1. Bouzar Jomehri Kh, Erfani KZ, Sadeghloo T (2017). Effective factors on architecture and design and its role in the quality of rural housing, Historical and Historical Urban Architecture and Urban Studies Conference, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. 2017 may 11-13. [Persian]
2. Chun Ch, Kwok A, Tamura A (2004).Thermal comfort in transitional spaces-basic concepts: literature review and trial measurements. Building and Environment. 39(10):1187-1192. [DOI:10.1016/j.buildenv.2004.02.003
3. Costanza R, Fisher B, Ali S, Beer C, Bond L, Boumans R, et al (2007). Quality of life: An approach integrating opportunities, human, needs, and subjective well-being. Ecological Economics. 61(2-3):267-276. [DOI:10.1016/j.ecolecon.2006.02.023
4. Azadahmadi M, Davoudi A, Zandi M (2017). Hotel design and construction with the approach of rural native architecture in the region of Orumanat. Proceeding of the 3th international Civil Architecture and Urban Planning at the Beginning of the Third Millennium Conference, Alborz University, Tehran, Iran. 2017september21. [Persian]
5. Ghaffari SR, Miri MA (2017). Spatial-Locational Processes in the Typology of Rural Housing Case study: (Chaharmahal va Bakhtiari province, West Kayar rural district). Physical Developing Planning. 4(7):117-128. [Persian]
6. Hashem Nejad H, Molanai S (2008). Architecture with a view towards the sky Rural Settlements - Especial patterns in Rural Architecture of Zagros (Province of Kurdistan). Honar-haye-Ziba. 4(36):17-26. [Persian]
7. Jalili M, Einifar A, Talischi Gh (2013). Open Space of Residential Complexes and Environmental Responsiveness: A Comparative Study of three Residential Complexes in Hamadan. Honar-haye-Ziba. 18(4):57-68. [Persian]
8. Kashef M (2009). Sense of community and residential space: contextualizing new urbanism within a broader theoretical framework. ArchNet-IJAR. 3(3):80-97.
9. Khanmohamadi MA, Azimi S, Rahmaniani Y, Hoseini M (2016). Quantitative and qualitative study of the role of veranda in traditional homes and its revival in the terraces. Hoviatshahr. 10(2):21-33. [Persian]
10. Kordzanganeh J (2006). Study of health related Quality of life in aged people who were 60 or more, Case study in Ramhormoz city. [Dissertation].Tehran University. [Persian]
11. Van Kamp I, Leidelmeijer K, Marsman G, De Hollander A (2003). Urban environmental quality and human well-being towards a conceptual framework and demarcation of concepts; a literature study. Landscape and Urban Planning. 65(1-2):5-18. [DOI:10.1016/S0169-2046(02)00232-3
12. Lund H (2002). Pedestrian environments and sense of community. Planning Education and Research. 21(3):301-312. [DOI:10.1177/0739456X0202100307
13. Malchovsky Y (2011). Geographic information system and multi-criteria decision analysis.
14. Memarian GH, Tabarsa MA (2014). Type and typology of architecture. Iranian Association of Architecture and Urbanism. 4(6):103-114. [Persian]
15. Mirsajadi SA, Farkish H (2017). Recognition of Typology and Effective Physical Factors in Traditional Residential Tissue of Neyshabur. Researches in Islamic Architecture. 4(4):71-89. [Persian]
16. Nakano J, Tanabe S (2004). Thermal comfort and adaptation in semi-outdoor environments. Ashrae Transactions. 110(11):543-553.
17. Nooraddin H (2012). Architectural identity in an era of Chang. Developing Country Studies. 2(10):81-96.
18. Peters K (2011). Living together in multi-ethnic neighbourhoods: the meaning of public spaces for issues of social integration. [Dissertation]. Wageningen University and Research. [DOI:10.3920/978-90-8686-746-2
19. Philokyprou M, Michael A, Thravalou S, Ioannou I (2018). Thermal performance assessment of vernacular residential semi-open spaces in Mediterranean climate, Indoor and Built Environment. 27(8):1050-1068. [DOI:10.1177/1420326X17699037
20. Poll, HFPMV (1997) .The perceived quality of the urban residential environment: a multi-attribute evaluation. University of Groningen. Netherland.
21. Potvin A (1997). The arcade environment. Architectural Research Quarterly. Cambridge University Press. 2(4):64-79. [DOI:10.1017/S1359135500001603
22. Pourtaheri M, Hekhari R, Abbasi M (2012). Evaluation of the Performance of Rural Conductor Projects in the Physical Development of Rural Settlements (Case Study: Nabovat and Khoran Village of Eiwan West). Geography and Sustainability of Environment. 2(5):25-36. [Persian]
23. Rabiifar V, Monfared S, Sashopoor M, Hazrati M (2015). Analyze the impact of the Implementing Rural Guide Plan in the Economic-Social Quality Life of Rural Settlements (Case Study: Zanjan Province). Regional Planning Quarterly. 5(17):75-90. [Persian]
24. Rakoto-Joseph O, Garde F, David M, Adelard L, Randriamanantany ZA (2009). Development of climatic zones and passive solar design in Madagascar. Energy Conversion and Management. 50(4):1004-1010. [DOI:10.1016/j.enconman.2008.12.011
25. Razavian MT, Shams Pooya MK, Molatbarbahi A (2014). The Quality of Phyisical Environment and Sense of Place Case Study: ShahidBeheshti University Students. Geography and Urban and Regional Development. 4(10):87-96. [Persian]
26. Riahi V, Parizadi T, Ostadi A (2017). Analysis of housing supply pattern in rural areas of Taibad. Quarterly Journal of Rural Space and Rural Development. 6(20):137-154. [Persian]
27. Rogers GO, Sukolratanametee S (2009). Neighborhood design and sense of community: Comparing suburban neighborhoods in Houston Texas. Landscape and Urban Planning. 92(3-4):325-334. [DOI:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2009.05.019
28. Sojasi Ghidari H, Sadeghloo T (2016). Analyzing the Role of Environmental Quality in Tourist Attraction to Rural Touristic Destinations (Case Study: Touristic Rural of Small lavasan Rural District). Geographical Researches Quarterly Journal. 31(2):32-49. [Persian]
29. Server R (2005). Use of the AHP method in geographical location: case study: location for the future development of Miandoab. Geographical Research Quarterly. 36(3):19-38. [Persian]
30. Taghvaei AA, Maroufi S, Pahlavan S (2013). Evaluation of the Effects of Environmental Quality on Residents' Social Relations: Aab-Kooh Sector in Mashhad City. Naghshe Jahan. 3(1): 43-54. [Persian]
31. Theofilou P (2013). Theoretical contributions quality of life: definition and measurement. Europe's journal of psychology. 9(1):150-162. [DOI:10.5964/ejop.v9i1.337
32. Yousef NiaPasha M, Barzegar M (2017). Assessing the Efficiency and Role of Eivan Based on Users' Perception: A Semi-open Space in Rural Vernacular Houses of Mazandaran. Housing and Rural Environment. 37(161):77-92. [Persian]
33. Zaid A, Popoola SO (2010) Quality of life among rural Nigerian women: the role of information. Library philosophy and practice (e-journal). Digital Commons @UNL [Internet]; 513:[About 12 p.]