1. Beladpas, A.,(2005),An Analysis to Geomorphic landslide of Makku Region. Geography and Development, Quarterly, pp 31-46. ( in Persian)
2. Douglas, Ian(1987),The urban Environment, Edward Arnold pub.
3. Fookes P.G, lee,,E.M and Griffths, GS.(2007), Engineering Geomorphology, Whittle, Publishing ,Uk ,pp. 128-129
4. Fookes P.G, lee,E.M and Griffths, GS.(2007), Engineering Geomorphology, Whittle, Publishing ,Uk ,pp 128-129.
5. Goudie, A., (1988). The Encyclopedic Dictionary of Physical Geography, Basil Blackwell Ltd. Oxford, UK.
6. Ministry of Housing and Urban Development (2006), Tehran urban research and planning center, combined institutions of master and detail plan of Tehran, brief report. (in Persian)
7. Parkash, Aditya (1980), Chandigarh; a Presentation in Free Verse, Chandigarh Administration, Bombay, pp. 47-50.
8. Pourjafar Mohammadreza, (1978), Private Archive of Photographs of Chandigarh, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran,. Iran. (in Persian)
9. Pourjafar, Mohammad Reza (1983), Precept & Performance of Neighbourhood Unit Sector 22, Chandigarh, B. Arch. Thesis Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh, India.
10. 13. Pourjafar, Mohammad Reza (1986), Design Criteria for Town Center, Chandigarh, Phase3, M.U.D, Thesis, School of Planing and Architecture (SPA), New Delhi, India.
11. Pourjafar, Mohammad Reza, Bemanian, Mohammad Reza , Ansari, Mogtaba (2005) Planing And Design Criteria to Conserve River Valleys of Tehran, Case study: Darabad.
12. Pourjafar Mohammadreza, (2006), Project Report of Urban Environmental Design of Darabad River Valley, Region One of Tehran Municipality, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, I.R. Iran. (in Persian)
13. 16. Pourjafar, Mohammad Reza, Adabkhah Mogtaba (2006), Morphology of Indigenous And Contemporary Urban spaces, Case study: Sector 17 Chandigarh Shahjahanabad in India, Proceedings of the third Great Asian Street Symposium, A Public Forum of Asian Urban Design.
14. Shojaee, Fatemeh, (2015), Evolution of Metropolitan Tehran Urban Development plans, (Aim, Objectives & Requirements) Municipality of Tehran, Tehran. (in Persian)
15. Short, R. John (2011), Urban Theory, a Critical Assessment, University of Tehran Press. (in Persian)
16. Sotude, Manouchehr, (1996), Geographical History of Shemiran, Study and Cultural Research Centre, Tehran, I.R. Iran. (in Persian)
17. Spreiregen, Paul, D. (1967), Urban Design –Architecture of Towns & Cities by Aia. (in Persian)