1. Abdullahi, M. (2012), Crisis management in urban areas, Tehran, municipalities and villages Organization publishing company. (in Persian)
2. Amini Varaki, S. Modiri, M. Shamsaie Zafargandi, F., Ghanbari Nasab, A. (2014), Identification of viewpoints on vulnerabilities of cities against environmental hazards and extraction of effective components using Q-methodology, Journal of crisis management, pp. 5-18. (in Persian)
3. Arjmand Abbasi, P. (2011), Transfer of Development Rights in Land-use Planning Approach (Case Study: Tehran Niavaran Neighborhood), city and regional planning graduate dissertation, Tehran University School of Urban Planning, Supervisor: Hasanali Laghaei. (in Persian)
4. Bahrampur, M, Bemanian, M. R. (2012), the placement of crisis management bases using GIS (Case Study: Tehran, district 3), Journal of crisis management, Issue 1, pp. 51-59. (in Persian)
5. Bemanian, M. R. Rafieian, M. Khalesi, M. M., Bemanian, R. (2013), Natural hazards (earthquakes) risk mitigation of cities through land-use planning (Case Study: zone 3 in Tehran’s district 5), Journal of crisis management, No. 2, pp. 5-15. (in Persian)
6. Berke, Ph., Smith. G. (2006), Hazard Mitigation, Planning, Disaster Resiliency: Challenges and Strategic Choices for the 21st Century‚ In Sustainable Development and Disaster Resiliency, The Netherlands, IOS Press, Amsterdam, pp. 1-21.
7. Burton .(2012), The Development of Metrics for Community Resilience to Natural Disasters, Ph.D. Thesis, Geography College of Arts and Sciences , University of South Carolina.
8. Community Regional resilience Institute. (2013), Retrieved October 22, From http://www.resilientus.org/.
9. Cutter, Susan L. (2008), A Framework for Measuring Coastal Hazard Resilience in New Jersey Communities, White Paper for the Urban Coast Institute.
10. Villagran de leon, JC. (2006), Vulnerability, A conceptual and methodological review, UNU- EHS
11. Givechi, S., Amin Attar, M. (2013), The use of multi-criteria decision-making models in optimal placement of temporary accommodation after the earthquake (Case Study: Shiraz district 6), Journal of crisis management, No. 2, pp. 35-43.
12. Joerin, J., Shaw, R. (2011), Mapping Climate and Disaster Resilience in Cities, in Rajib Shaw and Anshu Sharma (eds.), Climate and Disaster Resilience in Cities (Emerald).
13. Lotfi Kazemi, P. (2012), Explaining the Integrated Land-use and Transport Planning Model in Order to Achieve Sustainable Urban Development Indices Case Study: District 22 of Tehran Municipality, PhD. dissertation Urban Development, Tehran, Tehran University School of Urban Planning, Supervisor: Behnaz Aminzadeh and Manoochehr Tabibian. (in Persian)
14. Mekonnen, M. (2012), Evaluation of Land Use Planning and Implementation with Respect to Environmental Issues in Sululta Town, Thesis Advisor: Hailu worku (phd), Ethiopian Institute of Architecture, Building, Construction and city Development / EiABC.
15. Nikmard Namin, S. Barakpoor, N. Abdullahi, M. (2014), Earthquake risk reduction with an emphasis on social factors of resiliency approach (Case Study: Tehran’s District 22), Journal of Urban Management, No. 37, pp. 19-34. (in Persian)
16. Parivar, P., Faryadi, Sh. Yavari, Ah., Salehi, E., Harati, P. (2013), Developing Ecological Sustainability Strategies to Increase the Environment Tolerance (Case Study: Tehran Municipality Region 1 and 3), Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol. Thirty-Nine, Issue 1, pp. 132-123. (in Persian)
17. Parivar, P., Yavari, A. R., Sotude, A. (2007), Analysis of temporal changes and spatial distribution of Tehran’s urban green spaces at landscape scale, Journal of ecology, year 34, No. 45, pp. 73-84.
18. Poudat, F., Barghjelveh, Sh., Mirkarimi, H. (2014), Analytical Review on How to Measure the Ecological Coherence in Order to Protect Biodiversity in Cities, Journal of environmental preceding studies, Vol. 5, Issue 10, pp. 195-210.
19. Qadiri, M., Roknoddin Eftekhari, A., Shayan, S., Parhizkar, A. (2011), Explaining the Social-Spatial Focus of Tehran's Vulnerability to Earthquake, Journal of Modarres Human Sciences (Spatial Planning), pp. 31-77 (in Persian)
20. Rashed, T., Weeks, J. (2003), Assessing Vulnerability to earthquake hazards through spatial multicriteria analysis of urban areas, Geographical Information Science, 2003, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 547- 576
21. Reyes, ML. (2007), Risk- sensitive land use planning, Integrating Disaster risk Reduction in the Practice and process of land use planning, university of the Philippines.
22. Setayeshinasaz, H., Roustaei, Sh., Omrani Dourbash, M., Zarepisheh, N. (2014), Investigating Geomorphological Hardships and Their Impacts on Physical Development Using GIS and AHP (Case Study: Givi City), quantitative geomorphology preceding studies, second year, pp. 1-16.
23. The operational planning in Tehran (2014), Department of Planning and Urban Development, Office of Planning and Budget, 2014-2018.
24. UNDP Dry lands Development Centre (2013), Community Based Resilience Analysis (Co BRA), Conceptual Framework and Methodology, version May 17.
25. Villagran de leon, JC. (2006), Vulnerability, A conceptual and methodological review. UNU- EHS.