1. Anholt, S. (2011), Competitive Identity New Brand Management for Nations, Cities and Regions, Translated by Akbari Motlagh, M., Shakeri, M., Sharifi., M., Tehran, Tahan Hele pub. (in Persian)
2. Anholt, S. (2004), Editor’s Foreword to the First Issue Place Branding and Public Policy, Vol. 1, No. 1.
3. Anholt, S. (2007), Competitive Identity the New Brand Management for Nations, Cities and Regions. Palgrave Macmillan, Hampshire.
4. Bryson, J. (2004), A Comment in Strategic Spatial Planning and Longer Range by J. Friedmann, Planning Theory and Practice, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 49-67.
5. Cai, L. (2002), Cooperative Branding for Rural Destinations Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp.810-811.
6. DeChernatony, L., Dall’Olmo Riley, F. (1998), Defining a Brand Beyond the Literature with Experts’ Interpretations, Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 417–443.
7. Divandri, A., Kermanshah, A., Akhlasi, A. (2012), Presentation of a Branding Model for Large-scale Resorts, Tourism, and Sports Projects of the Country with a Native Approach Based on Data Theory, Commercial Journal, No. 65, pp. 27-64. (in Persian)
8. Esfandiar, K., Shafiee Arabi, M. (2014), The Role of Tourism Industry in Urban Brand Development Challenges and Opportunities, The First International Scientific-Strategic Tourism Development Conference of the Islamic Republic of Iran .(in Persian)
9. Ghorbani, S., Azizi, H. (2015), Conceptual Ideas of Islamic Urbanism and Urban Branding, with the Approach of Urban Tourism Promotion, National Conference on New Ideas in Tourism Geography and Indigenous Development .(in Persian)
10. Ghorbani, S. (2011), Urban Brand Economic or Social? Case study Zanjan, Shah Hosseini capital, the first National Conference on Tourism Economics and Marketing. (in Persian)
11. Gibson, T. A. (2005), Selling City living Urban Branding Campaigns, Class Power and the Civic Good International Journal of Cultural Studies, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 259-280.
12. Hashemian, M. (2015), Summary of Researches on the Statistics of Pilgrims and Travelers of Mashhad Holy, Deputy Director of Planning and Development of Mashhad Municipality. (in Persian)
13. Hildreth, J. (2008), The Saffron European City Brand Barometer, Revealing which Cities Get the Brands They Deserve, Saffron Brand Consultants.
14. Iran Statistics Portal. (2017), URL https://www.amar.org.ir. (in Persian)
15. Kavaratzis, M., Ashworth, G. J. (2006), City Branding an Effective Assertion of Identity or a Transitory Marketing Trick? Place Branding, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 183-194.
16. Keller, K. L. (2004), Strategic Brand Management Building, Measuring and Managing Brand Equity (2nd ed.), New Jersey Prentice Hall.
17. Kotler, P., Pföertsch, W. (2006), B2B Brand Management Springer Publishing, Midtown Manhattan New York City.
18. Krantz, M., Schatzl, L. (1997), Marketing the City in European Cities in Competition (eds), Ashgate Publishing Company.
19. Nourbakhsh, M., Akbarpour Sareskanrodi, M. (2010), The Role of Urban Tourism Development in the Development of the Metropolitan Macroeconomics, Special Issue for Urban Tourism Economics, pp. 30-34. (in Persian)
20. Parkerson, B., saunders, J. (2005), City Branding Can Goods and Services Branding Models Be Used to Brand Cities? In Place Branding, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 242-264.
21. Prophet Consultancy, (2006), Branding for your City, CEOs for Cities a Guidebook for City Leaders.
22. Rainisto, S. (2003), Success Factors of Place Marketing a Study of Place Marketing Practices in Northern Europe and the United States Helsinki University of Technology, Institute of Strategy and International Business Doctoral Dissertations.
23. Tabibi, K., Jabari, A., Babaki, R. (2008), A Study of the Relation Between Tourism and Economic Growth Case Study Iran, OECD Countries Selected Countries, Journal of Knowledge and development, No. 24, pp. 87-65 .(in Persian)