1. Amir Ebrahimi, M. (2006), Conquering Enclosed Public Spaces, Cities, Vol. 23, No. 6, pp. 455-461
2. Bourdieo, P. (1989), Social Space and Symbolic Power, Sociological Theory, No. 7, pp. 14-25.
3. Bourdieo, P. (1990), In Other Words Essays Toward a Reflexive Sociology, Cambridge, Eng Polity Pub.
4. Dorcheh Solimani, M. (2014), Familiarity with the Concepts of Public Rights the Study of the Concept of Right, Shoraye Negahban Institute (in Persian).
5. Foucault, M. (1986), Space Knowledge and Power in Rabinow p.(ed) the Foucault Reader Harmond Sworth Penguin
6. Fries, C. J. (2009), Bourdieu's Reflexive Sociology as a Theoretical Basis for Mixed Methods Research an Application to Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal of Mixed Method Research, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 348-326.
7. Golabi, F., Bodaghi, A. (2016), Analytical Overview on the Integration of Agency and Structure in the Thought of Pierre Bourdieu, Journal of Contemporary Sociology Research, Vol. 4, No. 6. (in Persian).
8. Habermas, H., (2015), The Structural Transformation of the Public Sphere: An Inquiry into a Category of Bourgeois Society, Afkar Pub. (in Persian).
9. Habibi, M., Alipour Shojae F. (2016), Comparative study of general spaces of women with urban public spaces in Facing the Needs of Women Case Study Water and Fire Park and -Tehran's Mothers Paradise, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 17-30. (in Persian).
10. Habibi, S.M. (2012), From Shar to Shahr, Tehran, Tehran University Pub. (in Persian).
11. Habibi, S.M., Amiri, M. (2016), Right to the City: City and Desert City: What is and what should be, Iranian Anthropology Research, No. 2 (in Persian).
12. Harvey, D. (2003), The Right to the City International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 939-941.
13. Harvey, D. (2012), Rebel Cities from the Right to the City to the Urban Revolution Verso Books.
14. Harvey, D. (Ed.), (2005), Spaces of Neoliberalization Towards a Theory of Uneven Geographical Development, Franz Steiner Verlag, Vol. 8.
15. Lefebvre, H. (1991), The Production of Space Translated by David Nicholson Smith, Blackwell Oxford and Cambridge.
16. Lefebvre, H. (1996), The Right to the City Writings on Cities, pp. 63-181.
17. McCann, E. J. (2002), Space Citizenship, and the Right to the City a Brief Overview Geo Journal, Vol. 58, pp. 77–79.
18. Najmabadi, A. (2005), Women with Mustaches and Men without Beards Gender and Sexual Anxieties of Iranian Modernity, Berkeley University of California pub.
19. Rezazadeh, R. (2011), Urban Space, the Foundation of Social Justice the Examination of Obstacles and Factors of Women's Participation in Public Spaces, Manzar Journal, No. 7(in Persian).
20. Sanderz, P. (2016), Social Theory and the Urban Question, Translated by Mahmood Shareh Pour, Tisa Pub. (in Persian).
21. Schlosser, J. (2013), Bourdieu and Foucault a Conceptual Integration Toward an Empirical Sociology of Prisons, Criticism, Vol. 21, pp. 31-46.
22. Shields, R. (2005), Lefebvre Love and Struggle Spatial Dialectics Routledge, New York
23. Tallebi, M.H. (2012), Challenges in the Most Important Philosophical Theories of the West about the meaning of truth, Comparative law, Vol. 7, No. 2. (in Persian).
24. Tavana, S., Shafiee, M. (2016), Gender Separation in Urban Space a Bostan Study Tehran Mothers Paradise, IRANIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIOLOGY (ISA), Vol. 16, No. 2. (in Persian).