. Journal of Rainwater Catchment Systems. 5(3):1-8. [Persian]
37. Qasemi SA, Alipour MR, Ghanbari F, Tavakoli AS (2016). Economical analysis of rainwater harvesting sytems. 6th Iranian National Water Resources Management Conference. 2016, 20 April: Sanandaj. pp. 128-132. [Persian]
38. Rafei V, Shoorian M, Attari J (2017). Optimum crop patterning by integrating SWAT and the harmony search optimization algorithm. Iran Water Resources Research. 13(3):73-88. [Persian]
39. Rohani Farahmand A, Tizghadam Ghazani M (2017). Economic and technical investigation of grey water reuse in high-Rise buildings in Iran. Journal of Water and Wastewater. 28(3):13-22. [Persian]
40. Southern Khorasan meteorological [Internet] (2019). Statistics and information office, climate statistics of province stations gauge. [Published 2019, 3 September; Cited 2019, 8 August].
41. Southern Khorasan MPO [Internet] (2015). Statistics and information office Southern Khorasan Statictical. [Published 2015, 11 July; Cited 2015, 15 May].
42. Southern Khorasan Regional Water Authority [Internet] (2014). The ofiice of water resources base studies. Groundwater billan report of Birjand plain. [Published 2014, 4 March; Cited 2014, 16 February].
43. Stillwell AS, Webber M E (2010). Water conservation and reuse: A case study of the energy-water nexus in Texas. In World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2010: Challenges of Change. 2010, 16-20 May: United States. pp. 4093-4108). [DOI:10.1061/41114(371)417
44. Wallace CD, Bailey RT, Arabi M (2015). Rainwater catchment system design using simulated future climate data. Journal of Hydrology. 529(3):1798-1809. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2015.08.006
45. Wang H, Liu C, Zhang L (2002). Water-saving agriculture in China: An overview. Advances in Agronomy. 75:135-171. [DOI:10.1016/S0065-2113(02)75004-9
46. Xu Y, editor (1992). Trends of water-saving agriculture in China. Study on water-Saving agriculture. Beijing: Science Press, pp. 1-13.
47. Yousefi M, Banihabib M, Soltani J, Rouzbahani A (2017). Non-Linear programming and particle swarm optimization model for management of conjunctive use of wastewater and groundwater in Varamin Plain. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture. 31.3(3):441-454. [Persian]
48. Zhang B, Fu Z, Wang J, Zhang L (2019). Farmers' adoption of water-saving irrigation technology alleviates water scarcity in metropolis suburbs: A case study of Beijing, China. Agricultural water Management. 212:349-357. [DOI:10.1016/j.agwat.2018.09.021