1. Bashiriyeh, H. (2000), Cultural theory in the twentieth century; Tehran: Ayandehpouyan Cultural institution press (in Persian)
2. Behfrouz, F .(2005), Philosophy and methodology of scientific research in Geography, Tehran: Tehran university press (in Persian)
3. Dikshit, R. (1982), Political geography contemporary perspective, McGraw Hill company.
4. Dilthey, W. (2013), Translated by Manouchehre Sanei, Tehran, Ghoghnous pub. (in Persian)
5. Dreyfus, Hubert L. (2000), Michel Foucault, beyond structuralism and hermeneutics, translated by Hossien Bashiriyeh, Tehran, Nye Pub.(in Persian)
6. Driver, F. (2013), Research in historical geography and in the history and philosophy of geography in the UK, 2001- 2011: an overview, journal of historical geography, doi: 10.1016, pp. 203- 211.
7. Filint, C. (2011), Introduction to geopolitics, 2nd edition , published by Routledge.
8. Foucalt, M. (1980), Power & Knowledge; New York: Pantheon press.
9. Fraser, N. (1994), Foucault on modern power: Empirical insight and normative confusion; London: Routledge.
10. Giddens, A. (1995), Sociology; Translated by Manouchehr Sabouri, Tehran, Nye Pub. (in Persian)
11. Griffith, DA., Chun, Y., O'Kelly, ME., Berry B.J. L., Haining, R. P. (2013), Geographical Analysis: It's First 40 Years, Geographical Analysis, Vol. 45, No.1, pp. 1–27.
12. Habersack, S. (2010), the lived space of the youth: the social production and reproduction of urban space at night in pune: India, university of wine.
13. Hafeznia, M. (2014), Philosophy of Geography, spatial planning journal, Vol. 18, No. 2. (in Persian)
14. Hafeznia, M., Ahmadypour, Z., Ghaderi, M. (2010), Mashhad, Papoli pub. (in Persian)
15. Hafeznia, M., Kavyanirad, M .(2004), New Horizons in geopolitics, Tehran, Samt pub. (in Persian)
16. Hegel, F. (2013), Wisdom in the history, Translated by Hamid Enayat, Tehran, Hermes pub .(in Persian)
17. Hughes, H. (1990), Consciousness and society: the reorientation of European social thought, Tehran, Islamic revolution press.
18. Harvey, David (1973), Social justice and the city, John Hopkins university press.
19. Javan, J., Daleil, S., Salmani Moghadam, M. (2013), Space dialectic from the perspective Lefebvre, Vol. 3, No. 12, pp. 1-17. (in Persian)
20. Kamran, H., Vasegh, M. (2010), Explanation in Geography based on Islamic philosophy, Geographical journal, Vol. 8, No. 24. (in Persian)
21. Lashgari, E. (2014), Politic and city, New approaches in urban political geography, Tehran, Entekhab Pub. (in Persian)
22. Lashgari, E., Ahmadi, A. (2016), Principals and foundation of Cultural Geography, Tehran, Samt pub. (in Persian)
23. Lefebvre, H. (1997), Production of space, Oxford, Blackwell Pub.
24. Leo, S. (1994), What is political philosophy? and other Studies, translated by Farhang Rajaei, Tehran, Scientific and Cultural institution press (in Persian)
25. Lesser, E. 2000), Knowledge of communication, Boston, Butterworth press.
26. Massey, D., Allen, j., Sarre, Ph. (1999), Human geography today; New York, Blackwell Pub.
27. Milner, A. (2011), Contemporary cultural theory: an introduction, Translated by Jamal Mohamadi, Tehran, Ghoghnous pub. (in Persian)
28. Milton, E. (1984), Functionalism; in themes in geographic thought, London, Croom - Helm press
29. Mirhydar, D., Baddei, M., Yashar, Z., Mirahmadi, F. (2016), Reasons for the Wane of Spatial- Quantitative Perspective in Political Geography Studies, Human geographical research quarterly, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 177- 196. (in Persian)
30. Moeni alamdari, J. (2009), Methodology of new theories of politics (positivism and post positivism), Tehran, Tehran university press. (in Persian)
31. Moghemi, I. (2012), The philosophy of environmental changes, Tehran, Tehran university pres .(in Persian)
32. Moradi, E., Afzali, R. (2013), New thoughts in geopolitics, Tehran, Zeytoun Sabz pub. (in Persian)
33. Motaghi, I., Kazemi, H. (2007), Constructivism, identity, language and foreign policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Politics quarterly, Vol. 37, No. 4, pp. 204-225. (in Persian)
34. Murdoch, J. (2013), Poststructuralist geography, Translated by Rasoul Afzali, Mosayeb Gharahbeygei, Tehran, Zeytoun Sabz pub. (in Persian)
35. Parker, J. (2007), Structuration, translated by Hossien Ghazeyan, Tehran, Nye pub. (in Persian)
36. Pearson, Keith Ansell (2009), How to read Nietzsche, Translated by Lyla Kouchakmanesh, Tehran, Rokhdadno pub. (in Persian)
37. Peck, J., Wills, J. (2000), What is geography, Antipode journal, Vol.32, No.1.
38. Pooladi, K. (2004), A history of political thought in the West, Tehran, Markaz Pub. (in Persian)
39. Pourahmad, A. (2007), The scope and philosophy of geography, Tehran, Tehran university press. (in Persian)
40. Ramesht, M. (2009), Space in geomorphology, spatial planning journal, Vol. 14, No. 4. (in Persian)
41. Ritzer, G. (2010), Contemporary sociological theory and its classical roots, translated by Mohsen Salasi, Theran, Elmi Pub. (in Persian)
42. Relph, Edward (1976); Place and Placelessness, Newyork: sage publisher.
43. Sadeghi, A. (2015), Introduction to philosophy of contemporary science, Tehran, Samt pub. (in Persian)
44. Sadeghi, M., Javan, J., Rahnama, M. (2015), What is the geographical space? Hesitation on the nature of the geographical space from the perspective of hermeneutics phenomenology, arid region studies journal, Vol. 5, No. 19, pp. 169- 184. (in Persian)
45. Sadough, H., Saeedi, A. (1998), Space system as the essence of geographical studies, Geography, Vol. 4, No. 10,11. pp. 1-22 (in Persian)
46. Sayeed Emami, K .(2012), Research in political science, Tehran, Institute of Social and Cultural Studies (in Persian)
47. Shakouei, H .(2004), new thoughts in philosophy of geography; Tehran, Gitashenasi pub. (in Persian)
48. Shorjeh, M (2015), New perspectives in urban systems, Tehran, Parhamnaghsh pub. (in Persian)
49. Skocpol, Th. (2001), Insights and methods in historical sociology; Translated by Hashem Aghajari, Tehran, Markaz pub. (in Persian)
50. Soroush, A. (1996), What is Knowledge? What is Philosophy? Tehran, Serat pub. (in Persian)