1. Akbar Poor Sareskanrood, M., Poor Ahmad, A., & Omran Zadeh, B. (2011). Asses the extent of public participation in the improvement of the old ones. Human Geography, 16(36), .(Persian)
2. Andalib, A. (2010). Principles of urban renewal. Tehran: Azarakh Press. (Persian)
3. Bahraini, S. H., Izadi, M. S., & Mofidi, M. (2014). The approaches and policies of urban renewal from" urban reconstruction" to "sustainable urban regeneration". Urban Studies, 3(9), 17-30. (Persian)
4. Devuyst, D. (2000). Linking impact assessment and sustainable development at the local level: The introduction of sustainability assessment systems. Sustainable development, 8(2), 67-78.
5. Edmond, C., H. (2012). Renewing the urban regeneration approach in Hong Kong. Discovery - SS Student E-Journal, 1, 110-139.
6. Habibi, S. M., & Saeedi Rezvani, H. (2005). Participatory urbanism; Theoretical exploration in Iran. The Art of Fine Arts, 24, 15-24. (Persian)
7. Heydari, A. A. (2011). The study of the possibility of localization from the perspective of fundamental ontology. Philosophy, 39(2), 87-122. (Persian)
8. Huston, S., Rahimzad, R., & Parsa, A. (2015). Smart'sustainable urban regeneration: Institutions, quality and financial innovation. Cities, 48, 66-75. [DOI:10.1016/j.cities.2015.05.005
9. Imery, R., Liss, L., & Raco, M. (2009). Regenerating London: governance, sustainability and community in global city (M. Rafeyan, Trans.). Tehran: Tehran University Press. (Persian)
Izadi, M. S., & Sahizadeh, M. (2004). Protection and development: Two complementary or alternative approaches. Environmental Studies of the Seven Fence, 4(43), 12-21. (Persian)
10. Khadem Al-Husseini, A., & Arefipoor, S. (2012). Participatory urbanism and people's plot in urban planning. Geographic Outlook Research Journal (Human Studies), 7(19), 108-123. (Persian)
11. Ki, C. O., & Jayantha, W. M. (2010). The effects of urban redevelopment on neighbourhood housing prices. International Journal of Urban Sciences, 14(3), 276-294. [DOI:10.1080/12265934.2010.9693685
12. Lee, G. K. L., & Chan, E. H. W. (2006). Effective approach to achieve sustainable urban renewal in densely populated cities. Paper presented at the 1st International CIB Student Chapters Postgraduate Conference—Built Environment and Information Technologies. CIB Students Chapters, Turkey, Ankara.
13. Lees, L. (2008). Gentrification and social mixing: towards an inclusive urban renaissance? Urban Studies, 45(12), 2449-2470. [DOI:10.1177/0042098008097099
14. Lotfi, S. (2011). Urban reconstruction genealogy from reconstruction to renaissance. Tehran: Azarakhsh Publication. (Persian)
15. Neal, p. (2003). Urban villages and the making of communities. London: Spon Press. [DOI:10.4324/9780203402771
16. Park, H., Kim, D. Y., Han, S. H., & Park, S. H. (2008). Approaches for performance measurement of urban renewal megaprojects. Paper presented at the The 25th International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction. June 26-29.
17. Park, S., Jeon, S., Kim, S., & Choi, C. (2011). Prediction and comparison of urban growth by land suitability index mapping using GIS and RS in South Korea. Landscape and urban planning, 99(2), 104-114. [DOI:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2010.09.001
18. Podagrosi, A., Vojnovic, I., & Pigozzi, B. (2011). The diversity of gentrification in Houston's urban renaissance: from cleansing the urban poor to supergentrification. Environment and Planning A, 43(8), 1910-1929. [DOI:10.1068/a43526
19. Shin, H. B. (2007). Residential redevelopment and social impacts in Beijing. In F. Wu (Ed.), China's Emerging Cities: The Making of New Urbanism. . London: Routledge Contemporary China Series.
20. Sorensen, A., Okata, J., & Fujii, S. (2010). Urban renaissance as intensification: Building regulation and the rescaling of place governance in Tokyo's high-rise manshon boom. Urban Studies, 47(3), 556-583. [DOI:10.1177/0042098009349775
21. Southern, R. (2002). Understanding multi-sectoral regeneration partnerships as a form of local governance. Local Government Studies, 28(2), 16-32. [DOI:10.1080/714004146
22. Southworth, M. (2005). Designing the walkable city. Journal of urban planning and development, 131(4), 246-257. [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9488(2005)131:4(246)
23. Xu, K., Kong, C., Li, J., Zhang, L., & Wu, C. (2011). Suitability evaluation of urban construction land based on geo-environmental factors of Hangzhou, China. Computers & Geosciences, 37(8), 992-1002. [DOI:10.1016/j.cageo.2011.03.006