1. Ahmadypour, Z., Ghanbari, Gh., Karami, Gh. (2010), Political organization of space, Tehran, military Geographical organization press. (in Persian)
2. Alam, A. (2007), West political philosophy history Tehran, foreign minister international and political studies office pub. (in Persian)
3. Alam, A. (2001), Political science foundation's Vol. 7, Tehran, Nye pub. (in Persian)
4. Ashrafi, Y., Pourahmad, A., Rahnamaei, M., Rafeyeeyan, M. (2014), Conceptualization and typology of contemporary urban public spaces urban planning research Geography journal, Vol 2. No.4.
5. Behfrouz, F. (1995), Study of environmental perception and behavior in the field of behavioral geography, geographical research quarterly, No. 20. (in Persian)
6. Brenner, N., Marcuas, P., Mayer, M. (2015), Cities for people not for profit, City journal, Vol. 13, NOS. 2–3, JUNE–SEPTEMBER 2009.
7. Caporaso, J., Levine, D. (2013), Theories at political economy, translated by Mahmoud Abdoulahzadeh Tehran, Sales pub. (in Persian)
8. Feinstein, S. (2013), City planning and justice, Proceedings in search of justice city, edited by Peter Marcus and others, translated by Hadi Saeedi rezvani, Mahbobeh Kashmari Tehran, Shahr pub. (in Persian)
9. Foucault, M. (1999), Discipline and Punish, The Birth of prison, Translated by Nekou Sarkhoush and Afshin Jahandideh, Tehran, Nye pub. (in Persian)
10. Gallaher, C. (2011), Key concepts in political geography, translated by Mohammad Hassan Namie, Ali Mohammadpour, Tehran, pub. Zeytoun Sabz. (in Persian)
11. Habersack, S. (2010), The lived space of the youth the social production and reproduction of urban space at night in Pune India, university of wine.
12. Hafeznai, M., Ahmadypour, Z., Ghaderi, M. (2010), Politic and space, Mashhad, Pupoli pub. (in Persian)
13. Hafezneia, M., Kaveyani, M. (2004), New trend in political geography, Tehran, Samt pub. (in Persian)
14. Hughes, H. (1990), Knowledge and society, Translated by Ezatoulah Fooladvand, Tehran, Islamic revolutionary pub. (in Persian)
15. Foster, M. (1982), Masters of political thought, translated by Javad Sheikholeslami, second edition, Tehran, Amirkabir pub. (in Persian)
16. Kazemeyan, Gh. (2005), Explanation of relation between the governance power structure and organization of space, Thesis fulfillment for P.hD section in T.M.U, Supervisor Akbar Parhizgar, winter. (in Persian)
17. Kamanroudi, M., Karami, T., Abdi, A. (2010), Explanation of urban political geography, Geopolitics journal, sixth year, No. 3. (in Persian)
18. Kavyanirad, M. (2010), Regionalism from geopolitics view Tehran, strategic study institute research. (in Persian)
19. Khalilabadi, H. (2011), Urban Geopolitics, Tehran, Noavaransharif research press. (in Persian)
20. Lashgari, E. (2014), Politic and space Tehran, Entekhab pub. (in Persian)
21. Lashgari, E., Ahmadi, A. (2016), Principals and foundation of Cultural Geography, Tehran, Samt pub. (in Persian).
22. Marcuse, P. (2014), Reading the Right to the City CITY journal, 2014, Vol. 18, NO. 1,http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13604813.2014.878110
23. Mitchell, D. (1995), The end of public space? People’s park, definition of public and democracy, Annals of the Association of American Geographers, Vol. 85(1).
24. Moeni Alamdari, J. (2009), Methodology of new theories of politics (positivism and post positivism), Tehran, Tehran university press. (in Persian)
25. Rabani, R., Ansari, E. (2010), Social strata and social inequality Tehran, Samt pub. (in Persian)
26. Rafeiyan, M., Hossienpour, A. (2012), Urban, space, urban management Tehran, Tahran press. (in Persian)
27. Sharepour, M. (2012), Social city Tehran, Samt pub. (in Persian)
28. Shakouei, H. (2004), new thoughts in philosophy of geography, Tehran, Gitashenasi pub.
29. Sadeghi, M., Javan, J. Rahnama, M. (2015), What is the geographical space? Hesitation on the nature of the geographical space from the perspective of hermeneutics phenomenology, Arid region studies journal, Vol. 5, No. 19. pp. 169-184. (in Persian)
30. Smith, P., Timberlake, F. (1977), Urban political economy, Third edition, New York, mc grew hill.
31. Sumartojo, Sh. (2012), The fourth plinth, creating and contesting national identity in Trafalgar square, 2005- 2010, Cultural geographies journal, September 2102, DOI: 10.1177/1474474012448304.
32. Howlett, M., Ramesh, M. (2001), Studying public policy, policy cycles and policy subsystems translated by Abbas Monavariyan, Ibrahim Golshan Tehran, Government Education Management Center pub. (in Persian)
33. Taneix, F. (2009), Space city and social theories, Translated by Hamidreza Parsi, Arezou Aflatouni, Tehran, Tehran university press. (in Persian)