1. Ansari S., Gharaee, Afsar kazerooni, B. P. (2012), personality disorders confronting practices in prostitutes, Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Issue 1, spring, (in Persian).
2. Baral, S. D., T. Poteat, S. Strömdahl, A. L. Wirtz, T. E. Guadamuz , Beyrer, C. (2013), Worldwide burden of HIV in transgender women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Infectious Diseases 13(3), pp. 214-222.
3. Bollen, L.J., Morineau, G., Mustikawati, D.E., Magnani, R., Nurjannah, N., Syafitri, R.I. (2012), HIV prevalence and risk behaviours among injecting drug users in six indonesian cities implications for future HIV prevention programs, Harm reduction journal.
4. Hussain, T., K. S. Sharma, K. K. Kulshreshtha, Yadav, V. S. (2012), HIV and other co-infections among drug users attending the Integrated Counselling & Testing Centre (ICTC) at Agra, India. HIV & AIDS Review 11(2), pp.49-53.
5. Hussain, T., S. Sinha, K. Kulshreshtha, Katoch, K. (2005), Seroprevalence of HIV Infection among Leprosy Patients in Agra, India: Trends and Perspective1, International journal of leprosy and other mycobacterial diseases 73(2).
6. Mirzaee Beheshteh, and Ranjbar Bayram, (2008), Check the status of economic, social, family and prostitutes in Tehran, Applied Psychology, Volume I, No. 4, summer, ( in Persian).
7. Mohammad, K., Farahani, F. K. A., Mohammadi, M. R., Alikhani, S., Zare, M., Tehrani, F. R., Ramezankhani, A., Hasanzadeh, A., Ghanbari, H. (2007), Sexual Risk-Taking Behaviors among Boys Aged 15–18 Years in Tehran. Journal of Adolescent Health, 41, pp. 407-414.
8. Rojanapithayakorn, W. (2006), The 100% Condom Use Programme in Asia, Reproductive Health Matters 14(28), pp. 41-52.
9. Rojas, P., Dillon, F. R., Cyrus, E., Ravelo, G. J., Malow, R. M., De La Rosa, M.(2013), Alcohol Use as a Determinant of HIV Risk Behaviors Among Recent Latino Immigrants in South Florida, Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care.
10. Trani, F., Altomare, C., Nobile, C. G. A., Angelillo, I. F. (2006), Female sex street workers and sexually transmitted infections: Their knowledge and behaviour in Italy, Journal of Infection, 52, pp.269-275.
11. Zarei Doost, E., Atef Vahid, M. K., Bayan Zadeh, S. A., Birashk, B. (2006), compared Locus of Control, Coping and irrational beliefs in prostitutes and normal in Tehran, Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Vol. Issue 3, fall, (in Persian).