1. Adibfar, A. (2013), Architectural Design Guide for new City Mosques, HONAR-HA-ZIBA Memari-va-shahrsazi, Vol. 2, pp. 25-36 (in Persian).
2. Aghili, H., Shir dastian, M., Namazdust, F. (2017), The Role of Mosques in Realizing the Objectives of the Resistance Economy, The 5th Islamic Conference of Iran Progress, May, Tehran, (in Persian).
3. AtaeeHamedani, M., Hamzenajad, M., Noghrekar, A. (2011), A Study about the Location of Mosques in Medina during the Era of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) (An Introduction to Principles for Determining Proper Locations for Mosques in Islamic Cities), Vol. 8, No.16, pp. 3-18 (in Persian).
4. Azami, H., Razavinejad, M., Rezaeemoghadam, A. (2015), Comparative Comparison of Spatial Distribution of Mosques with Respect to the Components of Islamic City (Case study: Mashhad Municipality's 5th and 11th areas), Journal of Sustainable City, Vol.1, No. 1, pp.110-134 (in Persian).
5. Azami, H., Razavinejad, M., Rezaeemoghadam, A. (2015), Comparative Comparison of Spatial Distribution of Mosques with Respect to the Components of Islamic City (Case study: Mashhad Municipality's 5th and 11th areas), 6th National Conference on Urban Planning and Management, Mashhad (in Persian).
6. Azar, A., Memariani, A. (1995), AHP New Technique for Group Decision Making, Management knowledge, No. 27, pp. 21-32 (in Persian).
7. Banai, K. (1989), A New Method for Site Suitability Analysis an Analytical Hierarchy Process, Environmental, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 693-785.
8. Bozorgmehr, K., hakimdust Hakimdust, S., Mohammadpourzeidi, A. (2016), Optimal Positioning of Synoptic Stations Through Fuzzy Logic and Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP), Case Study: Tonekabon City Biannual Journal of Urban Ecology Researches, Vol.7, No. 14, pp. 25-38 (in Persian).
9. Danaee Fard, H., Eslami, A. (2010), Discovering Theory of Organizational Indifference a Grounded Theory Strategy, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol. 40, No 3, pp. 450-460.
10. Etezadi, L. (1999), The Role of the Mosque in the Structure of Muslim cities, Tehran, Tehran Art University Press, (in Persian).
11. Ezat Panah, B., Shagoori, M., Madadi, A. (2014), Modeling the Location of Class Parking by Using AHP Method and weighted Overlay Indicators in the Environment, Journal Mangement System, No. 27, pp. 2-20 (in Persian).
12. Fathi, A. Noorizadeh, E. (2011), Review the Place of Prayer and Prayer in Cultural Engineering, Cultural Engineering Monthly, No. 49-50, pp. 20-35 (in Persian).
13. Gheraati, T., Niasari, A. (2000), Recommendations for Designing Mosques, Proceedings of the Conference, Tehran, Art University pub (in Persian).
14. Jafarzadeh, M. (2012), Islamic Azad Mosque from the Perspective of Imam Khomeini, Tehran, Sociologists (in Persian).
15. Khodaei, J., Khazaei, M. (2016), The Assessment of Locating Local Mosques to Rise the Identity Structure of Mahalas as Place for Residency Case study Mashhad, journal Urban Stadies, Vol. 5, No.18. pp. 5-20, (in Persian).
16. Mahdavi Najad, M., Mashayekhi, M. (2011), Principles of the Socio-Cultural Mosque Design Based on Socio-Cultural Approach, Journal of Architecture, Urban Design Urban Planning, Vol. 3, No. 5, pp. 65-78 (in Persian).
17. Naghi Zadeh, H. (2008), Review the Functions of the Mosque, Missionaries Monthly, No. 56, pp. 67-96 (in Persian).
18. Nassimi, A., Zare, M. (2015), Site Selection of Basins for Artificial Recharge of Groundwater in Boushkan Catchment Based on Analytical Hierarchical Process (AHP), Water Soil Science, Vol. 25, No.1, pp. 125-141 (in Persian).
19. Nobahar, R. (1995), Mosque Physiognomy, Qom, Moallef Pub (in Persian)
20. Nourian, F., Elahizadeh, M., Abdulahi Sabet, M. (2014), Developing a Set of Site Location Criteria for Mosques Within the Urban Land Use Framework, Honar-Ha-Ziba, Memari-va-shahrsazi, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 39-52 (in Persian).
21. Omidikia, K., Moshabbaki, A., Khodadad Hoseini, S., Azizi, Sh. (2012), Organizational Capabilities and Company Brand Positioning a Grounded Theory Approach, Strategic Management Thought, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 35-72 (in Persian).
22. Pilehvar, A. (2017), Locating Optimal Countryside Settlement Sites for Nomads in Northern Khorasan, Journal of Research and Rural Planning, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 189-204 (in Persian).
23. Rahmanpour, A. (2011), School location and Assessment Criteria, Geography Education, No. 3, pp. 24-30, (in Persian).
24. Samari, E., Yamani Doozi Sorkhabi, M., Salehi, M., Omrani, E., Geraninejad, GH. (2014), Investigation and Identification of Effective factors in the Process of University Development in Iranian state universities, Journal Management System, No. 4, pp. 67-100 (in Persian).
25. Sobhani, M., Robati, H., Ghaseminejad, H. (2014), The Necessity of Building Service-welfare Complexes Along the Way and the Government's Special Attention to this, Rahbaran, No. 65, pp. 56-59 (in Persian).
26. Soltanifard, H., Seyedmoradi, Z.S. (2016), Transformation of the Grand Mosque Position in the Islamic City Spatial Configuration-Case study the Grand Mosque of Sabzevar City Iran University of Science Technology, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 107-123 (in Persian).
27. Strauss, A.L. Corbin, J. (1990), Basics of Qualitative Research Grounded Theory Procedures and Techniques, Sage.