1. Alizadeh, A., Safari, R. (2015), Parameters of Fractal Seismicity-Ahr-Varzaghan Earthquake, Northwest Iran, Geosciences, No. 95, pp 155-160, (in Persian).
2. Ambraseys, N. N. Melville, C. P., 1982, A History of Persian earthquakes, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
3. Arine, M., Ahmadi Kedjani, N., Salghi, A., Rahimi, N. (2010), Seismotectomy and estimation of earthquake hazard in Damian Dam, Journal of Earth and Resources of Lahijan Unit, Third Year, No.2, pp. 1 -14 (in Persian)
4. Bachmanov. D.M., V.G. Trifonov, Kh.T. Hessami, A.I Kozhurin, T.P Ivanova, E.A Rogozhin, M.C Hademi, F.H Jamali.2004, Active faults in the Zagros and central Iran, Tectonophysics Vol, 380, No. 3–4. pp. 221-241.
5. Berberian, M., Querishi, M., Talebian, M., Shoja Taheri, J. (1996), Surveying and Studying the newly Constructed land, the Earthquake and the Risk of Larthquakes-faults in Semnan, the Geological Survey of the Country, the first Edition, Persepolis printing.
6. Barghi, K. (2012), Principles of Earthquake Engineering, 9th Edition, Tehran University pub (in Persian).
7. Feridoni, D., Abbasfam, A. (2014), Evaluation of Earthquake Risk and Earthquake Risk Analysis in Khoy City Using definite and Probable Methods, Iranian Geology Quarterly, Vol. 8, pp. 11-22
8. Grami, M., Sivandipour, A., Sadiasi, H. (2012), Statistical Prognosis of the Danger of Possible Earthquake Damage Using Artificial Networks, Journal of Engineering Geology, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp.1429-1444 (in Persian).
9. Kulahc F., Inceoz M., Dogru D., Aksoy E., Baykara O. (2009), Artificial Neural Network Model for Earthquake Prediction with Radon Monitoring, Applied Radiation and Isotopes 67 pp. 212-219.
10. Mirzaee, N. (2004), Iran Earthquake Tectonic States, Educational Seminar on Earthquake Engineering, and Relative Risk Analysis of Earthquakes, Institute of Geophysics, University of Tehran (in Persian).
11. Mirzaei, N., Ghaytanchi, M. R., Naserieh, S., Raisi, M., Zarifi, R., Tabaee, S.Q. (2002), Basic Parameters of Iran Earthquakes, Tehran - Daneshghgar (in Persian).
12. Moghadam, H. (2013), Earthquake Engineering - Basics and Applications, Publishing Academic Books, 8th Edition, (in Persian).
13. Pourkermani, M., Arian, M. (1998), Seismicity of Iran, First Edition, Tehran Shahid Beheshti Pub (in Persian).
14. Shadabfar, M. (2012), Earthquake Risk Analysis, Structural and Geotechnical Group, Water and Power Industry University (Shahid Abbaspour) (in Persian).
15. Slemmons, D.B., Depolo, C.M. (1986), Evaluation of Active Faulting and Associated Hazard, Actie tectonics National Academy pub, Washington, D.C.
16. Yamashina, K. (2006), Trial of Earthquake Prediction in Japan and a Statistical Test of time-shift, Journal of Tectonophysics 417, pp. 169-182.