1. Ahmad, A. (2001), Postmodernism and Islam, Translated by Farhad Farahmandfar, Tehran Sales in Cooperation with the International Center for Dialogue on Civilizations.
2. Aschroft, B. (1998), Key Concepts in Postcolonial Studies, London, Routledge.
3. Baudrillard, J. (2010), Consumer Society Myths and Structures, Translated by Pirouz Yazidi, Tehran, Sales Pub.
4. Bhabha, H. (1994), The Location of Culture, London Routledge.
5. Foucault, M. (2010), Philosophical Theater, Translated bys Niko Sarkhosh and Afshin Jahanideh, Tehran Ney Pub. (in Persian)
6. Fukuyama, F. (2003), Our Post-Human Future, Habibollah Faghihnejad, Tehran Ney Pub. (in Persian)
7. Fukuyama, F. (2013), The End of History and The Last Man, translation of Abbas Arabi and Zohreh Arabi, Tehran, Sokhankade Pub. (in Persian)
8. Gandhi, L. (1988), Post-Colonial Theory, Edinburgh, Edinburgh University Pub. (in Persian)
9. Ghezelsofla, M. (2015), Imperialism from Colonialism to Post-colonialism, Mazandaran, Mazandaran University Pub. (in Persian)
10. Harlow, B., Carter, M. (2000), Imperialism and Orientalism, London Blackwell Panteon 1988.
11. Huntington, S. (1999), Clash of Civilizations and Restoration of World Order, Translated by Mohammad Ali Hamid Rafiee, Tehran, Cultural Research Office.
12. Kane, J. (2004), Media and Democracy, Nazanin Shahrkhni Translation, Tehran, Tarhe Noo Pub.
13. McLuhan, M. (1998), To Understand the Media, Translated by Saeed Azari, Tehran, Center for Research and Program Evaluation Pub. (in Persian)
14. Milner, A., Bravit, J. (2006), An Introduction to Contemporary Cultural Theory, Translation by Jamal Mohammadi, Tehran, Phoenix Pub. (in Persian)
15. Mohammadi, A. (2008), Globalization and Re-Colonization, Tehran, Ney Pub. (in Persian)
16. Sagar, A. (2005), Postcolonial Studies, Pin, Michael, Critical Thinking Culture, Translation of Payam Yazdanjou, Tehran, Markaz Pub. (in Persian)
17. Said, E. (1997), Introduction to Orientalism in Bronner, Stephen (ed), Twentieth Century Political. (in Persian)
18. Said, E. (1998), The Role of the Enlightener, Hamid Azdanlou, Tehran, Amoozesh Pub. (in Persian)
19. Said, E. (1999), Orientalist, Translated by Abdul Rahim Ghafi, Tehran, Islamic Culture Office Pub. (in Persian)
20. Said, E. (2002), Out of Place, A Miror, Ali Asghar Bahrami, Tehran, Wistar Pub. (in Persian)
21. Said, E. (2003), Culture and Imperialism, Translated by Akbar Afsari, Tehran, Toos in Cooperation with the International Center for Dialogue on Civilizations. (in Persian)
22. Said, E. (2004), Islam Media, Translated by Akbar Afsari, Tehran, Toos Pub.
23. Selden, R., Widdon, P. (1998), Contemporary Literary Guide, Translation by Abbas Mokhber, 2nd Edition, Tehran, Tarhe No Pub. (in Persian)
24. Semati, M. (2006), CNN and Hollywood, Narjes Khatoon Barahuie, Tehran, Ney Pub. (in Persian)
25. Sidman, S. (2007), The Controversy in Sociology, Hadi Jalili Translation, Tehran, Ney Pub. (in Persian)
26. Spivak, G. (1990), The Postcolonial Critic, in Harasym, Savah (ed) Post-Colonialism, Critical Reader, London, Routledge.
27. Turner, B. (2007), Orientalism, Postmodernism and Globalization, Saeed Vesali, Tehran, Nahjolbalaghe Foundation. (in Persian)
28. Webster, F. (2010), Theories of the Information Society, Translated by Mehdi Davoodi, Tehran State Department of Press and Pub. (in Persian)
29. Zaimaran, M. (1999), Michel Foucault Knowledge and Power, Tehran, Hermes Pub. (in Persian)
30. Zakaria, F. (2009), The Post-American World, Ahmad Azizi, Tehran, Hermes Pub. (in Persian)