1. Adams, D., & Hastings, E. M. (2001). Urban renewal in Hong Kong: transition from development corporation to renewal authority. Land Use Policy, 18(3), 245-258. [DOI:10.1016/S0264-8377(01)00019-9
2. Aeeni, M., & Ardestani, Z. (2009). Pyramid regeneration and people participation, evaluation criteria for urban development plans. Urban identity Quarterly, 3(5), 47-58. (Persian)
3. Ahmadpour, A., Habibi, K., & Keshavarz, M. (2010). The evolution of the concept of urban regeneration as a new approach in urban exhausted textures. Quarterly Journal of Iranian Islamic Studies, 1(1), 73-92. (Persian)
4. Azimi Amoli, J., Alkaei, H., & Tabrizi, N. (2014). Renovation of urban textile tissues with a public participation approach; case study: 6th district of Chaloos. New Attitudes in Human Geography, 7(1), 145-166. (Persian)
5. Azimi Amoli, J., & Jamdar, A. (2016). Regeneration of worn-out urban textures with urban good governance approach (case study: Deh-e- Vanak district). Journal of Regional Planning, 25(2), 85-99. (Persian)
6. Brenner, N. (2004). New state spaces: Urban governance and the rescaling of statehood (First ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press. [DOI:10.1093/acprof:oso/9780199270057.001.0001
7. Copus, C. (2012). The role of local governance in Europe. Panorama: Insights into Asian and European Affairs, 2, 2012.
8. Dert, A. (2000). By desing: Urban desing in the planning system. London: Towards Better Practice.
9. Fallahzadeh, S., & Mahmoudi, F. (2015). Prioritizing participatory policies in urban regeneration with emphasis on the probability of conflict among key stakeholders (case study: Old part of Amol urban regeneration plan). Quarterly Journal of Urban studies of Kurdistan University, 4(15), 5-16. (Persian)
10. Habibi, K., Pour Ahmad, A., & Meshkini, A. (2007). Urban rehabilitation & renovation in the old textures. Tehran: Entekhab. (Persian)
11. Hafeznia, M. R. (2009). An introduction to the research method in humanities. Tehran: Samt. (Persian)
12. Hamzeyee, M., Baradaran, M. M., & Hatefi, F. (2013). Good governance in the municipality of Mashhad. Paper presented at the The 5th Conference on Urban Planning and Management, Mashhad. (Persian)
13. Kalantari Khalilabad, H., & Pourahmad, A. (2005). Models and techniques of renovation planning of historical areas in cities. Territory, 2(3), 105-116. (Persian)
14. Kennedy, L. (2008). New forms of governance in Hyderabad: How urban reforms are redefining actors in the city. In I. S. A. I.S.A. Baud & J. De Wit (Eds.), New Forms of Urban Governance in India: Shifts, Models, Networks and Contestations. India, New Delhi: SAGE Publications. [DOI:10.4135/9788132101390.n10
15. Kotler, P. (1982). Marketing for nonprofit organizations. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall. Inc.
16. Luda, T. (2006). E- compendium: Handbook E2, understanding large distressed areas, program energy, environment and sustainale development. Europe, European :union:.
17. Magalha˜ es, C. S. (2004). Centres of excellence for urban regeneration: promoting institutional capacity and innovation or reaffirming old ideas? Planning Theory & Practice, 5(1), 33-47. [DOI:10.1080/1464935042000185053
18. Neto, P. (2007). Strategic planning of territorial image and attractability. In A. Matias, P. Nijkamp, & P. Neto (Eds.), Advances in Modern Tourism Research (pp. 233-256). Berlin: Springer.
19. Nobari, N., & Rahimi, M. (2010). Good urban governance is an indispensable necessity. Center for Study and Planning of Tehran, Knowledge of City, 11, (Persian)
20. Nussbaumer, J., & Moulaert, F. (2004). Integrated area development and social innovation in European cities. City, 8(2), 249-257. [DOI:10.1080/1360481042000242201
21. Obeng-Odoom, F. (2013). Governance for pro-poor urban development: Lessons from Ghana (First ed.). London: Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/978020362723
22. Rahnama, M. R., & Asadi, R. (2014). Determination of the status of good urban governance indicators in Mashhad. Quarterly Journal of Urban and Regional Studies, 5(20), 143-162. (Persian)
23. Rahnamaei, M. T., & Keshavarz, M. (2010). A study of the pattern of good governance and the role of the government in managing the city affairs in Iran. Urban Ecology Research, 1(1), 23-55. (Persian)
24. Roberts, P., & Sykes, H. (2000). Urban regeneration: A handbook. London: Sage.
25. Roknoddin Eftekhari, A., Azimi Amoli, J., Pourtaheri, M., & Ahmadipour, Z. (2011). The relationship between good governance approach and sustainable rural development in rural areas of Mazandaran Province. Rural Research, 2(4), 1-34. (Persian)
26. Sabaqi, A. (2013). Compilation of the mechanism of urban regeneration in dealing with urban wastewater texture, Case study: Golan Shahr neighborhood of Hamedan. Quarterly Journal of Environmental Studies, 1(4), 5-79. (Persian)
27. Saraei, H. (1996). An introduction to research sampling. Tehran: Samt. (Persian)
28. Seo, J. K. (2002). Re-urbanisation in regenerated areas of Manchester and Glasgow: New residents and the problems of sustainability. Cities, 19(2), 113-121. [DOI:10.1016/S0264-2751(02)00006-9
29. Stone, C. N. (2004). It's more than the economy after all: Continuing the debate about urban regimes. Journal of Urban Affairs, 26(1), 1-19. [DOI:10.1111/j.0735-2166.2004.0001.x
30. Tosics, I. (2009). Dilemmas of integrated area-based urban renewal programmes. The URBACT Tribune, 27-30.
31. UN-HABITAT. (2009). Urban governance index (UGI) a tool to measure progress in achieving good urban governance. Retrieved from www.unhabitat.org
32. Vranken, J. (2008). Cities and neighborhoods in difficulties. Some propositions on people, places and policies. Paper presented at the Keynote paper for the European Council of the Ministers for Urban Development Conference, Marseille.
33. Yung, P. M., & Chan, T. M. (2004). Local politics and governance. Singapore: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung.