1. Azami M, Sourosh Mehr H (2011). The Impact of Individual and Economic Variables of rural Woman on Their participation in Production Cooperatives. Rural Research. 1(4):179-204. [Persian]
2. Badri A (2012). Challenges of Rural Management in Iran and providing Leadership Policies. Quarterly Journal of Policy Making. 2(3). [Persian]
3. Cawley M (2009). Local Governance and sustainable rural development. Journal for Geography. 4(1):53-64.
4. Chobchian Sh, Kalantari Kh, Shabanali Fami H (2007). Factors a ffecting the p erformance of Village Assistance Bureaus in Gilan p rovince of Iran. Village and Development. 10(2):87-107. [Persian]
5. Eftekhari A, Azimi Amoli J, Pourtaheri M, Ahmadipour Z (2012). Presentation of an Appropriate Rural Good Governance Model in Iran Case study: Rural Areas of Mazandaran Provience in Iran. International Quarterly of Geopolitics. 8(26):1-28. [Persian]
6. Eftekhari A, Sojasi gheidari H, Einali J (2007). New Attitude towards Rural Management with an Emphasis on Effective Institutions. Village and Development. 10(2):1-30. [Persian]
7. Engel RE, Westra JL, Bosselmann K (2010). Democracy, Ecological Integrity and International Law. Cambridge: Camnridge Scholars Publication. p. 520. [DOI:10.5848/CSP.1786.00002
8. Falkowski J (2013). Political accountability and governance in rural areas: Some evidence from the pilot programme LEADER+in Poland. Rural Studies. 32:70-79. [DOI:10.1016/j.jrurstud.2013.04.008
9. Falsoleiman M, Sadeghi H, Kavoosi R, Moradi M (2012). Assessment and evaluation of the performance of farmers in the process of rural management and development. Research and Rural Planning. 1(1):73-95. [Persian]
10. Farahani H, Aienmoghaddam F (2012). Evalution of the performance and proficiency of Dhyari and Islamic council in process of rural management development, Case study: villages south Sar rood in Boyrahmad city. Studies of Settlements Planning. 7(18):118-127. [Persian]
11. Ghadiri Masoom M, Taleghani GH, Kohestani H (2013). The Pathology of Rural Assistance Offices in East Azarbaijan Province: A Case Study of Bostan Abad County. Village and Development. 16(1):93-112. [Persian]
12. Goodwin M (1998). The Governance of Rural areas: Some emerging research issues and Agendas. Rural Studies. 14(1):5-12. [DOI:10.1016/S0743-0167(97)00043-0
13. Hasanvand E (2011). Village Assistance Office Experiences, Functions and Barriers to Success: A Case Study of Selseleh County in Iran. Village and Development. 14(2):139-164. [Persian]
14. Hashemi Manaf S, Bochani MH (2012). Evolution Requirements Associated with Relationships of Legislative and Executive Organization with local Management of the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1404 (2025). Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities. 4(3):89-119. [Persian]
15. Hesam M, Rezvani MR, Ashor H (2016). The Villagers' Satisfaction of Dehyari (Rural Management Unit) Performance with good governance approach (The case study: the villages of south district Gorgan city). Geographical Planning of Space. 4(14):99-128. [Persian]
16. Kaufmann D, Kraay A, Mastruzzi M (2010). The Worldwide governance Indicators: Methology and analytical Issues. Hague Journal on the Rule of Law. 3(2):220-246. [DOI:10.1017/S1876404511200046
17. Khaje shahkohi A, Soori F, Mahdavi Sh (2012). The Factors Affecting the Satisfaction of Villagers with the Performance of Rural Assistants: a Case Study of Koonani District of Koohdasht County. Village and Development. 15(1):23-41. [Persian]
18. Kozehgar L, Adinehvand A, Alian M, Nazari N (2016). Assessment of Ahvaz Urban Management in the Context of Good Governance, An effort to achieve sustainable management. Sustainable Architecture and Urban Design. 4(2):1-16. [Persian].
19. Mackinnon DF (2002). Rural governance and local involvement: assessing state community relations in the Scottish Highlands. Rural Studies. 18(3):307-324. [DOI:10.1016/S0743-0167(01)00048-1
20. Morrison TH (2014). Developing a regional governance index: the institutional potential of rural regions. Rural Studies. 35:101-111. [DOI:10.1016/j.jrurstud.2014.04.004
21. OECD (2006). The New Rural Paradigm - Policies and Governance. OECD Rural Policy Reviews: Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). [DOI:10.1787/9789264023918-en
22. Connelly S, Richardson T, Miles T (2006). Situated Legitimacy: Deliberative arenas and the new rural governance. Rural Studies. 22(3):267-277. [DOI:10.1016/j.jrurstud.2005.11.008
23. Rahnema MR, Mafi E, Asadi R (2011). Analyzing Good Urban Governance Location in Mashhad Using. Geography and Regional Development. 8(15):197-224. [Persian]
24. Rezvani MR (2004). Introduction to Rural Development Planning in Iran. Third edition. Tehran: Ghomas Publications. p. 306. [Persian]
25. Rezvani MR, Mohammadi S, Piri S (2013). Performance Assessment of Rural Municipalities (Dehyari) using Common Assessment Framework (CAF) (Case study: Dehloran County). Human Geography Research. 45(1):199-216. [Persian]
26. Rist S, Chidambaranathan M, Escobar C, Wiesmann U, Zimmermann A (2007). Moving from sustainable management to sustainable governance of natural resources: The role of social learning processes in rural India, Bolivia and Mali. Rural Studies. 23(1):23-37. [DOI:10.1016/j.jrurstud.2006.02.006
27. Secco L, Da Re R, Gatto P, Pettenella D, Cesaro L (2011). How to Measure Innovative Modes of Governance in the EU Rural Policy: Key Dimensions, Indicators and Case Studies. Proceeding for the 122nd EAAE Seminar. 2011 Feb 17-18; Ancona, Italy.
28. Sojasi Gheidari H, Esfarm Y, Rahbari M (2017). Analyzing the role of local management in reducing physical injuries with a good governance approach. Rural Development Strategies. 4(3):405-426. [Persian]
29. Soksreng TE (2007). Good Governance in Cambodia: Exploring the Link between Governance and Poverty Reduction.
30. Taleb M, Bakhshizadeh H (2013). Rural cooperatives and rural governance in Iran. Community Development. 4(2):25-46. [Persian]
31. Tavakkolinia J, Eskandarpour M, Barghamdi M (2012). Income on Urban Good governance necessity of requirments and Challenges for realization in Iran. Journal in Human Geography. 5(1):135-152.
32. Wang Sh, Yao Y (2007). Grassroots Democracy and Local Governance: Evidence from Rural China. World Development. 35(10):1635-1649. [DOI:10.1016/j.worlddev.2006.10.014