1. Abdulaal, W.A. (2012), Large Urban Developments as the New Driver for Land Development in Jeddah. Habitat International, Vol. 36, No. 1, pp. 36-46.
2. Altshuler, A., Luberoff, D. (2003), Mega-projects, The Changing Politics of Urban Public Investment. Washington, DC, Brookings Institution pub
3. Anabestani, A. A. Anabestani, Z. (2013), The Survey of Role of Passive Defense in the Location of Urban Mega-projects Case study Padideh Tourism Complex, Proceeding of 6th Conference of Iranian Geopolitics’ Association, Mashhad. (in Persian)
4. Anabestani, A. A., Ziari, Y. Anabestani, Z. (2013), The survey of effects of Padideh Tourism Company on urban development in Shandiz. Journal of Tourism Planning Development, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 163-185. (in Persian)
5. Anabestani, Z., Anabestani, A. A. Ziari, Y. (2014), The Effect of Mega-project on Land and Urban Housing Market, Case study: Shandiz city, Proceeding of 6th Conference of Urban Planning Management, Mashhad .(in Persian)
6. Anabestani, Z., Sarvar, R., Mahdavi Hajiluie, M. (2016), The Effect of Mega-Projects on Sustainable Urban Development from the Perspective of Citizens Case Study: Padideh Tourism Complex of Shandiz, The Turkish Online Journal of Design, Art and Communication, Vol. 6, No. 2/2, pp. 374-396.
7. Bidkhori, A. R. (2015), Metropolitan Mashhad Scenarios Towards Smart City with Emphasis on moving, Unpublished Dissertation Thesis, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad .(in Persian)
8. Boano, C., Lamarca, M. G., Hunter, W. (2011), The Frontlines of Contested Urbanism Mega-projects and Mega-resistances in Dharavi, Journal of Developing Societies, Vol. 27, No. 3-4, pp. 295-326.
9. Bornstein, L. (2010), Mega-projects, City-Building and Community Benefits City, Culture and Society, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 199-206.
10. Divandari, A., Ekhlassi, A., Rahmani, K. (2014), Devising a Branding Model for Multipurpose Mega-Projects in Entertainment, Residential, Tourism, and Sport in Iran. Journal of Vacation Marketing, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 73-91.
11. Douglass, M. (2005), Globalization, Mega-projects and the Environment Urban form and water in Jakarta, Globalization Research Center and Department of Urban and Regional Planning University of Hawai’i.
12. Flyvbjerg, B., Bruzelius, N. Rothengatter, W. (2003), Mega-projects and Risk an Anatomy of Ambition, Cambridge Cambridge University pub.
13. Follmann, A. (2015), Urban Mega-projects for a ‘world-class’ Riverfront–the Interplay of Informality, Flexibility and Exceptionality Along the Yamuna in Delhi, India. Habitat International, Vol. 45, No. 1, pp. 213-222.
14. Godet, M. (1991). From Anticipation to Action. UNESCO publishing, Paris
15. Godet, M. (2006), Creating Future Scenario Planning as a Strategic Management tool France, Economica Publish.
16. Hall, P., (1993), Toward Sustainable, Live able and Innovative Cities for 21 Set Century, In proceeding of the Third Conference of the World Capitals, Tokyo, pp. 22-28.
17. Health Center of Binaloud County, (2015), Population Information of Shandiz City and Countryside Villages, Mashhad. (in Persian)
18. Hwang, J. T. (2014), Territorialized Urban Mega-projects Beyond Global Convergence the Case of Dongdaemun Design Plaza Park Project, Seoul Cities, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 82-89.
19. International Development Company tourism industry of Padideh in Shandiz. (2015), Information on the City Visionary of Padideh, Retrieved 22 December, http://www.padide.com. (in Persian)
20. Jia, G., Yang, F., Wang, G., Hong, B., You, R. (2011), A Study of Mega-project from a Perspective of Social Conflict Theory, International Journal of Project Management, Vol. 29, No. 7, pp. 817-827.
21. Kalantari Khalilabad, H., Abobakri, T., Qaderi, R. Saeedi, A. (2012), Evaluating the Rate of Realization of Indicators of Sustainable Urban Development in Border Areas, Case study: Piranshahr city, Journal of Urban Management, Vol. 8, No. 30, pp. 207-222. (in Persian)
22. Kalantari, M. (2006), The Planning of Sustainable Urban Development with Emphasize on Physical Development, Case study: Tafresh city, Unpublished Master thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran. (in Persian)
23. Kanaroglou, P. (2009), A Tool for Evaluating Urban Sustainability via Integrated Transportation and Land Use Simulation Models, Environment Urban/ Urban Environment, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 28- 49.
24. Khorasan Razavi Governor, (2016), Last Country Division of Binaloud County, Mashhad Khorasan Razavi Governor. (in Persian)
25. Kippenberger, T. (1999), Scenario’s the Search of Foresight, the Antidote (22) C|S|B|S Publications Limited in: http://en.laprospective.fr/dyn/anglais/memoire/antidote.pdf
26. Mok, K. Y., Shen, G. Q., Yang, J. (2015), Stakeholder Management Studies in Mega Construction Projects a Review and Future Directions International Journal of Project Management, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 446-457.
27. Orueta, F. D., Fainstein, S. S. (2008), The New Mega‐projects Genesis and Impacts International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Vol. 32, No. 4, pp. 759-767.
28. Pahlavan, S. (2013), Investigating the Effects of Urban Mega-projects on the Development of Local Communities case study: Almas Shargh project in Mashhad, Master thesis in urban Planning, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, Iran. (in Persian)
29. Ponzini, D. (2011), Large Scale Development Projects and Star Architecture in the Absence of Democratic Politics the Case of Abu Dhabi, UAE, Cities, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 251-259.
30. Pourjafar, M. R., Khodaiee, Z. Pourkheyri, A. (2011), An Analytical Approach in Identifying Components, Indicators and Indices of Sustainable Urban Development Journal of Iranian Social Development Studies, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 25-36. (in Persian)
31. Priemus, H., van Wee, B. (Eds.). (2013), International Handbook on Mega-projects Edward Elgar Publ.
32. Priemus, H., Flyvbjerg, B., van Wee, B. (Eds.) (2008), Decision-Making on Mega-projects Cost-Benefit Analysis, Planning and Innovation Edward Elgar Pub.
33. Rabbani, T. (2012), Structural Analysis Method a tool for Understanding and Analyzing Variables Affecting Future in Urban Issues, Proceeding of the 1st Conference in Future Study, Tehran, Iran. (in Persian)
34. Shabafroozan, S. (2015), Environment and Urban Sustainable Development, Journal of Social Notes, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 37-50. (in Persian)
35. Statistic Center of Iran. (2011), General Population and Housing Census- Binalood County, Tehran, SCI Pub. (in Persian)
36. Storey, K., Hamilton, L. C. (2004), Planning for the Impacts of Mega-projects pp. 281-302, Springer Netherlands.
37. Taghvaee, M. Safarabadi, A. (2013), Sustainable Urban Development and the Factors Affecting it Case study: Kermanshah city, Journal of Urban Sociology Studies, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 1-22. (in Persian)