1. Abdollah Khani, A. (2001), AHP a Way to Measure National Security, Journal of Political Economic Information, Vol. 15, No. 7 – 8. (In Persian).
2. Ahmadi, Mirghaed, F., Souri, B., Pire Bavaghar, M., (2013), Environmental Capability Evaluation of Land to Develop Range Management Plan (Case study: Parcel A of Gheshlagh Dam Watershed). Journal of Range and Watershed Management, Vol. 66, No. 3. (In Persian).
3. Amir Ahmadi, A., Behyanfar, A., Ebrahimi, M. (2012), Micro-zoning of Flood Risk in Sabzevar City Area for Urban Sustainable Development, Journal of Environmental Based Territorial Planning. Vol. 16, pp. 18-32. (in Persian).
4. Ansari, N., Akhlaghi Shal, S., Ghasemi, M. (2008), Determination of Socio-Economic Factors on Natural Resources Degradation of Iran, Range and Desert Research, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 508-524. (In Persian).
5. Ashrafzadeh, M., Nik Nahad Gharehmak, H., Hmaddi Mirqaed, F., Jafari, S. (2016), Evaluation of Ecological Capacity of Baluchi Range Rangelands in Lar Province for the Development of Range Management, Quarterly Journal of Iran Range and Desert Researches, Vol. 23, No. 4, PP. 633-644. (In Persian).
6. Ayalew, G. (2015), A Geographic Information System Based Physical Land Suitability Evaluation to Groundnut and Sweet Potato in East Amhara, Highlands of Ethiopia, Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare, Vol. 5, No. 1.
7. Detailed Operational Studies of Watershed Management in the Gazderaz Lavar Sub-Basin of Bushehr, (2011), The office of natural resources and watershed management of Bushehr Province. (In Persian).
8. Eastman, J., Jin, W., Kyem, P., Toledano, P. (1995), Raster procedure for Multicriteria / Multiobjective Decision. Photogram Metric Engineering, Remote Sensing, No. 61, pp. 539-547.
9. Faraji Sabokbar, H. (2005), Site Selection Services Business Units Using Analytical
10. Hierarchy Process (AHP), Geographical Research, Vol. 37, No. 51, pp. 125-137. (In Persian).
11. Farajzadeh M., Adab H., Amiri, R. (2007), The Preparation of the Colza Suitability Map Using Statistical Analysis and GIS, Case study: Sabzevar Township, Iran. International Journal of Botany, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 359-365. (In Persian).
12. Ghaemian, N., Barzegar, A., Mahmoudi, Sh., Ammari, P. (2000), Land Suitability Evaluation for wheat, Sugar Beet and Alfalfa by Parametric Method in the Lands of the Piranshahr Area, Journal of Soil and Water Sciences, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 83-94. (In Persian).
13. Gharavi, M. H. (1986), Disaster in the Ambush, Journal of Forest and Range, Vol. 3, pp. 12-13. (In Persian).
14. Grigsen, H., Faliot, P., Brooks, K. (2009), Integrated Watershed Management (Water and Land to the People), Parvaresh H Translation, 1st Edition, University of Hormozgan Publ.
15. Kangas, J. (1992), Multiple-use Planning of Forest Resources by Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Scandinavia J. Forest Resour, Vol. 7, pp. 259-268.
16. Karam, A. (2005), Land Suitability Analysis for the Physical Development of the North-West Axis of Tabriz, Using a Standard MCE Approach in GIS Environment. Geographical Journal, No. 54, pp. 93-106.
17. Karami, O., Hosseini Nasr, S. M., Jalilvand, H., Miriaghobzadeh, M. (2014), Determination of Ecological Capacity of Babolrood Basin for Agricultural Use Using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP), Journal of Natural Ecosystems Iran, Vol. 5, No. 1, PP. 37-48. (In Persian).
18. Longley, P. A., Mesev, V. (2000), On the Measurement and Generalization of Urban Form Environment and Planning", Tourism Management, No. 32, pp. 473- 488.
19. Makhdoum, M. (2005), The Basis of Land Planning, Tehran University Pub, pp. 289. (In Persian).
20. Makhdoum, M. (2011). The basis of Land Planning, 11th edition Tehran University Pub. (In Persian).
21. Malczewski, J. (2004), GIS-based Land-use Suitability Analysis a Critical Overview, Progress in Planning, Vol. 62, pp. 3-65.
22. Malek Ghasemi, A., Babayi Kafaki, S., Adeli Pishbijari, E. (2005), Investigating the Application of Land Use Principles and GIS in Forest and Landscape Development (Case study: Sorkhe Hesar Forest, Tehran), Scientific Journal of Agriculture, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 181-188. (In Persian).
23. Mohajeri Borje Ghale, F., Bagherzadeh Chaharjouyi, A., Sadr Abadi Haghighi, R. (2012), Evaluation of Ecological Capability of Sangabb Plain for Agricultural and Range Management by Systemic Analysis (Makhdoom) Method Using GIS, First National Conference on Environmental Conservation and Planning. (In Persian).
24. Mohammadpour, A., Valipour, V., Mobasher Moghadam, E., Fataee, P. (2016), Ecological Capacity Assessment for Development of Agricultural and Rangeland Using Geographic Information System (GIS). The 2nd International Conference on Modern Iideas in Agriculture, the Environment and Tourism, Ardabil, Institute of Supporters of Bioethical Ideal Environment, (In Persian).
25. Motiee Langeroudi, S. H., Nasiri, H., Azizi, A., Mostafayi, A. (2012), Modeling of Land Ecological Potential from: the Perspective of Agriculture and Rangeland Using Fuzzy AHP Method in GIS environment (Case study: Marvdasht County), Journal of Land Use Planning, Vol. 4, No. 6, pp. 101-124. (In Persian).
26. Nouri Zamanabadi, S. H., seydayi, S. E., Kiyani Salmi, S., Soltani, Z., Norouzi Avaregani, A. (2010), Environmental Ecological Capability Assessment for Determining Susceptible Agricultural Areas Using GIS in Central Part of Kayar County, Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, Vol. 37, PP. 33-44. (In Persian).
27. Nurmiaty, Baja, S. (2013), Spatial Based Assessment of Land Suitability and Availability for Maize (Zea mays L.) Development in Maros Region, South Sulawesi, Indonesia, Open Journal of Soil Science, Vol. 3, pp. 244 – 251.
28. Nyeko, M. (2012), GIS and Multi - Criteria Decision Analysis for Land Use Resource Planning, Journal of Geographic Information System, Vol. 4, pp. 341 - 348.
29. Onagh, M. (1997), Evaluation of Production Potential and Rangeland Management Using GIS, Proceedings of First National Seminar in Range and Range Management in Iran, 16-18 August. (In Persian).
30. Pourkhobaz, H. R., Akdar, H., Mohammadyari, F., Rahimi, V. (2014), Implementation of Agricultural Ecological Model Using AHP and FAHP in GIS Environment (Case study: Bayegan Bay Area), Spatial Planning and Design, Vol. 18, No. 4, PP. 21-48. (In Persian).
31. Yi, X., Wang, L. (2013), Land Suitability Assessment on a Watershed of Loess Plateau Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process, PLoS ONE 8 (12).
32. Younesi Fazl, F., Farrokhi Farrokhani, A., Rezvani, M., Shirazi, S. (2014), Evaluation of Ecological Capability in Terms of Agriculture and Range Management Using AHP Method in GIS Environment (Case study: Khalil Kord Watershed, Hamedan Province). The First National Conference on Environmental Health, Health and Sustainable Environment, Hamadan, Shahid Mofattah University. (In Persian).