1. Akbari, M. (2005), Improving Farms Irrigation Management by Using Satellite, Farmdata Combining and SWAP Simulation Model, Ph. D Thesis, Tehran, Tarbiat Modarres University (in Persian)
2. Anderson, M., Booning., F. (1984), Plant Physiology Basis, Translated by Hossien Lesani and Masoud Mojtahedi, Tehran University Pub, p.726.
3. Arkhi, S., Niazi, Y., Adibnezhad, M. (2011), Plant Covering Changes Stability by Using Distant Measuring Techniques at Ilam Aquiferous, Geography and Aevelopment Magazine, No. 24, pp. 121-136 (in Persian).
4. Asiaei, M. (2006), Famine Analysis by Using Standard Participation Index (SPI), Case Study, Khorasan Province, Geographical Sciences Magazine, No. 2, pp. 122-145 (in Persian).
5. Badiyeh Neshin, A., Noori, H., Vazifehdoost, M. (2013) Re- Measuring of Leaf Area Index Estimation Equations for Maize and Sugar Beat Products by Using Modis Meter Satellite Data (Qazvin Irrigation Network), Iran soil and Water Researches Magazine, Vol.45, No.2, pp. 155-165 (in Persian).
6. Choudhury, B. J., Ahmed, N. U., Idso, S.B., Reginato, R. J., Daughtry, C. S. T. (1994), Relations Between Evaporation Coefficients and Vegetation Indices Studied by Model Simulations. Remote Sensing of Environment. Vol. 50, No. 2, pp. 1-17.
7. Fatehi Maraj, A., Bagherinia, M. (2010), Investigation Pasture Famine at West of Iran by Using MODIS Satellite Images During 2008 to 2011 years, Iran Aquiferous Engineering and Science Magazine, Vol.5, No.16, pp.1-22 (in Persian).
8. Hadian, F., Hossieni, S.Z., Seyyed Hossieni, M. (2013), Plant Covering Changes Stability by Using Participation Data and Satellite Images at Northwest of Iran, Iran Desert and Pasture Researches Season Magazine, Vol.21, No.4, pp.756-768 (in Persian).
9. Hapkiner, H. (2005), Introduction of Plant Physiology Growth Regulation, Tensions Physiology and bio Tehnilogy, Translated by Ali Ahmadi, Parviz Ehsanzadeh and Farhad Jabbari, Vol. 2, 3rd Edition, Tehran University Pub.
10. Hossieni Tavassol, M., Arzani, H., Frajzadeh Asl, M., Jafari, M., Bbaei Kafaki, S., Kohandel, A. (2014), Pasture Covering Changes Stability at Germination Season by Using Satellite Images and it’s Relation with Climate Factors (Case Study: Alborz Province), Iran Desert and Pasture Researches Season Magazine, Vol.22, No. 4, pp. 615-624 (in Persian).
11. Jagerbrand, A. K., Mohau, U., Alatalo, J. M., Chrimes, D. (2009), Plant Community Responses to 5 Years of Simulated Climate Change in Meadow and Heat Ecosystems at a Subretic- Alpine site. Oecologia, 161, pp. 601- 610.
12. Karimi, S., Javdani, R., Khosravi, M., Taghi, T. (2013), Growth Season Response Against Climate Famine and Rainy Conditions (Case Study Central Baloochestan Region) Geography and Development Magazine, No.37, pp.1-14 (in Persian).
13. Moghaddam, M. (2009), Pasture and It’s Maintaining, Tehran University Press, pp. 470, (in Persian).
14. Pakravan, M. (2012) Evaluation of Shirvan Darasi Aquiferous Zone at Meshkinshar City (Ardebil) in order to Flood Water Distribution by Using Distant Measuring Method and Geographical Information System, M.A. Thesis, Pasture and Aquiferous Group, Ardebil, Mohaghegh Ardebili University, Ardebil, (in Persian).
15. Richard, Y., Poccard, I. (1998), A Statistical Study of NDVI Sensitivity to Seasonal and Inter Annual Rainfall Variations in Southern Africa. International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 19, No.15, pp. 2957-2920.
16. Singh, A. (1989), Digital Change Detection Techniques Using Remotely Sensed Data International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 10, pp. 989-1003.
17. Sumida, A., Nakai, T., Yamada, M., One, K., Uemura, S., Hera, T. (2009), Ground- Bused Estimation of Leaf Area Index and Vertical Distribution of Leaf Area Density in a Betala Ermanii Forest, Silva Fennica Vol. 43, No. 5, pp. 799-816.