1. Abrahamson, K.V. (1997), Paradigms of Sustainability, in S. Sorlin, Ed. the Road Towards Sustainability, A Historical Perspective, A Sustainable Baltic Region, The Baltic University Programmed, Uuppsalla University
2. Ahern, J. (2013), Urban Landscape Sustainability and Resilience the Promise and Challenges of Integrating Ecology with Urban Planning and Design, Landscape Ecology, Vol. 28, No. 6, pp. 1203-1212.
3. Brorström, S., (2015), Strategizing Sustainability the Case of River City, Gothenburg, Cities, Vol. 42, pp. 25-30.
4. Bryden, J., (2002), Rural Development Indicators and Diversity in the European ::::::union:::::: Paper presented at the conference on Measuring Rural Diversity, Washington, DC. Retrieved from: http://citeseerx. ist. psu. edu/viewdoc/download.
5. Dempsey, N., Bramley, G., Power, S., Brown, C., (2011), The Social Dimension of Sustainable Development: Defining Urban Social Sustainability. Sustainable Development, Vol. 19, No. 5, pp. 289-300.
6. Flood, C. E., Wong., M. Y. (2017), Social Stability in Times of Change Effects of Group Fusion and Water Depth on Sociality in a Globally Invasive Fish, Animal Behavior, Vol. 129, pp. 71-79.
7. Frostad, P., Mjaavatn, P. E., Pijl, S. J. (2011), The Stability of Social Relations Among Adolescents with Special Educational Needs (Sen) in Regular Schools in Norway, London Review of Education, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 83-94.
8. German, D. C. A. Latkin., (2012), Social Stability and Health Exploring Multidimensional Social Disadvantage, Journal of Urban Health, Vol. 89, No. 1, pp. 19-35.
9. Graymore, M. L., Sipe, N. G., Rickson, R. E. (2008), Regional Sustainability: How Useful Are Current Tools of Sustainability Assessment at the Regional Scale? Ecological economics, Vol. 67, No. 3, pp. 362-372.
10. Huang, L., Wu, J., Yan, L. (2015), Defining and Measuring Urban Sustainability a Review of Indicators." Landscape Ecology, Vol. 30, No. 7, pp. 1175-1193.
11. Huang, L., Yan, L., Wu, J., (2016), Assessing Urban Sustainability of Chinese Megacities: 35 Years After the Economic Reform and Open-Door Policy, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 145, pp. 57-70.
12. Keirstead, J. M. Leach., (2008), Bridging the Gaps Between Theory and Practice a Service Niche Approach to Urban Sustainability Indicators, Sustainable Development, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 329-340.
13. Lillbacka, R. (2006), Measuring Social Capital Assessing Construct Stability of Various Operationalization’s of Social Capital in A Finnish Sample, Acta Sociologica, Vol. 49, No. 2, pp. 201-220.
14. Moradi, S., Shamaie, A., Sasanpour, F., (2015), Assessing and Prioritizing the Sustainability of Urban Neighborhoods Using Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methods (Case Study: Neighborhoods in the Sixth District of Tehran), Journal of Environment Science and Technology, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 147-164, (In Persian).
15. Mori, K., Christodoulou, A. (2012), Review of Sustainability Indices and Indicators: Towards A New City Sustainability Index (Csi), Environmental Impact Assessment Review, Vol. 32, No. 1, pp. 94-106.
16. Moussiopoulos, N., Achillas, C., Vlachokostas, C., Spyridi, D., Nikolaou, K., (2010), Environmental, Social and Economic Information Management for the Evaluation of Sustainability in Urban Areas a System of Indicators for Thessaloniki, Greece, Cities, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 377-384.
17. Nazmfar, H., Majnouni Toutakhane, A., Aftab, A, (2016), Measurement and Sustainability Assessment of Urban Settlements (Case Study: Ardabil Province), Journal of Geospatial Space, Vol. 6, No. 19, pp. 73-88, (in Persian).
