1. Abrahamian, E., Ashraf, A., Katouzeyan, H. (2007), Advertising About Plot in Iran, Translated by and Edited by Mohmmad Fatahie, Tehran, Ney Pub (in Persian)
2. Afzali, R. (2008), Cultural Geography of Territorial State in Iran, Human Geography Research Quarterly, Vol.50, No. 66, pp. 35-52.
3. Ahmadi, H. (2010), Ethnic and Ethnicity in Iran, Eighth Pub (in Persian).
4. Ahmadipour, Z., Ghanbari, Gh., Karami (2010), Political Organization of Space, Tehran, Geographical Army Pub. (in Persian).
5. Alam, A. (2004), Foundations of Political science, Tehran, Ney Pub. (in Persian).
6. Aleghafour, M.T (2001), The Origins of Contemporary Iranian Political Culture, Political Science Quarterly, Fourth year, No. 16. (in Persian).
7. Altaei, A. (1999), Crisis of Ethnic Identity in Iran, second edition, Tehran,Shadegan Pub. (in Persian)
8. Amirahmadi, H., Parvin, M. (2002), Iran After Revolution, Translated by Ali Morshedizadeh, Tehran, Recognition of Islam and Iran Pub. (in Persian)
9. Azami, H., Zarghani, H., Hamidi, M. (2014), The Structure of Political Power in Iranian Ancient, Geopolitics Quarterly (in Persian).
10. Azghandi, A. (2006), Introduction to the Sociology of Iran, Tehran, Ghoomes Pub. (in Persian).
11. Bay, Y. (2009), The Historical Geopolitics of Iran, Tehran, Cultural Research Institute (in Persian)
12. Beeman, W. (2002), Language Status and Power in Iran, Translated by Reza Moghadamkia, Tehran, Ney Pub. (in Persian)
13. Cameroon, G. (1986), Iran at the Dawn of History, Translated by Hassan Anousheh, Tehran, Scientific Cooperation pub. (in Persian)
14. Dalby, S. (2014), Imperialism, Domination, Culture the Continued Relevance of Critical Geopolitics, Geopolitics Journal, DOI: 10/1080/14650048.281.
15. Ealm, M.R (2008), Iranian Political Culture Portion of the Parties’ Instability, Tehran, Nikfarjam Pub. (in Persian).
16. Fuller, G. (2001), Iran's Geopolitical World Qibla, third edition, Tehran, Central Pub [in Persian]
17. Garthwaite, G. (1999), Political History of Iran, The Persians, Translated by Golamreza Babaie, Tehran, Akhtaran Danesh Pub. (in Persian).
18. Ghaleebaf, M.B. (2011), Distribution of oil Revenue and Political Power in Iran, Geopolitics Quarterly, Vol. 17, No. 2. (in Persian).
19. Habermas, J. (2001), The Post National Constellation, Political Essays, Trans, by Max Pensky, London, NewYork, Polity Pub.
20. Hafeznia, M.R. (2002), Political Geography of Iran, Tehran, SAMT Pub. (in Persian)
21. Hafeznia, M.R., Ahmadypour, Z., Ghaderi, M. (2010), Politic and Space Mashhad, Papoli Pub. (in Persian)
22. Hafeznia, M.R., Alahverdyzadeh, R. (2009), Relationship Between Centered Political System and National Solidarity, Case study: Iran, Political Science Bulletin, Vol. 15, No. 1. (in Persian)
23. Heshmatzadeh, M.B., Hagheiyuosefei, A.M., Talebi, M.A. (2017), Examining the Barriers to Good Governance in Iran's Political Culture, Contemporary Political Research Quarterly, Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies, Vol. 8, No. 1. pp 1-24.
24. Issawi, Ch. (1983), The Economic History of Iran 1800 – 1914, Translated by Yaghoub Ajand, Tehran, Gostareh Pub. (in Persian).
25. Kamali, M. (2002), Revolutionary Iran Civil Society and State in the Modernization Process, Tehran, Recognition Center of Islam and Iran Pub. (in Persian).
26. Kamrava, M. (2009), Contemporary Middle East, Translated by Mohammad Bagher, Ghaleebaf, Tehran, Ghoomes Pub. (in Persian).
27. Karimipour, Y. (2002), Iran's Neighbors are Sources of Tension and Threat, Tehran, Tarbiat Moalem University Pub. (in Persian).
28. Kasraei, M.S. (2010), Homeland Rule Governance and Legitimacy in Ancient Iran, Politics Quarterly, Vol. 40, No. 2, pp. 189- 208. (in Persian).
29. Katouzian, M.H. (1998), Nine essays on Iran's Historical Sociology oil, Economic Development, Translated by Alireza Teyeb, Tehran, Markaz Pub. (in Persian).
