1. Azouji, H., (2014), Modeling PM2.5 Concentration Over Tehran Using CMAQ Model, MS Thesis, Civil Engineering Department, Sharif University of technology (in Persian).
2. Allahyari, M., (2009), Evaluating Performance of Artificial Intelligence Prediction Model for PM10 Concentration Prediction Over Tehran, MS Thesis, Civil Engineering Department, Sharif University of Technology (in Persian).
3. Baldasano, J., Jiménez-Guerrero, P., Jorba, O., Pérez, C., López, E., Güereca, P., Martín, F., Vivanco, M., Palomino, I., Querol, X. (2008), Caliope an Operational Air Quality Forecasting System for the Iberian Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Canary Islands? First Annual Evaluation and Ongoing Developments Advances in Science and Research Vol. 2, pp. 89-98.
4. Givechi, R., (2011), Investigating the Contribution of Dust Emission Sources Affecting PM10 Concentration Over Tehran, MS Thesis, Civil Engineering Department, Sharif university of Technology (in Persian).
5. Hashemian, B., (2014), Evaluation of Pollutants Dispersion Over Tehran Using CMAQ Model, MS Thesis, Civil Engineering Department, Sharif University of Technology (in Persian).
6. Hosseini, V. Shahbazi, H. (2016), Urban Air Pollution in Iran, Iranian Studies, Vol. 49, No. 6, pp. 1029-1046.
7. Janssens-Maenhout, G., Dentener, F., Van Aardenne, J., Monni, S., Pagliari, V., Orlandini, L., Klimont, Z., Kurokawa J-i., Akimoto, H., Ohara, T. (2012), EDGAR-HTAP a Harmonized Gridded Air Pollution Emission Dataset Based on National Inventories." European Commission Publications Office, Ispra, Italy, EUR report No. EUR 25229 40.
8. Mirshi, S., (2014), Development of Tehran Emission Inventory for Transport Sector in Order to Use in WRF/CAMx Modeling System, MS Thesis, Mechanical Engineering Department, Sharif university of Technology (in Persian).
9. Mishra, D., Goyal, P. (2016), Neuro-fuzzy Approach to Forecast NO. 2 Pollutants Addressed to Air Quality Dispersion Model Over Delhi, India Aerosol Air Qual. Res Vol. 16, pp. 166-174.
10. Mohegh, M. H. (2013), Air Pollution Modeling Over Iran Using WRF-CMAQ Modeling System, MS Thesis, Civil Engineering Department, Sharif University of Technology (in Persian).
11. Prasad, K., Gorai, A. K., Goyal, P. (2016), Development of ANFIS Models for Air Quality Forecasting and Input Optimization for Reducing the Computational Cost and Time." Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 128, pp. 246-262.
12. Shahbazi, H., Hosseini, V., Hamedi, M. (2014), Investigating the Effect of Odd-Even Day Traffic Restriction Policy on Tehran Air Quality. Transportation Research Board 93rd Annual Meeting.
13. Shahbazi, H., Reyhanian M., Hosseini, V., Afshin, H. (2016), The Relative Contributions of Mobile Sources to Air Pollutant Emissions in Tehran, Iran an Emission Inventory Approach." Emission Control Science and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 44-56.
14. Shahbazi, H., Rashidi, Y., Hosseini, V. (2012), Investigating the Distribution of Criteria Pollutants Over Tehran During a Highly Polluted Episode, First National Conference on Air and Noise Pollution Management, Tehran, Iran
15. Shahbazi, H., (2013), Investigating the Impact of Temperature Inversion on Tehran Air Pollution using combination of meteorological and chemical transport models, MS Thesis, Mechanical Engineering Department, Sharif University of Technology.
16. Shahbazi, H., Taghvaee, S., Hosseini, V., Afshin, H. (2016), A GIS Based Emission Inventory Development for Tehran, Urban Climate, Vol.17, pp.216-229.
17. Shahbazi, H., Ganjiazad, R., Hosseini, V., Hamedi, M. (2017), Investigating the Influence of Traffic Emission Reduction Plans on Tehran Air Quality Using WRF/CAMx Modeling Tools. Transportation Research Part D Transport and Environment.