18. Polentz, Bethany., (2004), Preparing The Streets of Today for The Residents of Tomorrow, Journal of the livable city, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 2-4
19. Prescott-Allen, R., (1995), Assessing Rural Sustainability, International ::::::union:::::: for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources - World Conservation ::::::union::::::.
20. Quastel, N., Moos, M., Lynch, N. (2012), Sustainability-As-Density and the Return of the Social: The Case of Vancouver, British Columbia, Urban Geography, Vol. 33, No. 7, pp. 1055-1084.
21. Raco, M. W.-I. Lin., (2012), Urban Sustainability, Conflict Management, and the Geographies of Postpoliticism: A Case Study of Taipei, Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Vol. 30 No. 2, pp. 191-208.
22. Rall, E. L., D. Haase., (2011), Creative Intervention in a Dynamic City: A Sustainability Assessment of an Interim Use Strategy for Brownfields in Leipzig, Germany, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 100, No. 3, pp. 189-201.
23. Reddy, B. S. A. Tiwari., (2016), Picking the Winner Measuring Urban Sustainability in India, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
24. Salari e Sardari, F., Alizadeh, S.D., Beyranvand Zadeh, M, (2013), Evaluation of Sustainable Urban Development in Zabol City with Emphasis on CDS Approach, Geographical Exploration of Desert Regions, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 159-183, (In Persian).
25. Saraie, M., Lotfi, S., Ebrahimi, S, (2000), Assessment and Evaluation of Sustainable Development of Babolsar Neighborhoods, Journal of research and urban planning, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 37-60, (In Persian).
26. Sasan Pour, F., Movahed, A., Mostafavi, S., Yousefi, M, (2014), Sustainability Assessment of Urban Sites in Saghez City, Journal of Geographical, Urban Planning Research, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 73-94, (in Persian).
27. Seto, K. C., Reenberg, A., Boone, C. G., Fragkias, M., Haase, D., Langanke, T., Simon, D. (2012), Urban Land Teleconnections and Sustainability, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 109 No. 20, pp. 7687-7692.
28. Shen, L.-Y., Ochoa, J. J., Shah, M. N., Zhang, X., (2011), The Application of Urban Sustainability Indicators–A Comparison Between Various Practices, Habitat International, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 17-29.
29. Shieh, A. (2006), Qualitative Upgrade of the Neighborhood with a View to Sustainable Neighborhood Planning, Master's thesis, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, (In Persian).
30. Singh, R. K., Murty, H. R., Gupta, S. K., Dikshit, A. K., (2012), An Overview of Sustainability Assessment Methodologies, Ecological Indicators, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 281-299.
31. Sterling, R., Admiraal, H., Bobylev, N., Parker, H., Godard, J.-P., Vähäaho, I., Hanamura, T. (2012), Sustainability Issues for Underground Space in Urban Areas, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Urban Design and Planning, Vol. 165, No. 4, pp. 241-254.
32. Toutakhane, A. M., Mofareh, M. (2016). Investigation and Evaluation of Spatial Patterns in Tabriz Parks Using Landscape Metrics. Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 263-269
33. Turcu, C., (2013), Re-Thinking Sustainability Indicators: Local Perspectives of Urban Sustainability, Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Vol. 56, No. 5, pp. 695-719.
34. Vahdani, H. (2005), Feasibility study of Neighborhood Development Capacities for Achieving Sustainable Urban Development, Case study of Kolkatah district (Rasteh Koocheh), Tabriz, Master's thesis, Tarbiat Modares University, (in Persian).
35. Van Dijk, M. P., Z. Mingshun., (2005), Sustainability Indices as a Tool for Urban Managers, Evidence from Four Medium-Sized C Hinese Cities, Environmental Impact Assessment Review, Vol. 25, No. 6, pp. 667-688.
36. Zeemering, E. S., (2009), What Does Sustainability Mean to City Officials? Urban Affairs Review, Vol. 45, No. 2, pp. 247-273.
37. Zito, P., G. Salvo., (2011), Toward an Urban Transport Sustainability Index: A European Comparison, European Transport Research Review, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 179-195.