30. Kavyanirad, M. (2010), Regionalism in Iran from the Geopolitical Perspective, Tehran, Research Institute for Strategic Studies Pub. (in Persian)
31. Kavyanirad, M. (2013), Electoral Geography, Tehran, Tarbiat Moalem University Pub. (in Persian)
32. Kazemi, A. (2003), The Crisis of Modernity and Political Culture in Iran, Tehran, Ghoomes Pub. (in Persian).
33. Lorimer, H. (2008), Cultural Geography Non- Representational Condition and Concerns Progress in Human Geography, DOI: 10.1177/0309132507086882.
34. Luciani, J. (2007), Oil and Political Economy of Middle Easter, Proceeding of International Relation in the Middle Easter, Edited by Louis Fawst Translated by Mohsen Alavipour, Tehran, Foreign Minister Politic and International Pub. (in Persian).
35. Masoudnia, H., Mahdavipour, A. (2010), Tribal Political Culture and Political Participation in Ilam province, Political and International Approaches Journal, No. 26. (in Persian).
36. Mirhydar, D., Zakie, Gh. (2002), Feasibility Study of the Regional Political System in Iran, Geographical Research Quarterly, No. 42. pp. 49-64 (in Persian).
37. Mirtorabi, S. (2008), Iranian oil Issues, Tehran, Ghoomes Pub. (in Persian)
38. Mosalanejad, A. (2014), Policy Power Structure in Iran, Third Edition, Tehran, Tehran University Pub. (in Persian).
39. Mosavi, Sh., Shahpouri, M. (2011), High Risk Geopolitics of Iran, Strategic Studies Qurterly, No. 54, pp. 164- 192. (in Persian).
40. Motei, L. (2005), Iranian Economical Geographical, Mashhad, Jahad University Pub (in Persian)
41. Naghibzadeh, A. (2011), Introduction in Political Sociology, Tehran, SAMT Pub. (in Persian).
42. Nazariyan, A. (2012), Dynamics of Iran Urban System, Tehran, Mobtakeran Pub. (in Persian).
43. Pay, L. (1991), Political Culture and Political Development, Cultural Letter Quarterly, Translated by Majid Mohamadi, Vol. 2, pp.37-47 (in Persian).
44. Rabbani, A., Shayegan, F. (2010), Iran's Political Culture and its Components, Politics Quartely, Vol. 4, No. 4. (in Persian).
45. Sadarabady, Kh. (2007), Modern Absolute State and Lack of Formation the Political Development in Iran, Proceedings of Modern State in Iran, Edited by Rasoul Afzali, Qom, Mofeed Uni. Pub. (in Persian).
46. Salehi Amiri, R. (2006), Management Ethnic Clashes in Iran, Second Publisher, Tehran, Strategic for Research Center Pub. (in Persian).
47. Sariolghalam, M. (1996), The Importance of Research in Political Science and International Relations, Political - Economy Information Monthly, Vol. 10, No. 107-108. (in Persian).
48. Sariolghalam, M. (2010), Political Culture of Iran, Tehran, Farzan Rouz Pub. (in Persian).
49. Satari, S. (2013), Transition Cycle in Political and Social on Iran, Political Studies Journal, No. 22, pp 1-22. (in Persian).
50. Seinaei, V., Mozafaripour, Z. (2013), Oil Revenues Reproduction of Obedience Political Culture and Authoritarianism in Iran, Political Science Quarterly, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 89-116. (in Persian).
51. Shabani, R. (2011), Sociology History of Iran, Tehran, Ghoomes Pub. (in Persian).
52. Shakouie, H. (2005), Environmental Philosophy and Geographical Schools, Tehran, Gitashenasi Pub. Vol. 2. (in Persian).
53. Sharif, M. R. (2002), Quiet Revolution, Introduction to the Transformation of Political Culture in Iran, Tehran, Rouzaneh Pub. (in Persian).
54. Shehabi, H. E, Linz, J. (2001), Sultanistic Regimes, Translated by Manouchehr Sabouri, Tehran, Shirazeh Pub. (in Persian).
55. Sheroudi, M. (2008), Focus and Political Development in Contemporary Iranian History, Islamic Reveloution Quarterly, Vol. 14, No. 13. (in Persian)
56. Skacpol, T. (1996), Rentier State and Shite Islam in the Iranian Revolution, in Social Revolution in Modern world (eds), Cambridge Uni Pub.
57. Zibakalam, S. (1999), Conspiracy Theory, Tehran, khojasteh Pub. (in Persian).
58. Zonis, M. (2008), The Political Elite Psychology of Iran, Translated by Parviz Salehi, Solyman Aminzadeh, Zahra Lebadi, Tehran, Chapbakhsh Pub. (in Persian).